Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Quality Quidditch Supplies Open, Hiring, and Summer Sales! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❈ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quality Quidditch Supplies
xxx❈ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Ben!
xxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Struggling to Shop
xxxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I'm fine. I can push through

Skyla drew in a deep breath, hoping to calm her tired body. She was going to push through this... then reward herself with a nap once she made it home. When asked if she was excited to play, Sky offered a grin. "I am, yea. And this year's going to be doubly fun. Torin decided he wasn't set to be the captain, so he passed it over to me. So now I'm head up for Gryffindor. Which I guess means no more wishing you luck, ey?" She let out a laugh, knowing for certain she'd still wish luck all around. Quidditch was hard enough without team animosity, after all. Besides, the other teams were all fantastic, and making people happy (hopefully) meant she was less likely to get bludgered... again. Or maybe she should just be nice to the beaters of each team.... Nah, definitely to everyone. At worst, it made them smile.

When she asked Ben how his summer was getting along, he first admitted he wasn't practicing. He did, however, seem to have a busy and exciting summer thus far. "No way? That sounds like so much fun. I remember when Tor and I used to go camping in our yard. It was always fun. I just so happen to make the best s'mores ever. The secret is to use a peanut-butter cup instead of a chocolate bar. Then you get magic." She grinned, remembering the many times they had little campouts. Even on rainy days, she and Torin would build forts inside while mum roasted up some camp food. Maybe they'd have to figure out another camp-out soon...

{{Wearing :: Comfy Casual, Red Converse}}
          {{OoC: For those curious, Sky's got JPM and it's both plot requested and being taken care of. kinda}}
          Kiska166

They tell us that we're too lost dreaming, too busy throwing rocks at the ceiling
          They tell us there ain't no ever after, to us the real world never mattered
          We just wanna live like we'll die young! Don't wanna grow up, don't wanna go numb
          Wear our rebel hearts like a diamond and burn it somewhere they'll never find 'em
          We're chasing shadows in concrete castles, running through the dark of night
          With scrapes on our knees and rips in our jeans
          Don't matter if it's wrong or right!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:35 pm
User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗
                                              Benjamin Olson
                                              Fifteen Years Old - Fifth Year - Hufflepuff - Halfblood
                                              Keeper - Member of the Art Club & Drama Club

╚════════════════════════════╝

Benjamin raised his eyebrows, dropping his jaw in surprise. “You’re going to be Captain? Wow, congratulations!” If only Mason would give up his captainship and chose Ben to replace him, they’d be leading their prospective Quidditch teams at the same time. The most likely best case scenario, however, would be that he’d be chosen as Vice Captain next year. Unfortunately, Skyla would have graduated by then and wouldn’t see him lead his team to victory. Unless she attended his games, of course, because maybe by then, they’d actually spend time outside of school together. He had a year to sweep her off her feet – he was sure he’d finesse something by then. “Psh, plenty of captains wish others good luck. That is what makes them ‘humble’,” he said, using finger air quotes when saying the last word. Of course, Benjamin knew she was joking, and so was he – well, maybe only half joking.

Benjamin smiled and nodded enthusiastically when Skyla reacted positively to his summer activities. “Now that sounds tasty,” he commented, nodding his head along to the idea as he imagined taking a bite into the most peanut butter and chocolaty s’more he had ever tasted. “I’ll have to get some and try it before we’re off to school again. Hey – do they only sell that in muggle shops or do you think I might find some at Sugarplum’s?” he asked, considering running over there later to grab some before heading home. Perhaps he could roast them tonight and possibly invite Skyla to join in on the fun.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Do I have a s h o t at the b i g part
                                              'Cause I've been up all night l o o k i n g at the big p i c t u r e

Cinnabun Gryffie

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❈ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quality Quidditch Supplies
xxx❈ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Ben!
xxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Chocolate Discussions
xxxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Now I need a Sugarplums run...

Skyla nodded when Ben seemed surprised at her being captain. "I'm still a little surprised, but apparently Torin thinks I make a good leader. I guess just 'cause I'm a prefect." She shrugged a bit, dark eyes twinkling as she glanced up. She joked about not wishing people luck, but he noted it's what kept captains "humble." That earned a laugh from the brunette, cheeks flushing a bit with her grin. Ben always seemed to be in a laughable mood. Then again, from what she knew of the Olson family, all were pretty nice. "That's fair enough. Then again, you've got the captains who wish luck just to seem nice in front of the pros. Ugh. Pros. I'm probably going to be in their radar this year, won't I?" She huffed a bit, blowing a stray curl up a bit, though the soft smile never left her face.

After telling Ben the secret to s'mores, he agreed that it sounded tasty. "Literally the best thing ever. Outside of Cadbury, of course." Man, all this chocolate talk was making her snackish. When asked if peanut-butter cups were a muggle treat only, Sky happily shook her head. "I just so happen to know you can get them at Sugarplums here and Honeydukes in Hogsmeade. I've got far too much a sweet tooth not to know. Then again, my sweet tooth is mostly for chocolates." Mmmm, what she wouldn't do for a tasty snack. "Though if you also like chocolate, I'll have to make you my homemade hot chocolate this winter. It's practically a delicacy!" A bright grin, the brunette always looking for reasons to make hot chocolate... and for a friend was always a good reason.

{{Wearing :: Comfy Casual, Red Converse}}
          {{OoC: For those curious, Sky's got JPM and it's both plot requested and being taken care of. kinda}}
          Kiska166

They tell us that we're too lost dreaming, too busy throwing rocks at the ceiling
          They tell us there ain't no ever after, to us the real world never mattered
          We just wanna live like we'll die young! Don't wanna grow up, don't wanna go numb
          Wear our rebel hearts like a diamond and burn it somewhere they'll never find 'em
          We're chasing shadows in concrete castles, running through the dark of night
          With scrapes on our knees and rips in our jeans
          Don't matter if it's wrong or right!

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas