Welcome to Gaia! ::

Art Trade Center

Back to Guilds

Art trades, collaborations and WIPs! All artists welcome! 

Tags: art trades, art requests, critique, hobby, collaboration 

Reply Art Trades: Art for Art
Trade anyone?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:23 pm
Hey~ I guessed I should post something in here so yeah.

Anyone up for a trade?

Samples --> here

Bearing in mind my digital stuff is more for shops as it takes me so long.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:45 pm
What did you want drawn?

I'd be willing to do a pencil sketch kind of like this one (that sample is kind of older though) in exchange. 3nodding  

Kirameku Mika

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:10 pm
Kirameku Mika
What did you want drawn?

I'd be willing to do a pencil sketch kind of like this one (that sample is kind of older though) in exchange. 3nodding

I'd love one of my characters to be drawn; either Taranel or Enis who both have designs or someone who'd be willing to do a design for one of my characters who doesn't.

That's so pretty by the way. What would you like in return?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:31 pm
Nocturnal_moon
Kirameku Mika
What did you want drawn?

I'd love one of my characters to be drawn; either Taranel or Enis who both have designs or someone who'd be willing to do a design for one of my characters who doesn't.

I'd be willing to do whatever you want, I can go by description if you'd like. 3nodding

One of my OC's, either Camillia or Vilmos maybe? I have profiles and others if you'd prefer on my request thread in my siggy. 3nodding  

Kirameku Mika

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:40 pm
Kirameku Mika
Nocturnal_moon
Kirameku Mika
What did you want drawn?

I'd be willing to do whatever you want, I can go by description if you'd like. 3nodding

One of my OC's, either Camillia or Vilmos maybe? I have profiles and others if you'd prefer on my request thread in my siggy. 3nodding

Hmmm. I think I'd prefer drawing Camillia. I like her design the most plus I'm better at drawing girls.

Would you do either a picture of Enis (middle one) or Taranel.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:49 pm
Nocturnal_moon
Kirameku Mika
Nocturnal_moon
Kirameku Mika
What did you want drawn?

Hmmm. I think I'd prefer drawing Camillia. I like her design the most plus I'm better at drawing girls.

That would be great~ I always give one of each as my request just in case they prefer one. 3nodding

Hmm... I love both of their designs but I think I'll draw Enis.  

Kirameku Mika

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:14 pm
Kirameku Mika
Nocturnal_moon
Kirameku Mika
Nocturnal_moon
Kirameku Mika
What did you want drawn?

That would be great~ I always give one of each as my request just in case they prefer one. 3nodding

Hmm... I love both of their designs but I think I'll draw Enis.

Yay! I shall see what I can do then~  
Art Trades: Art for Art

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff