Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Quality Quidditch Supplies Open, Hiring, and Summer Sales! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:49 am
Miss GryffindorK
User Image
xHikaru Nakanoxx Ravenclaw xx Seventh Year xx Keeper
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hikaru was slightly bummed this was his last summer before school. After this he'll be off in to the world. Hmm bittersweet was likely the better word. He was shopping on his own. His dad was at work and his mom getting Akaka clothes for preschool. He had broken the strap on his arm guards and decided since they were also getting too small he should get some new ones. Start the last year off fresh. He wondered if Dris was working in the shop today. It be great to see him before school. He entered just in time to see the broom go by on its own. Heh, seemed he wasnt the only one taking advantage of now being old enough for magic. He was guilty himself. He was trying to learn cooking as it seemed to help were he struggled with potions. It was easy to forget a pot when it was stiring by itself. No fires yet but there was a few burned meals. Spotting his friend he smirked walked over "Working hard?" He said carefully leaning on a display.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quality Quidditch Supplies
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Hikaru
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Cleaning up Shop
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? This store is going to sparkle

Dris scrubbed at the taller shelves, trying to clear them of any dust or grime. It wasn't until he heard a familiar orangish voice dance around his vision that he ceased in his work. "Of course I am, gotta have some funds, unlike you, ya mooch." He grinned at his friend, smacking him in the arm with the wash towel. "What are you up to, anyhow? Just come by to distract me, or is there something you needed to get? I mean, I wouldn't mind a break, but if I'm helping a customer it looks better on me. Not that the boss'll get mad." He chuckled, thinking of his dad being angry about much of anything, rather than just issuing an exasperated sigh.

Kungfudemoness

Aʟʟ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀsᴛ ʟᴀɴᴇ, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ʀᴏʟʟɪɴ' ꜰʀᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʀᴀɪɴ
Oɴᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀ, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ʟᴏɴᴇ ʀᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴠᴇʀ
I'ᴍ ᴀ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍʏ ᴄᴀʀᴅs ᴄʟᴏsᴇ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡʀᴇᴄᴋ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ
I'ᴍ ᴀ ꜰɪʀsᴛ-ᴄʟᴀss ʟᴇᴛ-ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴀ "sʜᴜᴛ ᴜᴘ, sɪᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ"
I ᴀᴍ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴄᴀsᴇ, I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ ᴏꜰ ʙᴏᴏᴍ. Iᴛ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀʀʀɪᴠɪɴɢ,
Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴘᴇʀᴀ, ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴏɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴛᴜɴᴇ
Oʜ, ʜᴏᴡ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs? Oʜ, ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴀ Pᴏʟᴀʀᴏɪᴅ
Bᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴀɴ ꜰɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴏɪᴅ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:51 pm
Miss GryffindorK
User Image

Hikaru chuckled when he got smacked with the towel. They two Ravenclaws loved horsing around when they could. "To be fair my money went to last years special class" Hikaru replied. As much as he would love to just shoot the breeze with Dris, he should actully get what he came for "Well I need some new arm gaurds. The same bloody strap broke again and since they are a tad short I decided it was time to lay them to rest. As in Ayaka wearing them on her legs cause you know five year olds." Hikaru said when Dris prompted him if he was here for something. Having not worn arm pads would look good for any recruiters this year.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quality Quidditch Supplies
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Hikaru
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Cleaning up Shop
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? This store is going to sparkle

Dris snorted when Hikaru complained about having spent his money on special electives last term. "Well, who's fault is that, you bloody mutt, you?" He grinned, in that ever playful way he seemed to have. He'd had a special class too, plus having bought his brand new broom... but he'd also worked hard to save money. Maybe that was a good trait to have. Finally, the shorter Ravenclaw gave up his reason for coming to the shop. "Oh, those are right here. I got new gear last week. Glad my gloves have to be fingerless so I don't grow out of them as quick!" He chuckled, hoping to whatever lords ruled the world that he was done growing. He'd already surpassed six and a half feet, and was just hoping it'd end. The growing pains were real, and a real pain... haha. "And you'll want good gear, especially if you're planning on going to the pros after school. I can probably get you a deal if you wanted to upgrade more..." He glanced at his friend, wanting to be able to help him out, even if it meant slipping some of his own money in in place of a discount. He figured he'd be a terrible shopkeep in that regard, but at least he'd have happy customers!

Kungfudemoness

Aʟʟ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀsᴛ ʟᴀɴᴇ, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ʀᴏʟʟɪɴ' ꜰʀᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʀᴀɪɴ
Oɴᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀ, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ʟᴏɴᴇ ʀᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴠᴇʀ
I'ᴍ ᴀ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍʏ ᴄᴀʀᴅs ᴄʟᴏsᴇ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡʀᴇᴄᴋ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ
I'ᴍ ᴀ ꜰɪʀsᴛ-ᴄʟᴀss ʟᴇᴛ-ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴀ "sʜᴜᴛ ᴜᴘ, sɪᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ"
I ᴀᴍ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴄᴀsᴇ, I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ ᴏꜰ ʙᴏᴏᴍ. Iᴛ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀʀʀɪᴠɪɴɢ,
Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴘᴇʀᴀ, ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴏɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴛᴜɴᴇ
Oʜ, ʜᴏᴡ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs? Oʜ, ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴀ Pᴏʟᴀʀᴏɪᴅ
Bᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴀɴ ꜰɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴏɪᴅ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:29 am
Miss GryffindorK
User Image

"Oh you know you like the soft fur. But yeah I got the galleons to toss at it if I need to. The leg ones are still good. I only kick the quaffle on easy saves for showmanship. Hopefully some recruiter likes me. It make my tryouts easier" Hikaru said eyeing a nice set. "Kinda sucks it's our last year though. Ill miss the team." He couldn't help but go back to the fact this year was bittersweet. It also kinda sucked it was going to be all prep for N.E.W.Ts. Sure he was going to a career where that didn't matter as much but he liked having his options open. Though he was also excited to graduate.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:25 pm
Miss GryffindorK
User Image

You hear the door slam
                                                          And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                          You close your eyes

Cian was super happy today. Aeryn had gotten her letter not long after he got home and her parade around the house easily lifted thier spirits. Some shopping had been done and Cian had convinced his parents to get him a broom while they got Aeryn's school stuff. His dad was packing aeryn's new trunk into the...well trunk. Aeryn was super excited but also sticking close. Can't say he blamed her he did the same his first year. Cian nearly beelined for the broom display. He knew it was too much to to ask for top of the line. It may be warented if he was chaser but as better he needed reliability. His mom followed not long behind but was checking out the gear for the sport her son and likely soon her daughter were into. "This ones cool! It has great handling and it super durable. That be good!" Cian said looking at the info card on a rather sleek looking broom.

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                            Girl but all the while
                                                                            You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                            You're out of time

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:00 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? xxx
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? xxx
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? xxx
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? xxx

Aeryn was super delighted to finally be going to Hogwarts. She'd gotten her letter on her eleventh birthday, which just made it fully official. Once Cian came home, she practically shoved the letter in his face, telling him she was going to finally be joining her. When they were ready to go to Diagon Alley, they made a plan, including a little while for the kids to go on their own. After getting all her books, robes, and other random supplies, the kids were turned loose. Cian led the way to the sport store, looking very determined. She looked around, eyes wide in excited delight. "What's all this stuff for? That sport you play, right? Don't magic people play anything else?" She looked up at her brother, curiosity bubbling out of her. She was determined to know everything about the wizarding world, and unfortunately, it all had to come through the very annoying channel that was her older brother.

Kungfudemoness

Yukina101

I ᴍᴇssᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ, I ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ, I sᴛɪʟʟ ᴍᴇss ᴜᴘ ʙᴜᴛ I'ʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ʜɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ. I ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ɴᴇxᴛ
Bɪʀᴅs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ꜰʟʏ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ. Nᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ʟᴇᴀʀɴs ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ
I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ 'ᴛɪʟ I ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ I'ʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
Nᴏ, I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜰᴀɪʟ
I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs, I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:44 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀ
ꜱʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀ

I get my kicks and I wanna start a rager
I wanna dance like I'm on the video
I got a fever for the violent behavior
I'm sweatin' bullets like a modern Romeo

The twins had been left to travel alone on the alley for once which was exciting but also confusing since could they really be classified as "alone" if they knew practically evverryyoonneee on the alley? Goddess, they were pretty sure they had an aunt or uncle in every shop at this point. Or just about. Still, their mum wasn't hovering over their shoulder trying to get them to use their money "responsibly" and their dad...honestly they're dad would probably agree with about 70ish% of their buying choices so maybe he would've been alright. They didn't feel like getting anything sweet just yet so they slipped into the Quidditch store to go ogle one of the newer racing brooms (and if Jack lingered a hair too long at the newest sports issue with James Masters' face front and center that was no ones business but his own). They were both surprised by the loud voice they heard and both looked around until they found their friend Cian with his parents and his sister.

"Cian! Finally getting your own broom, mate?" Will asked noting his friend was looking at a good selection of brooms.

"Good choice too. I think I was more worried your broom was 'bout to disintegrate than you fall off it your last game. " Jack added with a laugh then pouting when his twin flicked him behind the ear. 'Lo to you too, Aeryn. Getting a new bat to torment him with?"

Kungfudemoness

Miss GryffindorK

I testify like a lullaby of memories
Broadcasting live and it's on my radio
I got my photobomb, I got my Vietnam
I love a lie just like anybody else

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:49 pm
Miss GryffindorK
Yukina101
User Image

You hear the door slam
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          You close your eyes

Cian turned when he heard his friend voices. Ugh they ended the year at the same height but now he was a bit shorter than them. Oh well mabye he would get taller but just later on. "Hey guys! Yeah now that I'm on the team, I get to get a broom." Cian replied. "I was worried a bludger would take my broom out. I'm lucky I didn't get any butt splinters." He was happy his friends were cool with including Aeryn. He was sure she fit in, with them and at school. "Yeah the bat is what I use to make sure people don't get hurt sometimes it works." He replied. He would let her know the part where he send magic canon balls at his classmates with the goal of hurting them later. Mom wouldn't like that part.

Girl but all the while
                                                                            You're out of time

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:39 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Magic sport store
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Cian, Cian's twin friends
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Broom Shopping
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Why won't he tell me about this sport?

Aeryn was waiting on an answer from her brother when someone called out his name. She turned to look at them, the twins he'd introduced her to at the train station last year. One asked Cian about his new broom, which the other agreed with, saying apparently his was about to shred. Luckily, one of them greeted her, asking about a bat. She grinned mischievously, eyes twinkling. "I wish, but mum and da said I can't have this stuff unless I make the team. It's not really fair, given I don't even know what the game is!" She crossed her arms, listening to Cian give a shoddy explanation of what he used the bat for. Saving people was, surprisingly, the opposite answer. She'd figured it was more to inflict pain. What even was this backwards world?

Kungfudemoness

Yukina101

I ᴍᴇssᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ, I ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ, I sᴛɪʟʟ ᴍᴇss ᴜᴘ ʙᴜᴛ I'ʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ʜɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ. I ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ɴᴇxᴛ
Bɪʀᴅs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ꜰʟʏ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ. Nᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ʟᴇᴀʀɴs ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ
I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ 'ᴛɪʟ I ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ I'ʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀ
ꜱʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀ

Both boys winced when Cian mentioned he was glad he hadn't gotten splinters in his butt which was something neither had actually thought of and from the phantom spasms they were getting, were grateful for it. "No offense, I know we're friends an' teammates an' all that, but you would've been on your own for that, mate." Will said unapologetic while his brother just snorted. "That's an understatement. Maybe I would've floated your ar-butt to the hospital wing. Maybe." Jack teased. Both turned their attention to Aeryn who complained that she wouldn't be getting a bat or anything until she also joined a team as well as exclaimed that she still didn't know what Quidditch was.
"You didn't even explain the game yet? For shame..."
"Ok so, Quidditch is allot like football in that each team is trying to make a goal at the other's team's net, or posts. But then there's these giant hard balls called bludgers that zigzag around trying to knock people off and beaters, like Cian, try an' protect their teammates from them but also hit them towards opposite team players to stop them from scoring."
"Don't forget chasers and the snitch-"
"I'm getting there geez." Will rolled his eyes at his excited twin. "So anyway, chasers are the people trying to score the goals, keepers are like goalies who protect the goals, and the snitch is this tiny gold ball that flies around the whole game and there's this one person called a seeker who's job it is to find the snitch and catch it because that's how the game ends."
"Catching the snitch also gives that team an extra hundred and fifty points so usually who ever catches the snitch also wins the game. Usually. But in like, ultra competitive professional games, sometimes the team that catches the snitch can still lose. Also, it can be hours or even days until someone catches the snitch. I think there's a record for like...a week or two!" Jack tacked on.

Kungfudemoness

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:46 pm
Miss GryffindorK
Yukina101
User Image

You hear the door slam
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          You close your eyes

Cian chuckled when Will mentioned he was on his own for butt splinters. Cian was totally ok with that seeing as he would be the same way. Cian shrugged when Aeryn gave him her usually dirty look and he was chastised for not explaining it. He wasn't going to tell her everything and ruin the first year experience. The twins telling her was ok though. Heck that's how he learned. He wanted to make sure she had as much fun as he did. If they tried to ruin what sorting was he would shush them. Sure it drive his sister batty, but it was his job as big brother to help and annoy the crap out of her. He fully expected crap in return of course. "I'll let you read my qudditch book when we get home. Batman nibbled a bit on some of the pages though" he said

Girl but all the while
                                                                            You're out of time

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:00 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Magic sport store
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Cian, Cian's twin friends
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Broom Shopping
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Why won't he tell me about this sport?

Aeryn listened to the twins, her attention bouncing between them like a ping-pong ball. They explained the game, at least far better than anything than Cian ever said. "So there's... what four people? Seeker, goalie, um... chaser, and Cian? Really? There's probably dozens of other people, but they chose this goon?" She gestured at her brother, wondering how on earth someone could choose him for such an exclusive team. He wasn't terribly athletic, and other than his... admittedly friendly personality, he didn't seem all that good a choice of teammate. Cian offered to let her read his quidditch book, but mentioned that his ferret had eaten some of the pages. "Of course your doofy ferret ate some of the pages. He's a pest." She fluffed up her hair, knowing his ferret due to having to babysit Batman all year while Cian partied it up at school.

Kungfudemoness

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:07 pm

ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀ
ꜱʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀ

Will snorted at Aeryn's comments while Jack huffed about ferrets having lousy taste. "Actually there's one seeker, one keeper (goalie), four chasers...or is it three? Anyway, and two beaters which yeah, Cian is one of. So am I actually! Just on another team." Jack explained with a little puff of pride. "I'm a chaser, so basically they just keep me and the seeker safe during the game." Will said with a smirk. "So besides a broom and a bat, you thinking of getting something else from here? I just remembered Jack used up all the polish so now we gotta get more for our kits." the Slytherin added giving his twin a pointed look. "Not my fault your stingy with it." Jack said with a slight pout.

Kungfudemoness

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:02 am
Miss GryffindorK
Yukina101
User Image

You hear the door slam
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          You close your eyes

Cian stuck his tounge out at his sister for calling him a goon. Hardly the worst thing he's been called. It not like Batman ate entire pages of the book, just the corners on the pages about beaters as he had left it open to that chapter alot. He was asked about stuff he was going to buy. "Just a broom. Londy got me a nice bat for my birthday. Even with the letter home from the food fight I get what I call my annual 'The school didn't kick you out yet' gift. That and i had a good report card. Might be harder with electives so that why I'm getting the broom now." Cian replied. His parents forbade him from owling his friends to take all the classes they where in. He had to pick beforehand.

Girl but all the while
                                                                            You're out of time

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff