Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Doki Doki! Shugo Chara rp OOC Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SparkleRawr

Sparkly Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:51 am
:3

IC

Post here if you want to join or for plot planning or just talking!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:58 am
Cool not sure if I will post here a lot but this will make it easier for people to join =3  

Xela_The_Red

Versatile Citizen

3,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200

SparkleRawr

Sparkly Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:02 am
Xela_The_Red

LETS DO SOME PLOTTTTTTTTINNGGGGGGG  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:07 am
ToxicCookie-Chan10

Plotting? hmm I am good at plotting, first we need a nuclear missile, Alucard, Abridged version specifically, a thousand pounds of butter......
You meant for the rp right? Sorry ignore what I just said. *Whistles*  

Xela_The_Red

Versatile Citizen

3,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200

SparkleRawr

Sparkly Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:10 am
Xela_The_Red

so anyway, plotting for the rp, a person might be joining soon, idk so yeh! we could do this whole thing where like the charas sence an x-egg and the person is fighting them and we defeat it then ask the person to join the guardians cuz dey part of the school aswel or something, and if they don't join, idk for plotting .-.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:19 am
ToxicCookie-Chan10

Okay so we might be getting a new character soon? good what position are they thinking about Queen or King? if you know at least. and lets see if they decide to not join we could possibly still have the first X-egg encounter obviously with Akira being the main one fighting it since everyone else doesn't know much about Charas or X-eggs hmm it be kinda tough to really get into things without characters on the villain side of things, if no one else joins up in a bit during which we can kinda build friendship between the characters alongside some kinda X-egg of the day kinda thing I wouldn't mind making a second character on the evil side of things that way we at least of someone to actually face rather than just X-eggs of other people.  

Xela_The_Red

Versatile Citizen

3,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200

SparkleRawr

Sparkly Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:32 am
Xela_The_Red
ToxicCookie-Chan10

Okay so we might be getting a new character soon? good what position are they thinking about Queen or King? if you know at least. and lets see if they decide to not join we could possibly still have the first X-egg encounter obviously with Akira being the main one fighting it since everyone else doesn't know much about Charas or X-eggs hmm it be kinda tough to really get into things without characters on the villain side of things, if no one else joins up in a bit during which we can kinda build friendship between the characters alongside some kinda X-egg of the day kinda thing I wouldn't mind making a second character on the evil side of things that way we at least of someone to actually face rather than just X-eggs of other people.

If eventually no one joins we can make the remaining guardian characters and also evil characters  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:37 am
Xela_The_Red

WE HAVE A NEW CHARACTER, LETS POST IN THE RP NOW AND INFORM HER WHATS GOING ON!  

SparkleRawr

Sparkly Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Xela_The_Red

Versatile Citizen

3,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:38 am
ToxicCookie-Chan10

Alright well heres hoping that we get some more members because even though I wouldn't mind playing another character it be nice to have more people.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:38 am
sorry i haven't posted in a while, i have been really busy, i'll post later, promise  

Flame Heartnet

Magic Kitten

14,000 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300

SparkleRawr

Sparkly Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:40 am
Flame Heartnet
sorry i haven't posted in a while, i have been really busy, i'll post later, promise

AYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAS
biggrin

u iz back! also happy new years!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:40 am
ToxicCookie-Chan10

Alright but well your up rp wise unless she is posting first? and ain't it a day early for new years? at least for me.  

Xela_The_Red

Versatile Citizen

3,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200

SparkleRawr

Sparkly Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:41 am
Xela_The_Red

i have an epic plot twist. My character will eventually gain a crush on your character.... OBJECTIONS?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:42 am
ToxicCookie-Chan10

No objections on my part, though we will need to find some way to make it epic or something not sure how yet =3  

Xela_The_Red

Versatile Citizen

3,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200

Maxy Wexerg

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:43 am
Maybe my character could just be a regular student, not yet the Queen. And maybe her big brother could have his own egg turn into an X-egg and the gaurdians fight it and bring it back to happiness. While this is going on my character could be having conflict with the fact that charas are fighting eachother and her own brother is losing his dreams.

This could lead to my character wanting to become the Queen and join. How about that?  
U/C

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff