Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
La Petite Fantaisie ~ NPC Owned, Available Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:09 pm
User Image
I-i-i have a heart I swear I do
But just not baby when it comes to you
I get so hungry when you say you love me (hush)
If you know what's good for you
I think you're hot I think you're cool
You're the kinda guy I'd stalk in school
But now that I'm famous, you're up my a**s
Now I'm gonna eat you fool!

。∴°•.・☆location☆・.•°∴。*゚: La Petite Fantaisie
                                                      。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: She should be here soon
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: No one

Sapphire put her hands in her lap and turned a light pink color. She couldn't believe she had gone into defense. It was her idea for them to meet up now wasn't it! The blonde looked down at her hands and listened as Leo told her she hadn't meant anything by it. She knew that, but the girl... Would probably always be a girl for all she knew... With a sigh, Sapphire looked back up. "I... I'm sorry. I've just... Well you know that I've always been a bit defensive... I didn't mean..." Taking a deep breath, Sapphire was trying to be calm, especially when Leo mentioned Laena. Sapphire was shaken up about that whole thing. The girl hated her. Was in a depressed frenzy. And What could she do? Then the future brought fears to her that she had never realized she had ever even had. She took another sip of tea, trying to calm those raging nerves that were just... Keeping her from asking the real thing she wanted to say.

"Well. She may. But at the moment, she has it in her mind that I killed Julius at the attack last year. By forcing her to stay on the train instead of letting her help. She thinks I was doing it on purpose because I despised him. I didn't but she won't listen to me anymore since the attack... How's Grace by the way? I think my Uncle had come by your group didn't he? He's always been that way, you know. The hero type. I was of no use then either." She said. Reeling in her words, Sapphire slowed to a stop so she wasn't rambling. Although she was sure she had already started that. But it would be okay for now. She was sure. She gave a small smile as Leo gave the run down of what had been happening. "Well that's nice. I hope life it treating you well. I know what you mean, it always was pushing forwards for you huh. When did you decide about going into the relocation field? I know you had changed from Auror. I personally don't know what I'm going to apply for. Still don't." She said. Talking was loosening her up a bit. Which was helpful.

And finally... She took a deep breath. "Okay... Leo, I was hoping... Would you mind.... I mean..." The girl bit her lip. But she couldn't just stop... "Would you help me? Would you help me be less me? I... I don't want to be that person who is always defensive. I don't want to scared of men. I don't want to be the girl who can't talk to others as if they were people... Please?" She burst out. She talked really fast, and looked back down at her lap as she finished. She couldn't help feeling like she had just pried open her chest and left it open.

murruelecreuset

Whenever you tell me I'm pretty
That's when the hunger really hits me
Your little heart goes pitter patter
I want your liver on a platter
Use your finger to stir my tea
And for dessert I'll suck your teeth
Be too sweet and you'll be a gonner
Yep, I'll pull a Jeffrey Dahmer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:41 pm
User Image

User Image

Leonette shook her head. “It’s okay, I understand.” She told her. Knowing someone for seven years even if you didn’t like them certainly helped her come to get Sapphire’s defensive nature. Listening to her former classmate, she couldn’t help but feel for her. She was aware that it was just Celaena’s way of coping with Julius’ death. That’s what her sister Mira had done when their mother died. She’d come to blame Grace and her for the loss or at least that’s what it felt like. Though, after she moved past things, it seemed their relationship got better.

Giving a light nod, Leonette took a sip of her tea. “Trust me it’s just her way of coping with his death, even if it does sound harsh.” She said before recalling what happened to Grace. “Yeah he did, he was a real help. She’s doing fine now. She recovered in the hospital for a couple weeks after and she got away with minimal scarring.” She said grateful that Ashley helped until the aurors arrived.

When Sapphire said she hoped life was treating her well and then asked what made her go into relocation, Leonette smiled. “It is so far anyways.” She said taking a sip of her tea before explaining her career choice. “Well… I wanted to help people but after meeting David I realized that if something were to happen to me then my family would have a hard time. So I gave it some more thought and in fifth year I realized that I really enjoyed care of magical creatures. Put two and two together and I came up with helping House Elves. Low risk but high satisfaction rate with helping others.” Leonette explained before thinking about Sapphire’s case. Of course as she thought about it Sapphire asked a question the former Gryffindor never thought she’d hear…

“You want me to help you…?” Leonette questioned, suddenly in shock. “I don’t know if I can do that…” she said realizing she completely said that wrong. “What I mean to say is… I don’t exactly know how I can help you be less um… you.” She told her honestly. “I guess I could try and help.” She added taking a breath. How in the world was she going to help Sapphire not be her…? Well perhaps she could give some tip (like not kissing other people’s boyfriends). “Okay… First of all is there anyone you’re at all interested in?” she asked. “And, I don’t mean my husband.” She added knowing they kissed on a few occasions. It was a sore spot with Leonette but she was moving past it. After all she had the ring on her finger and the last name.

With: Sapphire

Wearing: A blue dress & heels

OOC: ---

shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Theo Gibbs

Gryffindor Hit Wizard

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness..."

It had been awhile since he had an actual date with someone. He hadn't a clue with whom the date was with, but he was solidly interested in finding out. Was it someone he knew? Was it someone he'd never met before then? He would certainly find out within the next five minutes. During the time, he took a look around, the restaurant beautifully adorned with the nicest of decorations. It was certainly a good place to have a romantic date. He just hoped that he wasn't so out of practice that he would ruin it somehow. He shook the thought of failure off, recalling advice from his adopted father before he came, and that was to be confident. And that...that was a trait in which Theo had a surplus of.

Theo himself had dressed for the occasion, a nice dress shirt and dress pants on. He wanted to impress the girl in which he was to be meeting and he certainly wasn't going to achieve that by under-dressing. He made reservations much earlier and once he had been seated, he waited with silent intrigue. And his curiosity wouldn't be satisfied until he saw the girl in whom he would be dining with.

"And some have greatness thrust upon them"

shabatha

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:39 pm
User Image

。∴°•.・☆Sapphire Moon Snow☆・.•°∴。*゚:
                                                      。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: Who did she set me up with? I'm not sure this is such a great idea
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: No one, Theo
                                                                      。∴°•.・★wearing★・.•°∴。*゚: Rather dressy

Sapphire wasn't sure why she had agreed to this. Leo had become her friend, and so she trusted her judgement. Sorta...But a blind date? Sapphire was still mostly afraid of the opposite sex. They caused her to freak out. She couldn't talk straight, she blushed a lot. Wasn't even close to being herself. So what was she doing, incredibly dressed, to meet someone she may not have even seen before. Sapphire may be the stupidest girl in the world for trusting Leo enough for this. But hopefully she was right and it would be fun. She took a deep breath as she stepped inside the building. She looked around, glancing for any sign of who she may know.. Or who might be her date. A couple of people were alone, but no one seemed to be around her age. She went to the counter. "Excuse me, I'm meeting someone here? He should already be here." She said, trying to be polite. The man behind the counter looked down the placement cards, and waved for her to follow.

Sapphire followed the host to a table, with someone sitting there. "Here you are Madam. Your waiter should be with you shortly." He said and left. "Thank you." Sapphire looked from the host to the male at the table. Not immediately recognizing, but when she did recognize who was at the table, her eyes widened. "Th-theo?!" She questioned, rather incredulous. She took her seat as gracefully as she had been taught at the etiquette school before Hogwarts, and looked at the male before her. It was definitely Theo. How did she not figure that Leo would set her up with Theo...

RedEagleEye007

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:14 pm
Iris Alethea Whitte~Hogwarts Hufflepuff Alumni~Pure Blood

There's a fire in your eyes
And I hope you'll let it burn
There's a scream in your voice
And I hope you will be heard

The summer sun warmed Iris's shoulders, left deliberately bare by her halter-neck shirt to show off the intricate wing tattoo that flared from bicep to bicep. Perhaps it was petty of her, to be dressed as she was for the lunch her parents had invited her to. It would have been easy enough to hide the shoulder tattoo under a shirt with elbow length sleeves, to use a bit of makeup and maybe a touch of glamor charm to hide the flame tattoo across her face, to wear a cute flowing skirt instead of one that clung to her curves, slit and slashed to show a little skin.

Instead, Iris tucked her hair behind her ear, making sure every bit of her left cheek was visible. If her parents wanted her docile and sweet, perhaps they should have spoken to her even once in the past five years. Heels clicking sharply, Iris approached the restaurant her parents had invited her to, La Petite Fantasie. One step through the door, and she realized this was just the sort of place her parents gravitated to: flashy, pretentious, and not nearly as classy as it desperately wanted to be. Still, no need to be rude to the employees.

"Reservation for Whitte?" Iris said with a practiced smile.

The hostess led Iris through the restaurant to a quiet, semi-secluded table near the back. Iris caught sight of the table's occupants a moment before they saw her, just long enough to pin her mask firmly in place and stomp down the flare of fury as she realized her parents were seated with another couple, dressed in the sort of clothes that showed a bit more...experience with wealth than her parents. This game was old hat for Iris. Look pretty, help daddy climb the social ladder. Too bad the dainty, sweet little girl they were expecting had grown up into a tattooed, rebellious young woman.

Her mother's eyes widened a fraction before her expression froze. Her father followed his wife's gaze, and she could see his breath freeze. Iris kept her chin up as she slid into the fifth chair at the table. "Hello mummy, daddy."

There's a fire in your eyes*
And I hope you'll let it burn*
Until you're heard*

Wearing

OoC:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:15 pm
User Image
                                                                Throw your dollar bills and leave your thrills all here with me
                                                                And speak but don't pretend I won't defend you anymore you see
                                                                It aches in every bone, I'll die alone, but not for you
                                                                My eyes don't need to see that ugly thing, I know it's me you fear
                                                                If you want me hold me back

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? La Petite Fantasie
                                                                Who am I with? Josephine, Mr and Mrs Whitte, Iris
                                                                What am I doing? Waiting on Iris.
                                                                What am I thinking? That's their daughter?

Hamnet had not been happy with his eldest son. Not since Pancras had run after knocking him out. Hamnet had been trying to fix an error, one that had been grievous, and now it seemed his wayward son was never coming home. His eyes narrowed at the thought, but nothing revealed itself on his face otherwise. There were always ways to reign in recalcitrant children, and he was prepared to do one such option. He had to finish the job he had started, and when that was finished, he'd have his heir back. Not his brother's son. His son. The only son he had now. It was pathetic, looking at the fact that he had to search to find an appropriate daughter for him, but it was worth it, and should everything work out, he wouldn't have to worry about his son having heirs. What with his son's unnatural perversion, all he needed to do was modify his son's mind just enough to eliminate that problem.

Josephine had been making small talk with the Whittes, with Hamnet quietly making his own observations now and then, when he caught sight of some young tart walk into the dining area being led by the hostess. An eyebrow cocked as he noticed the two making their way over to the table, and Hamnet, ever the gentleman, stood as she approached. Obviously the girl hadn't been taught proper etiquette as she, instead of introducing herself as was proper, or waiting for her father to make introductions, simply took a seat. Josephine had a look that suggested surprise, but she kept it hidden beneath a veneer of indifference as she appraised the girl their son was now betrothed to.

As obviously niceties had completely been obliterated at the girl's entrance, Hamnet decided to let it slide... just this once. Taking a seat himself, he inclined his head as he studied the girl. "Richard, I do believe that introductions are in order. Perhaps if you'd be so kind?" Perhaps this still could work, but the girl obviously needed to learn how to behave in proper society. One didn't simply take a seat without introductions, and one obviously didn't neglect to stand to do introductions, after all. He glanced over to to the man beside him, thinking that he could possibly do this properly. If not, then Hamnet had his work cut out for him. He was certain Josephine was up to the task, but he doubted that the girl's parents were able to.

OOC:

Frail, the skin is dry and pale, the pain will never fail
                                                                And so we go back to the remedy
                                                                Clip the wings that get you high, just leave them where they lie
                                                                And tell yourself, "You'll be the death of me"

Nanashi Kagi Enjeru

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:59 am
Iris Alethea Whitte~Hogwarts Hufflepuff Alumni~Pure Blood

There's a fire in your eyes
And I hope you'll let it burn
There's a scream in your voice
And I hope you will be heard

Iris's mind tripped along lightning fast at the man's reaction to her presence. His comment to her father was delightful, he might as well have thrown ice water in her father's face and called him an unmannerly brute. Before her father could respond, Iris scrambled to her feet, calling on old childhood tricks to make her cheeks burn.

"I-your pardon, I," Iris swept into a graceful curtsy, sweeping her arms just so to create the impression of a more proper skirt, using her superb balance to keep from even the slightest waver despite her heels as she sank apology low, tilting her head just so to make her hair fall over her left cheek and mask her tattoo a bit. "I'm afraid it's been years since I've had the pleasure of proper manners, Hogwarts is simply so...casual," she apologized, giving every sign of being mortified.

~

Richard couldn't believe the creature that had arrived was his daughter. Frances was supposed to be handling things, but clearly something had gone wrong if Iris had a FACIAL TATTOO. And a second massive sprawl of ink across her shoulders. Those would have to go. Iris scrambled to her feet, making excuses, and Richard belatedly rose to his own feet.

"Hamnet, Josephine, may I introduce my daughter, Iris Whitte? Iris, these are mister Hamnet Strudwick and his wife, Josephine." Richard moved to the back of Iris's chair, and at least the child could take a hint, demurely rising from her curtsy and sliding into her seat properly, allowing him to push her chair in before returning to his own.

There's a fire in your eyes*
And I hope you'll let it burn*
Until you're heard*

Wearing

OoC:

Red Hot Missy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:47 pm

Theo Gibbs

Gryffindor Hit Wizard

Theo sat there, drowning in his own thoughts about who it could be that would be joining him. Thoughts moved to anyone he thought Leo knew, but he truly wasn't sure at all. The other woman could've met someone after Hogwarts or just have known people in which Theo wasn't familiar with. Either way, Theo was stuck in his own thoughts and even the slightest bit nervous. He was a confident fellow, but he hadn't been on a fancy date like this in quite a while. Almost long enough to assume that he was out of practice...almost. But, that wouldn't hinder him from being himself over the date.

He took a few moments to look around to see if his date was there. It was at that moment he noticed Sapphire. 'Why is Sapphire here?' he thought to himself, but then it hit him. How could he be so dense? Theo didn't understand how he could overlook Sapphire when he was thinking about who Leo might set him up with. But then again, he didn't know they were even friends. The two girls not really seeing eye to eye during those years because of...drama. He knew what happened, but he never thought much on it. 'Well...this is going to be interesting.' By the time she got over to him, his surprise had dwindled. He still didn't know how it would go because the two never exactly talked to each other. Whether or not it was a mistake to allow Leo to set him up remained unseen. He would think about that after it was all said and done, but maybe he'd have fun.

"Sapphire...you look...," he said with a bit hesitance, standing to allow the two of them to take a seat at the same time. He did believe that was some sort of unwritten rule or something. "...stunning." His words were sincere, but then again, the girl always had been what Theo would describe as a beautiful girl. Despite this though, during their Hogwarts years, he couldn't quite peg her. There were days where constant arguments persisted that had annoyed him, but then again, he was sure that the feeling was mutual because Theo himself had gotten into arguments in class. But then there were the days where she had been quiet and much more pleasant. He did know one thing, it was certainly interesting seeing a Slytherin and Gryffindor going on a date. That fact he did find amusing, but Theo never really did look into the discrepancies of houses anyway.

"So how have you been? I haven't seen you in what...one... two years? It's been awhile," he asked, a casual smile on his face.

shabatha

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 5:50 pm
User Image

。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: Keep Calm Sapphire. Just... Keep Calm
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: Theo

Sapphire wasn't sure what to expect when she found herself sitting across from Theo. She had to keep herself incredibly calm, or she may freak out. She had been talking with Leo and they had worked on her fear of most males. But it was still hard. He started by commenting on how nice she looked. That was a start. She took a quiet, but deep breath. Trying to reign in her thoughts. "Why thank you. I wanted to make sure that I made a decent impression. I'm surprised to see that she set you and me up on a date. It slipped my mind that she was good friends with you." She commented. Revealing that she had been kind of shocked to see him at the table. Sapphire nodded when Theo said it had been maybe 2 years since she had seen him. "You are quite right. It's been awhile. " She said. It wouldn't be hard from now on, seeing as she had just been accepted as a Witch Watcher.

As she was about to ask him how he had been, the waiter came by. "Good Evening. I am Carlson, and I will be your waiter. Shall I start you off with an appetizer this evening?" Sapphire looked up and shook her head, looking to see if Theo wanted anything as an appetizer. She would order some water though.

((Sorry! I got super busy))

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 8:01 am

Theo Gibbs

Gryffindor Hit Wizard

Theo could respect her desire to make a good impression. He himself had a mutual desire to make a memorable impression on his 'date'. "Well...you certainly did that," he told her with a smile on his face. When she expressed her surprise that Leo set the two of them up of all people, he nodded along. "I was surprised to see you. But, maybe it is a bit of hindsight bias talking, but I feel like I should've saw it coming. Eh...maybe not." He was glad to see that he was set up with someone he at least somewhat knew. He didn't know much about the woman across the table, but now that he was there, might as well learn.

While she didn't exactly saw how she was doing, she did acknowledge the length of time between them seeing each other. He hadn't seen her since either Hogwarts or a little bit after. He wasn't exactly sure. "So...where are you working nowadays? I've been working with the Hitwizards since a few months after I left Hogwarts. I'm sure you are working somewhere great. You always seemed to do great in school," he admitted to her, a specific time where she had made an ice sculpture in class coming to mind almost immediately.

It wasn't long until their waiter, named Carlson, came up to them and inquired whether or not they wanted an appetizer. He thought he'd let the lady go first, but she seemed to be looking at him to go. So, he did. "Marinated shrimp and a glass of water would be ideal," he said decisively, immediately looking at Sapphire.

shabatha

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:58 pm
User Image

。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: Keep Calm Sapphire. Just... Keep Calm
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: Theo

Sapphire thought that maybe she should blush, being that he complimented her looks as he did, but that went against her schooling when she was younger. She smiled a little however, giving some sort of, thanks for the compliment. As non verbal as it was. Sapphire nodded. "Well, it's not entirely common knowledge that Leo and I are friends. We had our differences in school. But it's changed since graduation. A lot of things have changed." She said. She was the probably the most surprised that she and Leo were friends now. Maybe it helped that technically they were related? Shayna was part of the family, so in a very long distance way, she supposed they were related. When he asked where she was working now, Sapphire had to think a little bit. She had put in applications for many things. Wanting to be a help in the community, and wanting to prove to her sister that she wasn't as awful as they thought. Sapphire looked up to see Theo saying she had always been great at her studies. "Well, it took awhile to decide where I wanted to work. I wanted something that would help the community, and something that would change how Celaena looks at me. After a year or so, I applied to be a Witch Watcher, and was accepted into their office. So that's what I'm doing now. What about you Theo? I haven't heard about where you work yet." She asked, trying to turn the tide of conversation from herself for once.

When Theo ordered some shrimp, Sapphire looked again at the appetizer's. Deciding she actually was a little hungry for once. She looked up. "May I have the Spinach Puffs and some water with Lemon please?" She asked, looking down at her menu again. She hadn't decided what she even wanted. She looked up as Carlson left to put in their order. "Last I heard you were still going to that dueling place in Diagon Alley. Are you still dueling? What was it called... Blazing.... Something... " She said, tapping her chin, trying to remember what it was called.

((And back again for the Sapphire and Theo fun))

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:41 am

Theo Gibbs

Gryffindor Hit Wizard

He kept his eyes on her after the compliment, the woman beside him seemingly accepting it for what it was. She even shot him a smile which was a good start for him...but the conversation soon moved away from the subject of formalities and into a deeper concept. And that was how he didn't foresee Sapphire. She was spot on with her assessment of the situation. Theo knew of their differences at Hogwarts...so how could he ever speculate that Leo and her would've got past those differences and form a solid friendship? He wasn't nearly cunning enough to come postulate such a thing. So maybe, when it all came down to it, it impossible to foresee this date coming. But hey, he certainly was happy that it was with someone he at the very least, met at some point in his life. He would've had nothing to talk about if she wasn't. Reminiscing on previous memories could prove to be a great talking point.

As the conversation moved to jobs...he was a bit surprised to hear that Sapphire chose the Witch Watchers of all jobs. He knew Ronna worked there, but he'd never expected Sapphire to be the Law Enforcement type. Theo did give her a smile at the realization that he actually could see her when he was at the Ministry. "Well...that is certainly admirable. I myself had the same desire upon entering the workforce. After the events at the station however many years ago, I decided I wanted to help prevent that from ever happening again. So...I decided to join the Hit Wizards out of Hogwarts. So I've been a Hit Wizard for awhile now. It has been a job that has had its ups and downs, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. I always feel like I'm making a difference...and the pay is generous, not that it matters..." he trailed off, hoping that she didn't get the impression that he was in it just for the money. Sure, it was a very nice benefit, but that certainly wasn't the reason why he went to work every single day. "But hey, since you are a Witch Watcher, I'll probably be seeing you around the Ministry at some point. You'll be working with Ronna...I think. Last time I heard from her she was working there."

The conversation seemed to shifting towards him, which he had no problem talking about himself. He didn't think it was very gentlemanly, but if she wanted to know...she wanted to know. As for her question, it only took a few moments to answer her. "Ah...the Blazing Glory. I remember going there as a lad. I haven't seen the owner Annabelle in a long, long time. I actually miss those days really. But no...I don't duel like I used to. I have the complete capability to do so still; hell, I'd even go as far to say that I'm well above average. But I'm not where I aspired to be back then, he told her truthfully, Theo's mind briefly switching to memories of past friends. He had a few friends back during those days, but he definitely lost touch as he got older. He had to visit Belle sometime though to see what she was up to.

"So...if you don't mind me asking...where has life taken you over the past few years? I'm curious to know what you've been up to. Surely something a little more exciting than me...usually doing paperwork for five hours of the day," he asked her, shaking his head. He enjoyed his job, but it certainly limited him in terms of free time. Luckily, he was accruing vacation days and he was thinking about taking one.

shabatha

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:32 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: La Petite Fantaisie

There had been a surprise in the cards for what felt like months. Alice had no idea what it meant. When asked about it Jasper told her he didn’t know and shrugged it off. Sure it was probably nothing but the former puff wanted to know what the ‘surprise’ was. She wasn’t even that great of a card reader so for all she knew she got it horribly wrong. She wasn’t pregnant so she knew that wasn’t the surprise. The only reason she pushed it aside for today was that the she and Jasper were going out for dinner.

As excepted Alice was excited for her dinner date with Jasper. It was completely planned by him and she was excited. They never went out. Mainly because being an auror was tiring work. There were no complaints from her about it as Alice was very understanding. Jasper escorted his dinner date to La Petite Fantaisie. He was slightly nervous and only hoped he’d get through the evening without a hitch.

“How was work?” Jasper asked once they were seated and had ordering their meal. “It was good like always. How about you Jazz?” Alice asked curiously. “It alright, you know it keeps me busy.” He replied to her. “I know. You shouldn’t wear yourself out with all those long hours.” She reminded him. Alice swore he was a borderline workaholic. Though, he spent just as much time with her as he did at work so perhaps not. “I know Alice.” He agreed with her. She cared about his well-being just as much as he did hers.

Talking throughout dinner it soon came to dessert. The two split a piece of chocolate banana strawberry cake. About half way through it Jasper set his folk down. “Alice, there’s something I’ve been meaning to ask you.” He told her. Alice looked over at him with a curious look. “What is it?” She asked setting her folk down as well. “For what seems like a long time we have always been together. Nothing would be the same without you and I wouldn’t dare want to change that now.” Jasper went on to tell her. “Jasper, what are you saying…?” She questioned him in mild shock. All those times staring at cards, she thought she was making it up. But no, she wasn’t she was getting a surprise right now and didn’t even know it. “What I’m trying to say is would you do me the honor of being my wife?” Jasper asked getting down on one knee as he pulled out a box with a ring inside. “Oh my god, yes!” There was absolutely no question. She was meant to be with Jasper and he was meant to be with Alice.

*End Scene*

Wearing: All in Purple

Wearing: Dressed up for a special moment

With: Each other
OOC: ---  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ℱ𝓸𝓻𝓶𝒆𝓻 𝓖𝓻𝔂𝒇𝒇𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓻 𝓦𝓲𝔃𝓪𝓻𝓭 ℒ𝓪𝔀𝔂𝒆𝓻 𝓓𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 ℛ𝓱𝔂𝓼 ℬ𝓵𝓪𝓴𝒆

Today was the day. Gideon had been planning on asking his boyfriend to marry him for a while, and after buying the rings and getting reservations, he was finally ready. After work, he'd changed into a nice outfit, and waited for Rhys. After he was ready, the two went to Diagon's own La Petite Fantaisie. With a nervous exhale, he led his boyfriend inside, following the hostess to their table. It had been set up with nice candles, and Gid was so excited. But he had to wait... he couldn't get too overeager and pop the question too early. "So, I hope you're hungry. I figured we could use a nice date, what with all the stress from my job and all your inventing. Plus, it's really, really nice to just... be with you." He grinned, glad the atmospheric lighting was dim enough to hide his nervous flushing. He just had to keep it cool until after dinner, then he could find out if Rhys wanted to marry him.

Diamond Wales

Tʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴄʟᴏᴄᴋ ɪs ᴀ ᴄᴏᴍꜰᴏʀᴛ, ɪᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘs ᴍᴇ sʟᴇᴇᴘ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ. Mᴀʏʙᴇ ɪᴛ ᴄᴀɴ sᴛᴏᴘ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ꜰʀᴏᴍ sᴛᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
I ᴀᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛs, I ᴀᴍ ᴅᴀᴍᴀɢᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ʙᴇsᴛ, ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ꜰɪɢᴜʀᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ
Tʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʟᴏᴄᴋs ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ. I ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅᴇᴅ, I'ᴍ ᴀɴ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɪɴsᴛᴇᴀᴅ
I sᴛɪʟʟ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʀᴇꜰʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴘᴜʀᴘᴏsᴇ, ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ʟɪꜰᴇ
I'ᴍ ʜᴀɴɢɪɴ' ᴏɴ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ
Aɴᴅ I'ᴍ ʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ʏᴏᴜ sᴀʏ... 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝑜𝓀𝒶𝓎...

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:40 pm
User Image
                                                  The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting
                                                  Could it be that we have been this way before
                                                  I know you don't think that I am trying
                                                  I know you're wearing thin down to the core

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Aʀᴛɪɪᴄᴇʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Hᴀʟʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Rhys had followed Gid to the restaurant, slightly confused as to why Gid had gone to such an upscale restaurant just to have dinner. Then again, given their busy schedules, he should have expected it. They hadn't been on a proper date in a while, what with Rhys constantly trying to improve his designs and Gid being gone a lot at the Ministry. Maybe just getting out for a bit and enjoying time together wouldn't be a bad thing. He followed the hostess to a table that had candles and cocked an eyebrow, but said nothing. Apparently a very romantic date, he reasoned. He took a seat and thanked the hostess before looking back at Gid, nodding when Gid stated some time to just destress and be with each other was a good enough excuse. "I'll admit, it is nice to get out of the workroom. I think I've wrung out my brain enough in the past month trying to get one of my designs to work right. What about you? Is your boss that stressful or just the job itself?" In Rhys's opinion, he had the least stressful job of the two. All Rhys had to do was design and build prototypes and reconfigure those when they didn't work the way he intended. Gid had to be around people, a lot of them that could easily be arguing with him over whatever they did argue over. Rhys had determined long ago that while he was intelligent, he was not suited for anything in law. The idea of arguing with people all day made him slightly nauseous, as he had enough of that with dealing with his own biological family.

════════════════════════

Thinking: A nice dinner really doesn't sound bad at all...
                                                  OOC:

-♡-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

This is not what I intended
                                                  I always swore to you I'd never fall apart
                                                  You always thought that I was stronger
                                                  I may have failed
                                                  But I have loved you from the start

Miss GryffindorK
Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces