Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Returning member, now lurker. Where could I go? (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

open fire52

Friendly Sophomore

6,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:23 am
I was active on gaia for a while back - last post date was: 1/21/12 6:38pm
I've returned probably 2 months ago and in that time been floating and overwhelmed, constantly wondering "What could I be doing?" I'm wondering, after having done a few of the main attractions 2 years ago, what would be fun to redo or come back for? It seems I tend to lurk more than post (like this guild for example) because of the overwhelm.

That leads me to a second question. There's a Sweet treats for newbies thread where if you post 10 times you get a bonus. It would be good incentive for getting me started up again - though I don't qualify for it.
Most of those are bumps, and I believe I've posted 20 times since returning 2 months ago? It's probable nothing will come from this, I'm just looking for a place to start.
Why I don't qualify:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:58 pm
If you would prefer to still lurk or get into some hobbies involving Gaia, reading along a 1x1 roleplay or any one in general can be interesting, as you can see the originality and creativity of many users. In the Dressing Room forum, I love to look at avatars other talented Gaians can make using whatever guidelines they have. Chatterbox is always an interesting and active place, and trust me, you will find interesting things. Or, if you are very knowledgable in a kind of subject or anything, you can help those out in need of it. zOMG gets you bunches of Gaia Gold and it's pretty fun to play on, including any other games on the website. Going into Towns or the Rally and just approaching people is nice as well, as most people will talk to you without a problem. There is much to do on here, and I hope you find something you enjoy very much! Welcome back, the site changed a lot since then, but lots are still the same! c:

iPoopMAGIC

Anxious Bunny

16,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items