Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:15 am
User Image
Here is a place to share your fond memories of this wonderful woman.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:41 am
Althought I had not really had the time to get to know her, you all have my sincere condolences. I post here more on behalf of my cousin, Horticulturalist, who has not been able to log on for quite a while, and is deeply saddened to hear.  

Wingseagle

Peaceful Bibliophile

19,475 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

GailAnne Munchkin

Conservative Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:32 am
I believe her consciousness still lives on too and that she is well pleased with how you have expressed your feelings. Even though I didn't really know her, this was a shock, and for you it must be a thousand times more of a shock. I have had a lot of fun in the food fights and with the training droid! She did give me much pleasure and - as your beautiful eulogy points out - that is exactly what she must have lived for. How brave in heart and spirit she was and is!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:45 pm
This is such a tragic loss. Larissa was a wonderful and engaging person to play with.
This is truly a sad day.
She will be missed. cry  

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100

purrfectly yours

Perfect Girl

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:28 pm
So sad to have heard she is no longer with us all. I remember when she first made her tank in gaia aquarium. Beautiful person all the way around. My prayers are with her and her family.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:40 pm
She always had a kind word or thought for everyone she talked to. I wish we had had more time with her.

You will be missed Larissa heart  

Chrono69Trigger

Lydia86

Sparkling Star

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:52 pm
It meant a lot to me that you always remembered to tell me happy birthday.

I'll be thinking happy thoughts and singing a little tune to remember the happiness and love you expressed for others.

emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:16 pm
I am very sorry to hear she is gone... "purtie" was omnipresent in this guild, a fixture, a rock, a foundation.

Oh, my.....  

havenne17

Distinct Gekko

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Partygoer 500

lauracharlie

Benevolent Player

12,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:16 pm
We'll keep her in our hearts emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:21 pm
I really wanted to believe this was some sort of mistake. Purtie was a Just Plain Nice Person, and there are far too few of those in this world. She'll be missed.  

jadedrenee

Fashionable Bookworm

19,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Ashi_Kisaki

Stone-cold Phantom

27,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:33 pm
I am very saddened to read this news.

Purtie/Larissa ..... I teased and called you my little Blue Elf Friend. Every memory I have of you is a good one. I can never remember a time I ever heard you complain about anything. You always made me smile and laugh. Here in the Temple, I loved how you would do your rolls in the games and say ''muck'' when they didn't go your way. Your letters to Santa for Big Daddy were works of art. The first one not being bad enough, you wrote more. I hate Christmas..... but you had me laughing so hard my stomach was hurting. How you enjoyed picking on us. Calling us meat bags and your twisted sense of humor so that I actually thought you were Darth.

My little Blue Elf Friend .... you had a kind and caring heart, but a spirit that was full of fun for the enjoyment of others. I am sure you got as much joy out of it as we did. In heart and in spirit you will always be with us, but I am going to miss you dearly. Blessed be dear lady.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:23 pm
a big loss for us but a bigger gain for heaven. i will miss you my dear friend heart  

Felinophile

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,050 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:54 pm
Goodbye, kind miss. Everyone respected and loved you, and always will. We never spoke much, but you never hesitated to make whoever was around you smile. I wish your family well. I know you'll keep them safe, just as you always have.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:50 pm
I am so sorry to hear about Purtie.
She will be missed.  

Dread-Pirate-Isaac

Heart Memory

38,025 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:30 pm
The official obituary:
Frozina, Larissa Jeanine (Hill) [Purtie/Training Droid]
Larissa was born in Montebello, Calif. On Dec. 14, 1959 to John Hill and Karen Hill (deceased). She passed away on Feb. 2, 2014 at age 54. She is survived by Donald Frozina (spouse of 30+ years), Katelyn From (daughter), John Hill (father), Michael Hill (brother), Eleanor Davis, Caroline Nowell, and Bridget Hill (sisters). She married Donald in May 1983 in Burbank, Calif. and they had Katelyn in 1995. Larissa had a knack for rescuing wild birds, cherishing and nursing them to full health. Even struggling with COPD for many years, she was always bright and cheery and ready to help others. She will be missed by all who knew her. Viewing from 4-7 pm and Vigil service from 7-8 pm, Fri. Feb. 7, 2014 at Halley Olsen Murphy on Cedar Ave in Lancaster, CA.

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff