Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Please don't hurt my baby!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:59 am
A pregnant maid slave arrives at the house of her new master with the hope that her baby will have a peaceful life...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:03 pm
Alex sighed as he leaned against the chair, his daughter was asleep in his arms, gently clutching his shirt with her fingertips as he sang to her. "Hush now, do you think the new maid is going to hurt you." Alex asked and glanced up as he noticed a guard was leading her inside
Irina96

BronieswithAutism

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:14 pm
Dalora was taken in by her guard with her hands tied in front of her abd a collar sound her neck. She was wearing a long black and white dress that was barely showing her baby bump. She didn't dare look up from the ground to her master but she spoke " I'm Dakota. It's a pleasure to meet you master" she said with her dark hair falling at the sides of her head like a curtain  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:58 pm
"You don't have to call him master, he's no one master. we are just here to keep you safe." his daughter said climbing down from his lap and looking at the girl. "Sorry that was rude." she said chuckling softly  

BronieswithAutism

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:06 pm
BronieswithAutism

Dakota raised her gaze to reveal a pair of crimson eyea " he bought me mistress. He is my master!" She nodded and dropped her gaze again. She didn't seem older than 19 and seemed like a calm one too. Maybe that was why only her wrists were tied  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:09 pm
"Mistress, I'm his daughter." she said as she stood up and walked over to the girl and untied her wrist, she smiled as she rested her hand on the girl's belly. "Don't worry, your safe here." she said smiling at her.
Irina96

BronieswithAutism

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:00 pm
BronieswithAutism
]

Dakota looked at the girl " why did you buy me mistress? I won't be much useful in a few months!" She said assuming she knew about her condition already. She seemed calm enough when she touched her belly. Dakota was feeling a little uneasy with the girl's father.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:02 pm
"Stop calling me mistress, i know about your condition and my father knows about it as well. honestly your just going to be a member of our family. I'm Annalissa and my father is Damian, you must excuse him...his throat been bothering him." she said looking at Dakota
Irina96

BronieswithAutism

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:06 pm
BronieswithAutism

Dakota nodded but seemed worried when she heard her new master had been tortured from his throat " maybe you want some hit tea? I like twins and it does only good. With some honey in too!" She said wanting to take care of him and make him feel better as a thank you in advance for keeping her baby safe ...and herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:14 pm
"Hmm. I suppose that could work." Annalisa said and frowned for a moment as she shook her head. "Annalissa, get in here now and fix my kimono, I'm late." a older girl's yelled from the back room. Annalissa sighed as bowed her head and walked down the hallway
Irina96

BronieswithAutism

bluesixseven

Devoted Foe

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:24 pm
* Can I join or is this just 1x1?*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:36 am
bluesixseven
* Can I join or is this just 1x1?*

well actually it just died..bronies is quitting gaia but we can start one as two if you like!  

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items