Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Chatterbox Main - Forum Games, Discussion, Contests, etc.
Please tech me the path to becoming a strong rp-er

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Strange Young Lad

Kawaii Senshi

3,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:57 pm
Hello, my name is Blue Rook, though I'd prefer if you'd just call me Bluu. I want to become a strong role player, however I lack the skill to truly be able to become one. That is why, I want to be able to learn from others. I haven't asked to join any role plays in this guild because I feel that I'm not adequate enough to meet up to the standard. Everyone here as far as I've seen has had an amazing literary capability but also capability when it comes to truly becoming the character they wish to portray!... I have always had the assumption that I was a pretty decent person when it came to RP.... Though clearly I have yet to scratch the surface... I have the passion to try my hardest when it comes down to it! So please! Teach this novice! It doesn't matter if I have to get on my knees and beg. I'd even go so far as to be your student in an rp. The burning passion for literary enlightenment is what fills the drive pulsating within my heart!

I beg of you, Sensei! Master! Mistress! Emperor! Empress! King! Queen! Bruce Lee! Deadpool! He-man! Joestar! Mark Fischbach! SEEENNNNPAAAAIIII!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:35 pm
Blue Rook

Lol I'd be willing to help you out.But I have no rp idea's at the moment, and your ability in an rp also pertains to your preference, such as fantasy, medieval, action, supernatural, etc. So if you have an idea of something you'd like to try, I'll help however I can  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

A Strange Young Lad

Kawaii Senshi

3,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:32 pm
The Lady Reaper
Blue Rook

Lol I'd be willing to help you out.But I have no rp idea's at the moment, and your ability in an rp also pertains to your preference, such as fantasy, medieval, action, supernatural, etc. So if you have an idea of something you'd like to try, I'll help however I can

Hmmm..... Well I suppose Adventure, fantasy, supernatural, mystery and romance peak my interest... Oh, and thank you for taking the time to answer me by the way.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:35 pm
Blue Rook
The Lady Reaper
Blue Rook

Hmmm..... Well I suppose Adventure, fantasy, supernatural, mystery and romance peak my interest... Oh, and thank you for taking the time to answer me by the way.

Okay, s=most of those work really well together.You could pick two or three to build a story on, like Fantasy, Adventure, and Romance, and go from there.Any time.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

A Strange Young Lad

Kawaii Senshi

3,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:03 pm
The Lady Reaper
Blue Rook
The Lady Reaper
Blue Rook

Okay, s=most of those work really well together.You could pick two or three to build a story on, like Fantasy, Adventure, and Romance, and go from there.Any time.

I see... thank you. I'll see if I can come up with anything. I'm in your debt Lady-senpai.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:39 pm
Blue Rook
The Lady Reaper
Blue Rook
The Lady Reaper
Blue Rook

I see... thank you. I'll see if I can come up with anything. I'm in your debt Lady-senpai.

No problem  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Chatterbox Main - Forum Games, Discussion, Contests, etc.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games