Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Players Looking For Games

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LittleKitFox

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:16 am
I hope this isn't going to get me in trouble to post this >.>

There are so many games going on in here! It's kind of overwhelming at first glance. So... if this doesn't upset anybody, I was hoping this could be a good place for players to post their desires on a game and GMs who may need or want one or more to join their game to check out. Hopefully it will be quick an easy for everybody involved!

I have most of my experience in Pathfinder but I am open to learning other games. I do prefer a specific character type but I'm not diehard about it. Yes, that character is reflected in my avatar but she has very good back story and a well developed personality. In addition to that, she is a high utility Ranger and loves nothing more than to help out her team!

If that is not a viable option, then I can try out any race or class that's needed. I'm still fuzzy about spell casters but I am willing to try one! And I'm a long time role player so I know how that kind of stuff works!

Hope to get into a game with you guys soon!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:38 am
LittleKitFox
I hope this isn't going to get me in trouble to post this >.>

There are so many games going on in here! It's kind of overwhelming at first glance. So... if this doesn't upset anybody, I was hoping this could be a good place for players to post their desires on a game and GMs who may need or want one or more to join their game to check out. Hopefully it will be quick an easy for everybody involved!

I have most of my experience in Pathfinder but I am open to learning other games. I do prefer a specific character type but I'm not diehard about it. Yes, that character is reflected in my avatar but she has very good back story and a well developed personality. In addition to that, she is a high utility Ranger and loves nothing more than to help out her team!

If that is not a viable option, then I can try out any race or class that's needed. I'm still fuzzy about spell casters but I am willing to try one! And I'm a long time role player so I know how that kind of stuff works!

Hope to get into a game with you guys soon!

I am not a DM, just a Lurker...

It's 3.5, pathfinder was based on it, but I know Actors of History is accepting.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24138131

And you already  

Alzzak

LittleKitFox

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:29 am
I was already accepted?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:32 am
LittleKitFox
I was already accepted?
indeed you are. Please to meet you, I am Rogar IronBreaker, a pleasure I am sure. I am always looking to expand my crew and the pay is good!  

The Shade of Casin

Gracious Conversationalist

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

The Shade of Casin

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:36 am
LittleKitFox
I was already accepted?
and OOC that is there, it's really easy to get into. I am also working on a pathfinder campaign that should be up in 5-6 months max. If you want to do a bebop bounty head I could be convinced to gm  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:40 am
Yay! People are talking to me!

Introduction threads are nice but nobody ever replies to you in them.

Before I forget my manners, hello Mr. Alzzak and Mr. Rogar! Pleasure to meet both of you!

Alzzak, that game you mentioned looks neat! I'll have to talk to the GM when I can. I'll PM him for details.

Rogar, a Bebop game?! Wow, I've never considered that. Would be a wonderful world to explore! And what crew were you talking about? Joining as part of a group - a new hire, if you will - would be a really good way to get into a game quick!  

LittleKitFox

Alzzak

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:47 am
LittleKitFox

Before I forget my manners, hello Mr. Alzzak and Mr. Rogar! Pleasure to meet both of you!

Alzzak, that game you mentioned looks neat! I'll have to talk to the GM when I can. I'll PM him for details.

Rogar, a Bebop game?! Wow, I've never considered that. Would be a wonderful world to explore! And what crew were you talking about? Joining as part of a group - a new hire, if you will - would be a really good way to get into a game quick!

Pleasure to meet you as well. I mostly just read the others post anymore, if I can follow the game.

I normally notice him on in the mornings and evenings, but on the odd day he can be anytime. Best of luck, and have funs  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:49 pm
LittleKitFox

It is pretty awesome system. The hire on is for Actors in History. I am a merchant in that game  

The Shade of Casin

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

Gabriel Lord of Flame

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:03 pm
LittleKitFox
I was already accepted?
Accepted like an apple pie offered on thanksgiving. Actors is always recruiting because it is a sandbox game. That means it has no DM created plot or story, I just run the world basically. This style of gameplay is very self driven and it is recommended you come up with some kind of goal to work towards early on. Rovlin wants to become the world's richest man. Another person has submitted a desire to fight one of the ancient legends of the world and is working to resurrect him. Still another just wants to see all there is to see. It can be anything really.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:09 pm
Yay! Okay. I've already gotten to work on a character sheet of sorts. There are aspects I would like to work out in PM but I am excited to join the game!  

LittleKitFox

The Shade of Casin

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:58 pm
LittleKitFox
Yay! Okay. I've already gotten to work on a character sheet of sorts. There are aspects I would like to work out in PM but I am excited to join the game!
well be quick, we are about to ship out!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:23 pm
Will try. Exchanging PMs with the GM ^.^  

LittleKitFox

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas