Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:06 pm
These are the flowers we sent. Well, plants actually. It's a small living garden.
User Image

This is the poem I wrote to accompany it: (space was limited, please forgive the lack of iambic pantameter)

When her light shined too bright
Than was good for mortal eyes
God returned that light
Among others in the night's skies

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:20 pm
Ashi_Kisaki
I am very saddened to read this news.

Purtie/Larissa ..... I teased and called you my little Blue Elf Friend. Every memory I have of you is a good one. I can never remember a time I ever heard you complain about anything. You always made me smile and laugh. Here in the Temple, I loved how you would do your rolls in the games and say ''muck'' when they didn't go your way. Your letters to Santa for Big Daddy were works of art. The first one not being bad enough, you wrote more. I hate Christmas..... but you had me laughing so hard my stomach was hurting. How you enjoyed picking on us. Calling us meat bags and your twisted sense of humor so that I actually thought you were Darth.

My little Blue Elf Friend .... you had a kind and caring heart, but a spirit that was full of fun for the enjoyment of others. I am sure you got as much joy out of it as we did. In heart and in spirit you will always be with us, but I am going to miss you dearly. Blessed be dear lady.

Thank you for your wonderful sentiment.  

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

shellsmachine

Sweetest Delight

58,900 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:50 am
Darth Daddicus
These are the flowers we sent. Well, plants actually. It's a small living garden.
User Image

This is the poem I wrote to accompany it: (space was limited, please forgive the lack of iambic pantameter)

When her light shined too bright
Than was good for mortal eyes
God returned that light
Among others in the night's skies

What a beautiful sentiment.
I'll miss her sweet blue face.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:18 pm
I have seen this here for a while now. I know it is hard to lose someone close to you. I want to send ALL of you my condolences and say, that is a beautiful poem and flower garden!

emotion_bigheart

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:47 pm
I just happened to stumble upon this thread, I knew her just a little from another guild we were together, we should really learn to cherish friends, she was always kind to me, and yes quite funny! heart she will be greatly missed, I knew of here passing while in Coin Catchers too, from Awkward Anarchy! I love the memorial you have described of her! thank you so much, it's even opened up more awareness of how precious she was! ^^ Merci! It's really something, how we get to know people for such little time but how they are so appreciated! even just on a social sight as this one!

Thanks for hearing me out! razz  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces