Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
A new kind of DND.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:47 am
Top Secret. YOur free to come here and talk about what you think I am making, but trust me it's a shocker other then it's DND of some sort.
Don't worry it shouldn't take me too long to share my new idea with you all! Some might find it a little untraditional, but I have faith that it could work.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:06 pm
What a droll post.  

The Shade of Casin

Gracious Conversationalist

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:24 pm
Roilvn Whiro
What a droll post.

What a rude person.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:26 pm
Akemi Mercuraki
Roilvn Whiro
What a droll post.

What a rude person.
At times. But you basically fished vs just telling us the idea. Why make a post about a Top Secret Project. By definition something announced is not secret. I would love to hear the idea, I really would. But the way you presented it I found droll.

I am sorry that it has offended you however.  

The Shade of Casin

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:37 pm
Roilvn Whiro
Akemi Mercuraki
Roilvn Whiro
What a droll post.

What a rude person.
At times. But you basically fished vs just telling us the idea. Why make a post about a Top Secret Project. By definition something announced is not secret. I would love to hear the idea, I really would. But the way you presented it I found droll.

Ok, I understand. I will get to a little bit later.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:44 pm
Akemi Mercuraki
Roilvn Whiro
Akemi Mercuraki
Roilvn Whiro
What a droll post.

What a rude person.

Alright. I am currently working on a sand box that is in its own guild. It is currently 4 different Kingdoms in an archipelago. It will eventually expand it to the entire planet.  

The Shade of Casin

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:10 pm
Roilvn Whiro
Akemi Mercuraki
Roilvn Whiro
Akemi Mercuraki
Roilvn Whiro
What a droll post.

What a rude person.
o90-

Alright. I am currently working on a sand box that is in its own guild. It is currently 4 different Kingdoms in an archipelago. It will eventually expand it to the entire planet.

Ok, basically my Idea is an a freeform RP based upon DND.
I got a lot of new ideas and because it wouldn't technically be DND I wouldn't be called DM.
I've the idea to this before perhaps. my memory isn't the best some times, but if I did I couldn't find the proper resources. The local library used to own some dragon issues though those were my first source books.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:22 pm
Akemi Mercuraki
Roilvn Whiro
Akemi Mercuraki
Roilvn Whiro
Akemi Mercuraki
Roilvn Whiro
What a droll post.

What a rude person.
o90-

I got a lot of new ideas and because it wouldn't technically be DND I wouldn't be called DM.
I've the idea to this before perhaps. my memory isn't the best some times, but if I did I couldn't find the proper resources. The local library used to own some dragon issues though those were my first source books.
Ahh. Are you talking rotating GM or no GM? If you are talking No GM it means that there will be a lot more death and crest falls. Some GM's will fudge and give you a break or no allow a crit that should confirm on you.  

The Shade of Casin

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

Gabriel Lord of Flame

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:56 am
A little more information please? We have no idea what your doing with what is presented here...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:02 am
Ok, not now though. I got a lot of reach to do.  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:06 pm
Roilvn Whiro
Akemi Mercuraki
Roilvn Whiro
Akemi Mercuraki
Roilvn Whiro
o90-

Ahh. Are you talking rotating GM or no GM? If you are talking No GM it means that there will be a lot more death and crest falls. Some GM's will fudge and give you a break or no allow a crit that should confirm on you.
Of course no game masters it would be like any other RP created by me these days. Everything would be a group effort. I don't have much time since the main computer needs fixing, but I was thinking some systems which will be explained later. Setting wise mulitiverse traveling between settings including some custom ones?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:18 pm
Akemi Mercuraki
Roilvn Whiro
Akemi Mercuraki
Roilvn Whiro
Akemi Mercuraki
Roilvn Whiro
o90-

Of course no game masters it would be like any other RP created by me these days. Everything would be a group effort. I don't have much time since the main computer needs fixing, but I was thinking some systems which will be explained later. Setting wise mulitiverse traveling between settings including some custom ones?
I am out of that. I do think you will enjoy it. I have played a game with no DM.  

The Shade of Casin

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items