Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Doki Doki! Shugo Chara rp OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SparkleRawr

Sparkly Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:43 am
Xela_The_Red
ToxicCookie-Chan10

No objections on my part, though we will need to find some way to make it epic =3

yush.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:45 am
Maxy Wexerg
Maybe my character could just be a regular student, not yet the Queen. And maybe her big brother could have his own egg turn into an X-egg and the gaurdians fight it and bring it back to happiness. While this is going on my character could be having conflict with the fact that charas are fighting eachother and her own brother is losing his dreams.

This could lead to my character wanting to become the Queen and join. How about that?

LOOOVVEEEEE ITTTTT  

SparkleRawr

Sparkly Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Maxy Wexerg

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:47 am
ToxicCookie-Chan10
LOOOVVEEEEE ITTTTT

My character could be all reluctant because she's so proper and doesn't think she has to join the group. But she'll be conflicted because something in her wants to make it so no one gets hurt like her brother did. :3 I like the idea too...and it's a neat way to get the new character on the team.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:48 am
ToxicCookie-Chan10

Alright then we will have to plan for it at some point though we can wait a bit for that unless you want to start now  

Xela_The_Red

Versatile Citizen

3,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200

SparkleRawr

Sparkly Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:48 am
Maxy Wexerg
ToxicCookie-Chan10
LOOOVVEEEEE ITTTTT

My character could be all reluctant because she's so proper and doesn't think she has to join the group. But she'll be conflicted because something in her wants to make it so no one gets hurt like her brother did. :3 I like the idea too...and it's a neat way to get the new character on the team.

yup! any objections from other people?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:50 am
Xela_The_Red
ToxicCookie-Chan10

Alright then we will have to plan for it at some point though we can wait a bit for that unless you want to start now

I'm ready to make my first post. I could introduce her along with her conflicted brother. :3 I'll play multiple characters for a minute if that's alright....  

Maxy Wexerg

Xela_The_Red

Versatile Citizen

3,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:51 am
ToxicCookie-Chan10

Maxy Wexerg

No Objections here that plan is really good.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:53 am
how bout now since we're all on, or wait for flame to post!  

SparkleRawr

Sparkly Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100

SparkleRawr

Sparkly Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:54 am
Maxy Wexerg
Xela_The_Red
ToxicCookie-Chan10

I'm ready to make my first post. I could introduce her along with her conflicted brother. :3 I'll play multiple characters for a minute if that's alright....

sounds good!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:12 am
ToxicCookie-Chan10
Maxy Wexerg
Xela_The_Red
ToxicCookie-Chan10

sounds good!

It's going to be quite lengthy, but I introduced my character and her brother. I wanted her to be that somewhat famous character around campus if that's alright. I don't want her to be perfect or anything but I established her as a queen like character so she can stand and give public speeches and things like Nadeshiko and the King guy did in the anime. :3 If she's too perfect tell me.  

Maxy Wexerg

Xela_The_Red

Versatile Citizen

3,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:20 am
Maxy Wexerg

Its pretty good introduction can't say what ToxicCookie will think since I am not them but I think it wasn't to bad, She seems kinda interesting with the fact she is focused on political power I am left wondering what her dream is but it makes sense for her as the to be queen to already have some skill when it comes to public relations making her popular and student council will help with that.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:01 am
Xela_The_Red
Maxy Wexerg

sorry that i haven't posted much, i've been busy with bad grades in school and also my internet broke recently but its fixed now!

SparkleRawr

Sparkly Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Maxy Wexerg

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:47 am
ToxicCookie-Chan10
Xela_The_Red
Maxy Wexerg

sorry that i haven't posted much, i've been busy with bad grades in school and also my internet broke recently but its fixed now!

I too would like to apologize for my absence. My computer fried and I've been looking to get a new one. I will hopefully have one by the end of the month and be back to normal operating. :3

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff