Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Images in Journal Entries?? Help (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KovaTheFotographer288

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:20 pm
So I'm wanting to have 2 Journals where I post all the avatars I make on tektek. One Journal would be for OC avatars, and the second would be for Cosplay avatars. It's a way for me to keep track of my current OC and Cosplay avatar goals(certain ones) and to show my friends the avatars that I make for fun. However, I can't seem to upload the images into the journal entry. I've tried googling how to do it, but have not found anything. So I was wondering if anyone know how, or if it can be done.
Thanks for your help smile

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:29 pm
Getsuga288

Hello there! The way for most images to be shown on Gaia is to take the image url (right-click image and click on "copy image url") and paste it into this code:

[img]INSERT IMAGE URL HERE[/img]

The image should pop up on your journal.

Also, tektek does provide the image coding automatically when you save your tektek avatar. Upon saving, you should be taken to a a page with the picture of the avatar, a list of items, and a white box that has coding within it (the top box, not the box labeled "item list code"). If the coding is not already presented, there should be a button under the white box that says " User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PebbleDrop856

Devoted Allegiant

9,650 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Reddo_Remasu

Beloved Conventioneer

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100