Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hello fellow guildies :3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kova_bwoon

Friendly Bear

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:08 pm
Hello, Salutations, Konichiwa, and all that good stuff! Kova is the name. I'm 22, going on 23 in June.

I'm a photographer! I'm taking classes at a school downtown in order to learn new skills and perfect current (if any) skills. I hope to one day open my own studio, and int he future a local gallery where even the not KNOWN artists can have their work showcased!

I'm very shy (it's a little easier to open up on the interwebs). But I can open up once you get to know me. I'm also friendly, kind, giving, loyal, and very humble. I'm a Hufflepuff whee . I'm married to my amazing husband!

I'm a Texan, but don't do the "cowboy" or "southern" thing lol! I'm a defective texan :/. I don't even have the accent.

I used to play back in 2006 or 2007 (don't remember the exact year) until my account got hacked and I lost everything! So several days ago, I decided to give Gaia another shot.

I've already met some amazing people here on gaia. Two in particular helped me get started a little financially. Basically I'm on here all the time fishing and doing the jigsaw puzzles in order to make money. Don't have the funds to be buying gaia cash left and right.

I'm excited to make some new friends. And from what I hear this is quite an amazing guild so I'm thrilled to be apart of it biggrin !

So.....I guess thats it. Sorry if that was a lot. I tend to ramble sometimes lol sweatdrop . If you want to know more, just ask. :3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:18 pm
kova_bwoon

Hello there Kova and welcome to the NSTG! Photographer? That's amazing! I've always wanted to become one.
And you've heard correctly, this is a very amazing guild and I do hope you enjoy it here and make friends!

PebbleDrop856

Devoted Allegiant

9,650 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

kova_bwoon

Friendly Bear

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:24 pm
PebbleDrop856
kova_bwoon

Hello there Kova and welcome to the NSTG! Photographer? That's amazing! I've always wanted to become one.
And you've heard correctly, this is a very amazing guild and I do hope you enjoy it here and make friends!

Yea, but I still have a long way to go! 3nodding

☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff