Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hello hello

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChrisDaee

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:01 pm
I'm Chris Daee, hello, and this feels like the start of an "Anonymous" meeting. Or a bad dating service video.

I was on Gaia once, long, long ago, so long ago that my old profile doesn't even show up if you search for it. Came back because of a revue of zOMG, which is fun.

I'm somewhat socially awkward (oh, let's face it, I often bear a strong resemblance to Sheldon in Big Bang Theory, or BBC's Sherlock; it's like everyone else has a manual on how to interact and mine got lost in the mail). I tend to wordiness, so feel free to stop reading if you're bored. And, please, if I post anything that seems rude/mean/hurtful, tell me, I probably didn't mean it that way. I babble partially because I tend to come across differently than I meant (see social awkwardness above).

I also love playing Devil's Advocate, so if I post something against your views in a discussion, please don't take it personally. And don't be surprised to see me change "sides" in an argument, because if everyone's on the same side it's a boring argument. Even things I feel strongly about I can see multiple sides on.

Um....yeah, awkward, argumentative, stubborn...gee from that side I really do seem like an Aries. I'm a programmer, a gamer, a singer, a costumerer, a reader, but for the most part I have no life. Boring. Yep.

Edit: If I don't chat or crew with you in zOMG, don't feel bad. I only play when I'm grouchy. If I'm fit to socialize, I'm not killing monsters. And vice-versa.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:45 pm
Hello Chris Daee, welcome to the NSTG! And from one social awkward person to another, I promise you'll have a great time here at our guild!  

PebbleDrop856

Devoted Allegiant

9,650 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Master of the Trapdoor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:47 pm
~lurks~  
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff