Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Anybody want a specific character?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:24 pm
All right, so a friend of mines enjoys drawing characters, I would say he's in the "good enough" level of drawing. However, he can't really draw much armor, maybe like, shoulder armor or gauntlets, yes, he can, but not body armor or leg armor. I guess you can say he's only able to draw light armor. Anyway, back to the point, if you want a specific character instead of always trying to find a pic of a character by google images or whatever, then ask me, and I'll see if my friend could try to draw it.
NOTE: According to what he told me, the characters he drew for me took at least a day to a week, the drawing of my two characters together took a week. Even though he may say that, it may take longer since he also has to college to deal with.
My characters that he drew, Akashisen and Miao:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:29 pm
how much does it cost each? and for a double photo (ie, for 1 character, for 2 characters, etc))  

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:40 pm
Well, he doesn't own a gaia, so I'm guessing there's no charge? sweatdrop You could always leave a tip though. 3nodding
Oh, one more thing I forgot to mention, if you just want him to draw a single character, he can only draw from the upper torso and up(like how my characters by themselves are), however, when it comes to more than 1 character, then he'll draw above thighs and up(like in the picture with both of my characters in it). And lastly, he can't draw characters with their weapons, unfortunately. He says he likes drawing characters, not weapons. And I guess that's all.  
Kingdom Key Academy

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games