Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
'ello everyone! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  <3!
View Results

Zeboym

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:10 am
Hey there! Hope y'all are all having a good time.

A little about me:

I used to play around here YEARS ago, I checked up on my account I can't get into and saw their login was at 2007! razz That's been quite some time, huh? I am 23, nearly 24. Gay. Work in retail. Planning some vacation time pretty soon! Really excited for that actually.

Many, MANY things have changed and been added since last I played so if y'all don't mind helping me out, I would GREATLY appreciate all advice, helpful tips and the like. Please, send me a friend request if you feel like it! I could always use more people to talk to.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:37 pm
Zeboym

yay, welcome back to gaia!
Glad that you joined the NSTG c:
Anything in particular that you wanna know?

//oh, and if you want some junk items, i have tons XD  

kanxiaru

Hunter

Zeboym

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:00 pm
Elyralith

I will take anything you feel like you don't really want. smile
I am pretty curious about aquariums. I am searching around trying to figure out how to build a successful tank to profit off of to get off on my own feet. Do you happen to have any info on that?

And my boyfriend sent me a cute pair of pants..!
Time for me to equip them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:02 pm
Hi welcome back to Gaia and welcome to the NSTG smile  

Victoria Whitechapel

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:28 pm
Hello & welcome back.. On the fish tank, we use 2 put mermaids in it, but they took them outta the store, so there R varies fish that pay off good, but R quite expensive... The best thing 2 do is check the booty grab guilds 2 see what kinda fish R in their tanks & decide which ones U want... Hope that helps..  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:43 pm
Victoria Whitechapel

Thank you, Victoria.
Your avatar is lookin' beautiful! smile  

Zeboym

Zeboym

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:45 pm
Morrigan Skylar

Hm, that is a pretty neat idea Morrigan.
Thank you for the suggestion!
I will definitely look around for some Booty guilds.
*puts on pirate hat*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:18 am
Zeboym

I will take anything you feel like you don't really want. smile
I am pretty curious about aquariums. I am searching around trying to figure out how to build a successful tank to profit off of to get off on my own feet. Do you happen to have any info on that?

And my boyfriend sent me a cute pair of pants..!
Time for me to equip them.

Okay, I'll spam you with item, haha~
Well, aquariums are certainly a very good way to earn a profit. Personally, I don't use mine much, but I know the basics xD
You should start out with a relatively simple one-filled with fish that you can afford.

You should also make a topic in the aquarium forum, and tell people to bump when your tank is glowing (check and see if the function that shows a glowing button when above your post when your aquarium is glowing is on in the Gaia labs!).

Whenever you create a topic there, reserve a few posts, and then in the first one, put a link to your aquarium and the true/false thing xD
I dunno how to do that lol...you could search for a guide that teaches you?

Slowly but surely, if you drag enough people to grab your tank, you'll make enough gold to buy better fish. Sometimes you'll get lucky and people will even donate some!
Erm...check in the forums for a guild that teaches fish values? I generally see minimonsters, enkis, and mermaids in the good tanks xD

Hope that was semi-helpful~

Oh, congrats!~
Are they the ones equipped right now?  

kanxiaru

Hunter

Zeboym

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:27 am
Elyralith

I found this page that kind of explains a lot of that. I just need to get around to doing it, I guess! razz I just finished doing a LOT of housecleaning since the boyfriend is coming home soon.

I am going to need to find that Gaia Labs thing to make sure I have that box checked for the glow to be active. I'll look that up after posting this.

And yes! These are the pants I mentioned. I put together a couple items on my wishlist and from posting in the Introduction thread on the normal Gaia Forums, I got a couple of those items donated to me already. So that's how this outfit is put together so quickly. That was very nice of them.

I'm hoping to amass my own little fortune so that I can donate to others and surprise the boyfriend with random gifts here and there. It'd be nice to learn it for myself and develop the knowledge/skill than relying on donations.

Everything in due time, though!
(Mind if I send you a friend request?)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:55 am
Zeboym

I found this page that kind of explains a lot of that. I just need to get around to doing it, I guess! razz I just finished doing a LOT of housecleaning since the boyfriend is coming home soon.

I am going to need to find that Gaia Labs thing to make sure I have that box checked for the glow to be active. I'll look that up after posting this.

And yes! These are the pants I mentioned. I put together a couple items on my wishlist and from posting in the Introduction thread on the normal Gaia Forums, I got a couple of those items donated to me already. So that's how this outfit is put together so quickly. That was very nice of them.

I'm hoping to amass my own little fortune so that I can donate to others and surprise the boyfriend with random gifts here and there. It'd be nice to learn it for myself and develop the knowledge/skill than relying on donations.

Everything in due time, though!
(Mind if I send you a friend request?)

Congrats! Gaia has so many helpful things c:
Yeah, you do that emotion_awesome
<3 right? Many gaians love to spoil people xD not all of them are nice though.
LIKE ME. I EAT HUMANS
AWWW c: <3

And sure you can! The more friends the merrier~
Also mind making a trading pass? It's the trade button under shops in the heading, haha. It costs 500 gold, and that way I can send stuff to you xD  

kanxiaru

Hunter

Zeboym

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:15 am
Elyralith

Today is technically my third day on here..
But Gaia is counting Day 1 as Day 0, I believe.
So I need to wait 'till midnight tonight to be allowed a Trading Pass.
I have tried twice already today to get one. sad

Thank you for the glasses!
I love 'em ~
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:15 am
Elyralith

And OMG!
You look like Princess Jasmine!
How cuuuute!
heart  

Zeboym

Artistic Wizard

Angelic Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:20 pm
Zeboym

Oh Hi! Welcome back to Gaia! Here's a thread with link that would give you FREE items smile

I also have a little giveaway here smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:08 pm
Zeboym
Elyralith

Today is technically my third day on here..
But Gaia is counting Day 1 as Day 0, I believe.
So I need to wait 'till midnight tonight to be allowed a Trading Pass.
I have tried twice already today to get one. sad

Thank you for the glasses!
I love 'em ~
heart

AWWW :c well tell me when you do, I'll spam you with junk lol xD
Sorry for the late reply! Somehow I didn't get the notification :<

Welcome! I'll try to get more of your wistlist items after i get more gold xD

Thanks!
I'm assuming you mean the avi before this one? XD <3  

kanxiaru

Hunter

Zeboym

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:47 am
Artistic Wizard

Sorry, I have been quite busy the past couple days.
I will check the links out right after I respond to these messages!
Thank you!
heart  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas