Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Need help on zOMG? ASK ME!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enjoy the free gold!
  Yay!!!
View Results

Ehchwi

Hilarious Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:30 pm
Hey whats up?!

I am a zOMG veteran and master and I am willing to help out with any question or quest you can through at me!

If you need, I will go with you into the game and guide you through it, providing tips and tricks to earning your fortune!

So what is zOMG?

zOMG is a really fun, free to play, no download game that allows you to earn A LOT of gold (I'm talking 160k per day)! This is how many Gaian's earn their fortune! Not only is it effective, the story line is really cool and very fun to play! You fight monsters and can travel with friends to help you out in missions!

Don't understand the slang? Lemme fix that!

VG = Village Greens
BR = Basskin Lake
GB = Gold Beach
PPS/PS = Papa Saw Mill
DMP = Deadman's Pass
SS = Shallow Seas
Nerf/Nerfed = When you have maxed out the amount of gold you can earn that day. (80k-160k)

Other

Fluff Farming = In Village Greens on the west side there is a place where fluffs appear. Lots of people go there in a crew to earn gold. Once person lures the fluffs as the others stay in one area. once attracted, everyone attacks them to earn lots of gold!

Incomplete/ still editing

Updated 1/21/2014

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:02 am
All day 1/21/14 I will be available to help anyone through zOMG! Reply in this thread and I will be more than happy to assist!

Ehchwi

Hilarious Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Nil Aria

Kawaii Vampire

9,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:57 pm
Induced Madness
Hey whats up?!

I am a zOMG veteran and master and I am willing to help out with any question or quest you can through at me!

If you need, I will go with you into the game and guide you through it, providing tips and tricks to earning your fortune!

So what is zOMG?

zOMG is a really fun, free to play, no download game that allows you to earn A LOT of gold (I'm talking 160k per day)! This is how many Gaian's earn their fortune! Not only is it effective, the story line is really cool and very fun to play! You fight monsters and can travel with friends to help you out in missions!

VG = Village Greens
BR = Basskin Lake
GB = Gold Beach
PPS/PS = Papa Saw Mill
DMP = Deadman's Pass
SS = Shallow Seas
Nerf/Nerfed = When you have maxed out the amount of gold you can earn that day. (80k-160k)

Other

Fluff Farming = In Village Greens on the west side there is a place where fluffs appear. Lots of people go there in a crew to earn gold. Once person lures the fluffs as the others stay in one area. once attracted, everyone attacks them to earn lots of gold!

Updated 1/21/2014

Hi biggrin
I'm currently in Gold Beach but I'm having trouble killing the sandcastles there sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:59 am
Nil Aria
Induced Madness
Hey whats up?!

So what is zOMG?

VG = Village Greens
BR = Basskin Lake
GB = Gold Beach
PPS/PS = Papa Saw Mill
DMP = Deadman's Pass
SS = Shallow Seas

Other

Updated 1/21/2014

Hi biggrin
I'm currently in Gold Beach but I'm having trouble killing the sandcastles there sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop

I can come and help yah if u need any...  

Bubblehead0987654321

Desirable Noob

10,925 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ehchwi

Hilarious Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:18 am
Nil Aria

Hi biggrin

Hello! I actually took a long Hiatus from gaia recently and just got back on!
It might be your level? what is your level  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff