Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
closed Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BrightestSky

Sparkly Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:03 am
closed  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:17 am
I pray that God will restore happiness to your marriage and see you through this hard time. Jesus is Lord. Amen  

King Shining Heaven

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100

BrightestSky

Sparkly Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:18 am
Young King under Heaven
I pray that God will restore happiness to your marriage and see you through this hard time. Jesus is Lord. Amen

Thank you brother  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:21 am
LuckyTaco
Young King under Heaven

Thank you brother

You're welcome  

King Shining Heaven

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Spirit Reborn

Friendly Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:31 pm
LuckyTaco

You're both in my prayers as well. ♥

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."- Roman 8:28

4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

As well, I encourage you to check out think link. Perhaps it may help you both in some way. emotion_hug
Bible help for troubled marriages  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:39 pm
LuckyTaco
My husband said he wants a divorce. We're trying to work it out one day at a time. I didn't realize I was possessive.... I prayed and know that if we walk with God and work together on this we can overcome it.

This is the worst pain I've ever had. We need God we need prayers!

I will be praying for you  

Iam WhoIAm

Hilarious Humorist

21,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

jemom

Gracious Gaian

10,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:41 pm
Praying for you heart  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:16 pm
I'll pray too.  

Nenanah

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450

BrightestSky

Sparkly Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:25 am
Spirit Reborn
LuckyTaco

You're both in my prayers as well. ♥

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."- Roman 8:28

4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

As well, I encourage you to check out think link. Perhaps it may help you both in some way. emotion_hug
Bible help for troubled marriages

oh bless your heart my darling <3 thank you. all these prayers are helping thank you so much  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:27 am
South Polar Eclipse
I'll pray too.

Thank you so much! keep it up thank you  

BrightestSky

Sparkly Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200

BrightestSky

Sparkly Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:27 am
jemom
Praying for you heart

Thank you my sweet sister <3  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:28 am
Iam WhoIAm
LuckyTaco
My husband said he wants a divorce. We're trying to work it out one day at a time. I didn't realize I was possessive.... I prayed and know that if we walk with God and work together on this we can overcome it.

This is the worst pain I've ever had. We need God we need prayers!

I will be praying for you

Bless your heart <3 thank you  

BrightestSky

Sparkly Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:16 am
I think there are cases where possessiveness is a good thing. Marriage is one of them. Guard what you have. ^_^ God is also possessive of us.

Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments. (Exodus 20:5, 6)

Good that you guys are talking.

I will pray for you and you husband.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:06 am
Bible guild Mule
I think there are cases where possessiveness is a good thing. Marriage is one of them. Guard what you have. ^_^ God is also possessive of us.

Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments. (Exodus 20:5, 6)

Good that you guys are talking.

I will pray for you and you husband.

oh thank you so much. Im making a promise to myself to read yalls posts every day. God will bless yall for reaching out to so many here and caring so much for others. Thank you so much.  

BrightestSky

Sparkly Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200

Angelus1987

Friendly Citizen

8,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:30 am
My marriage has been struggling too and I know that we need prayers. We have been married for about 9 months and can't seem to stop fighting. I have done everything I know to keep from fighting, but my wife thinks that we have to fight every other day to become closer. However the fighting only pushes me away and makes us both feel worthless. We really need prayer and really appreciate them.  
Prayer Requests

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff