Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hi there everyone. ^_^-

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LofTea

Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:38 am
My name's Laura, I'm an art student here in Scotland. c:
I joined Gaia earlier on today; I've been familiar with other forum sites so I guess I have a little experience there to an extent.

Uhm, a little bit about myself; my friends and family describe me as quirky, weird and a typical "art student", haha. I guess I like a ton of different alternative fashions and I'm an easily amused soul; I enjoy the little things in life.

I like swimming, rock climbing, a bit of running, exploring, a ton of gaming, japanese culture, reptiles & exotic animals, and of course, drawing, painting and illustration in general.

I really look forward to meeting likeminded friendly people here!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:53 pm
Aw yay! Hi! Im new too! same here, about the forums c: What kind of art? pottery, drawing,?  

BackupBackup

KovaTheFotographer288

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:30 am
Hehe my family and friends call me quirky too mrgreen
I went to Scotland back in 2012 and loved it!! Except when my husband and I got stranded at Loch Ness because of a tire blow-out lol. But other than that little hiccup I loved it there 3nodding

Oh I'm a newbie too whee  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:14 am
SeleneSpray
Aw yay! Hi! Im new too! same here, about the forums c: What kind of art? pottery, drawing,?
Nice to meet you!
I'm an Honours student in FA Painting at university. =) I dabble in other forms more as a hobbyist but my forte lies in traditional drawing and painting, haha.

Getsuga288
Hi there! ^_^ Oh, that's nice (not about getting stranded though, haha). Did you primarily stay in the Inverness area or did you visit other places whilst you were here too?  

LofTea

Phantom

KovaTheFotographer288

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:33 am
ThatLauraLass
SeleneSpray
Nice to meet you!
I'm an Honours student in FA Painting at university. =) I dabble in other forms more as a hobbyist but my forte lies in traditional drawing and painting, haha.

Getsuga288
Hi there! ^_^ Oh, that's nice (not about getting stranded though, haha). Did you primarily stay in the Inverness area or did you visit other places whilst you were here too?

I believe we primarily stayed in the Inverness area. We were supposed to be there for 3 days but when our rental car had its little hiccup, we had to change plans. We spent that night at the hotel and then got a cab to take us to the airport and then we finished up the rest of our Europe trip in various countries. We plan to go back sometime next year if possible biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:47 pm
ThatLauraLass
SeleneSpray
Nice to meet you!
Oh thats amazing!!!  

BackupBackup

LofTea

Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:01 am
Getsuga288

I believe we primarily stayed in the Inverness area. We were supposed to be there for 3 days but when our rental car had its little hiccup, we had to change plans. We spent that night at the hotel and then got a cab to take us to the airport and then we finished up the rest of our Europe trip in various countries. We plan to go back sometime next year if possible biggrin
Awh, that's a shame; well I hope if you do come back to visit that doesn't happen again! c:  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:46 am
ThatLauraLass
Getsuga288

Awh, that's a shame; well I hope if you do come back to visit that doesn't happen again! c:

Oh I definitely plan to return :3. And I too hope that doesn't happen again. In the car's defense it did get us from London to Inverness, and to multiple locations along the way. One of them being WAY out in the country outside Wales where the primary road was smaller than one european road way- which compared to our roads in the US are pretty much considered bike lanes hehe  

KovaTheFotographer288

☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff