Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
La Petite Fantaisie ~ NPC Owned, Available Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

What's a name?
Just window dressing
Everybody knows
That it's the clothes that
Make a man

Noah smiled and laughed just a bit. "I am a mediwizard at St. Mungo's." He said. To be completely honest he loved when people asked him about his work. He liked himself and he had to admit he liked showing others what he had accomplished. When the conversation turned to his brother's he just nodded with a slight laugh. That was certainly an accurate description of the two and not much had changed between the three of them. "Yeah Dan is owner of Brews and Stews and Ben owns Wiseacres right underneath him. We are living in a flat in London all together like we're five." He added with a chuckle, "and neither of them have changed since Hogwarts days. Daniel is still an awkward people person and Benjamin is still as aggravating super genius." He shook his head with a smile. He hoped that he had at least grown up a bit but he could hardly be sure. When she began to talk about herself he nodded. He could hardly believe it had been eleven years since she'd left Hogwarts and now her own daughter was starting school...it certainly put life in view. He just hoped that they were being well enough provided for, after all Hogwarts was expensive to say the least. When Erica said the word kitchen his stomach seemed to growl on cue. He didn't want to make her get up again but he supposed that was her job. At least it wasn't as busy as it most likely would be come dinner so she wouldn't have to do too much. "Well," he said putting on his best Southern accent, "I do have me a hankering for some of ol' Luke's chicken and waffles." He probably sounded like a lunatic, at least he knew Blaire would have laughed.

Play the game
Just keep 'em guessing
Mix and match me
Try to catch me if you can!

AddyAbnormal

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 12:58 pm
User Image
Hogwarts DropoutSingle MotherWaitress at La Petite Fantasie

Erica leaned forward slightly with her face in her hand as she listened to Noah, visibly intrigued by what he was saying. Her eyes were lit with curiosity; plenty of times she’d wondered what her old schoolmates were up to even though the thought of a reunion made her nauseous. So Noah had become a mediwizard, very fitting, she thought. He likely helped people on a daily basis, and his lighthearted nature would be comforting. Erica had to admit that she found her acquaintance very enticing, knight-in-shining-armor character that he was. But he probably had quite a queue of young women riled up at the thought of him, and it was a fat chance that he didn’t already have someone to call his own. The waitress smiled and chuckled to herself. She’d made some pretty dumb decisions in her past, and the universe never quite seemed to let up with the consequences. Why had she bothered with an a** like Maxwell Crassus when she could have ended up with a perfectly respectable gentleman like the one with whom she now sat? "Oh yeah," she remembered. "To piss off the old man." One of Erica’s biggest regrets was being so hard on her father. He hadn’t deserved all the turmoil she’d put him through.
She eagerly devoured his reports about his siblings, laughing aloud. Of course Danny would be the owner of a bar, whereas the much less social but significantly more refined Ben would be selling wizarding equipment. And the thought of the three grown men sharing a flat was just priceless. She pictured quite a mess, as each of them probably had very different ideas about what to call “livable.” The situation sounded like a total sitcom, and If it were, Erica knew she'd definitely watch it. "Well," she considered aloud, "Give the boys my regards, and perhaps I’ll stop by their stores sometime to say hello."
When Noah requested his meal, Erica very nearly snorted. His dialect was absurd, but she genuinely enjoyed the humor. "All righty, honey," she returned in her own take at a southern twang. "You jest wait right here, I’ll git yer order cookin’ right quick." She laughed a hearty laugh, and took his surprisingly American order to the kitchen. At that, she remembered her other customers, and excused herself briefly to take care of them. A few had finished their meals, and she brought them their bills. Others would be done soon, and she politely filled their glasses. When she returned to Noah’s table, most of the others were already clear, the rush of the afternoon was done. On one hand she balanced his chicken ’n’ waffles, and in the other she carried a refill of his lemonade. "Here ya go, darlin," she said amusedly, passing him the meal. "So," her voice resumed it’s usual slightly posh Englishness. "Fill me in on what’s happened since school. Have you seen any of our other batchmates since then?" The curious woman would take all the information she could get. She’d also supply it, too, should Noah ask her a question.

OOC:
Maiya Kajuji

AddyAbnormal

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 7:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

What's a name?
Just window dressing
Everybody knows
That it's the clothes that
Make a man

Noah couldn't help but enjoying the fact that Erica was paying attention to his words. People usually did but he liked himself a lot and he liked to talk. When she left to get him food he leaned back against the chair and relaxed. He couldn't help but wonder what she was thinking of in that head of hers because it was clearly something. Probably thinking that he was absolutely crazy. She hadn't the slightest idea that he was practically an American, or so he thought. He'd lived in the country for a fair amount of time and he had served with plenty of Americans, Blaire liked to tease him for it, considering their first date had been to a coffee shop. Most Brits just didn't get coffee the same way Americans did or down-home country cooking. But being fair her accent was probably way worse than his. After she returned he couldn't help but smile, more than ready for this meal. When she asked about their classmates he made a face. To be completely honest he hadn't spoken to...anyone from from his year or really any of the other years around him. "Well...I talk to my brothers. Most of my friends actually happening to be a bit younger, I mean my girlfriend is three years younger than me. Darcy and Jane but they are also a bit younger as well. I guess I've talk to Gardenia Lincoln, she was a Ravenclaw our year. I basically ran away to be a muggle after school if we are being completely honest." He said with a laugh. It was basically true at this point, he had for a long time wanted to take after his dad in many ways, even now he missed him, but at the same time he was glad to be back in world like a wizard should be.

Play the game
Just keep 'em guessing
Mix and match me
Try to catch me if you can!

AddyAbnormal

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 8:26 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ♥ jєrєmч lσng ♥
                                                          Looking Underdressed at La Petite Fantasie with Jer, her Family
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Annoyed
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ This'll be fun... not. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

í h α t є thє w σ r l d tσdαч ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          чσu'rє sσ g σ σ d tσ mє, í k n σ w thαt í cαn't chαngє ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx
                                                          T r i e d to tell you but you l o o k a t m e ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          líkє mαчвє í'm αn α n g є l undєrnєαth, ínnσcєnt αnd s w є є t ஒ ஒ ஒxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceGypsy spotted her family easily enough when she entered the restaurant, and made a beeline for the group seated towards the back of the room, fighting to keep a scowl off her face. She didn't want to showcase how very much she didn't want to be here; it'd irk her grandparents all the more if she was chipper and sweet... especially since she hadn't bothered changing after she'd gotten off her shift at the tattoo parlor. Already, she could see the utterly horrified expression on her grandmother's face. Jeans, tank top, sneakers... not to mention her ink. She'd gone a bit overboard today, but then again, she'd known she'd be leaving the shop to come here, hadn't she? The metamorphmagus grinned widely at the lot of them, brightening her two-toned eyes to emphasize the fact that they didn't match, and to make them look even more unnatural. "Sorry we're late," she said, using her sugariest, sweetest voice. "Jer couldn't find his boots... er, well. Boot. The first one was by the door. How the second one ended up on top of my dresser, I'll never know." She winked at her boyfriend then, smirking lightly. Her grandfather had grunted in distaste, while Phyllis' already obvious discomfort skyrocketed.

spaceTo her surprise, Phyllis recovered first, eyes narrowing on her granddaughter, a frown on her lips. "Punctuality is not something to take lightly," she reprimanded. "And... such a discussion is not appropriate for polite company. You'll hold your tongue should any other such comment find its way there." The old woman's pointed expression made Gypsy want to snort. She should count her blessings that Avian and Nike were here; in reality, the Ravenclaw knew exactly how Jer's boot had ended up where it did, and if not for the young, impressionable ears at the table, she'd be detailing it for the elder Lovettes at this very moment. Lucky them.

spaceInstead of saying so, though, she shrugged, setting her elbows on the table and resting her chin on her fist, knowing it would further upset the old woman. "Meh," she said simply, earning a reproachful look that did nothing but inspire her to keep going. "I'm just saying, Grandmother. Sometimes you lose track of what goes where... But you know how that is. Er, well. Maybe not." This time it was her grandfather who looked disgusted; perfect. She'd already pissed both of them off. Well, maybe after tonight they'd learn not to invite her to s**t.

spaceTimothy's lip curled as he stared at her, apparently wishing that he could set her on fire with his mind, from the look in his eyes. Cheers. "Where is your brother, exactly? You were supposed to bring him," he said, and inside, Gypsy squealed with delight. They were still. So. PISSED. About not getting custody of Echo for those precious few months between when their parents had died and he'd become an adult.

spaceGypsy pouted, attempting to look as obviously not-really-put-out-at-all as she possibly could. "Spending time with his girlfriend's family. Tragic, really. Can you imagine? Spending the holidays with people who are actually happy to see you, and like you and respect you and aren't complete and total arsehats?" This time, Gypsy could tell just how long her grandparents had been married; their expressions were almost identical. It was uncanny. How could two people manage to pull off the exact same furious/disdainful facial expression like that? If not for the squicky, disturbing implications concerning herself, she might make a crack that they must be cousins, to look so alike. Figuring that she might as well drive their disgust home, she continued. "You know, his biracial halfblood girlfriend, with the twin squib older brothers? Oh, but I'm sure you remember Chalmes. He says hi, by the way," she snickered, even though she hadn't spoken to Chalmes a single time since the day they'd met, and he had obviously said no such thing. Both Lovettes shifted uncomfortably in their seats.

spacePhyllis ignored the comments, changing the subject. "Exactly how long will it be before you tire of that hovel you call a flat, do you think?" she asked, nose wrinkling as though she'd smelled something unpleasant. "You'll need a much better job to afford moving out, you know. Not that the... tattoo parlor," a snort here, "is a sustainable place of work, anyway. I imagine you'll realize it soon enough. You could do so much better, you know." At the word better, the woman's eyes flicked to Jer. Gypsy's mood immediately shifted, from amused to furious. She barely kept her coloration in tact, which was saying something; she'd had almost perfect control of it since the incident on the pitch after her parents had died... Almost perfect, but, the only slips had been... well, she hadn't been particularly worried about control at the time. Nor was she inclined to try figuring it out; she was pretty sure she almost had Jer trained at this point. All she had to do was turn her eyes or her hair burgundy and...

spaceStill, it was all she could do not to go red. She could care less what they said about her, but bloody hell, if they thought the could open fire on Jer, they had another thing coming! But, she kept a level head, mostly, reminding herself that Jer was more than capable of firing back. Actually, she sort of wanted him to. Watching the two of them trying to decipher what he was saying, all while pretending like the sound of his accent was like nails on a chalkboard, would be incredibly rewarding.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxஒ ஒ ஒ sσ t α k є m є αs í α m
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ thís mαч mєαn чσu'll hαvє tσ вє α s t r σ n g є r m α n
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ rєst α s s u r є d thαt whєn í stαrt tσ mαkє чσu n є r v σ u s
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ αnd í'm g σ í n g tσ є х t r є m є s, tσmσrrσw í wíll c h α n g є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ αnd t σ d α ч wσn't mєαn α t h í n g

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Jade Galaksylph

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 9:11 pm
User Image
                                                      I feel the love
                                                      And I feel it burn
                                                      Down this river every turn
                                                      Hope is our four letter word
                                                      Make that money
                                                      Watch it burn

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

$ł⑂тн℮ґїη ∀ℓυмᾔḯ || $тяεℯ⊥ ♏αℊї¢їαη || Ṕґøʊⅾ ♏ʊḓ♭ℓø☺ⅾ

════════════════════════

Jer had entered with Gypsy, and sat down with his girlfriend as he looked over the two elder Lovettes. He'd only met them once, and considering the reaction they had to meeting him and Tanya's older brother, well, it was pretty memorable. Couple that with the fact that he managed to keep a grin off his face as he heard Gypsy explain why they were late, and so far he was pretty sure that they were going to be livid. He couldn't help but return the wink to Gypsy as it was. He didn't mind playing the bad boy boyfriend for a bit. It probably rankled them that she had spent the previous Christmas with his family. His very mixed family. Mudbloods, halfbloods, purebloods, all mixed together and all of them not related beyond the Borsons themselves. His mor of course had a shock right after, so it was a very good thing they didn't meet up after she found out about Balder.

At the comment about holding her tongue, Jer just tsk'ed and shook his head.
                                                      "No' tryin' ta sound rude, bu' I kinda li' 'er tongue. Does some interestin' tricks, gov'ness. Dunno if ya know abou' those kinds, though." If he watched long enough, he was pretty sure that eventually the woman was going to snap. Frankly after hearing about her for so long, she reminded him of the Bjelkes. All proper, all the time, and not an ounce of respect for anyone not of their station. Frida had to be the best of the lot, and he was kind of glad that while she was definitely the way she was, she wasn't one for holding everyone to her standards.

At the mention of the Whitethornes, and Echo spending time with them, he didn't blame the younger teen for going off to see Tanya's family. At least he didn't have to deal with that. He snickered at mention of the eldest son of that family, and had to hand it to the guy. However, it was at the mention of the tattoo parlour, the flat, and well, him that he got annoyed. However, instead of letting it show, he leaned back with his chair, reaching into a pocket and pulled out his knife. Well, one of them. Flicking it open easily, he proceeded to start cleaning his nails, inspecting the black polish that was ever-present for nicks. He then glanced up at Phyllis after her spiel and smirked.
                                                      "Oh yeah, gov'ness. cos we all know tha' I go' no job an' all. Kinda li' wot I've been able ta do since graduatin'. Ya wouldn' believe th' things rich blokes li' ya leave around their 'ouse. Ge' pretty nice fences from 'em too. Dunno if ya consider tha' a job or no', but it's all robin in th' end. Besides, I gotta feed me li'le brother Garden an' all. Poor bloke's prolly tryin' ta nick sonethin' off th' streets again. Eas' End's no' a 'aven li' some o' th' other burrows o' London, ya know. An' never 'ave ta worry 'bout 'aving no place ta live. I jus' shack up wit' this one ol' pearl down near th' river an' she treats us li' her own kids, given tha' we manage ta 'elp pay 'er 'abit an' all." All blatant lies, but he didn't care. Gypsy probably didn't either. Not that he blamed her. Heck, she was probably getting a kick out of the scene.

════════════════════════
                                                      Location: La Petit Fantasie
                                                      Thoughts: Well, now we're gettin' ta be 'round Gyp's folks again, th' nasty works, tha' is....
                                                      Taken By: Gypsy Lovette
                                                      OOC:

[x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Old but, I'm not that old
                                                      Young, but I'm not that bold
                                                      And I don't think the world is sold
                                                      I'm just doing what we're told
                                                      And I feel something so wrong by doing the right thing
                                                      I could lie, couldn't I, couldn't I?
                                                      Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 1:20 am
User Image

ǀη тнє мσяηιηg Ɩιgнт Ɩєт му яσσтѕ тαкє fƖιgнт
                                                          Ɯαтcн мє fαƖƖ αвσνє Ɩιкє α νιcισυѕ ɗσνє
                                                          Ƭнєу ɗση'т ѕєє мє cσмє, ωнσ cαη вƖαмє тнєм?
                                                          Ƭнєу ηєνєя ѕєєм тσ cαтcн му єує вυт ǀ ηєνєя ωσηɗєяєɗ ωну

♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          xxxI αм...xxx
                                                          xxxωнσ - ωнαт - ωнєяєxxx
                                                          With the Lovette Family doing dinner stuffs at La Petite Fantasie
                                                          xxxfєєƖιηgxxx
                                                          Concerned, Uncomfortable
                                                          xxxтнιηкιηgxxx
                                                          'Gypsy what are you doing and why is that guy holding a knife?'

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
                                                          ♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬ Hєу уєαн, ɗση'т Ɩєт 'єм кησω ωє'яє cσмιηg Hєу уєαн, тιρтσє нιgнєя Ƭαкє ѕσмє тιмє тσ ѕιммєя ɗσωη, кєєρ уσυя нєαɗ ɗσωη Ɩσω Hєу уєαн, тιρтσє нιgнєя ♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬

Ƒяσм уσυя ѕƖαηтєɗ νιєω ѕєє тнє мσяηιηg ɗєω
                                                          Sιηк ιηтσ тнє ѕσιƖ, ωαтcн тнє ωαтєя вσιƖ
                                                          Ƭнєу ωση'т ѕєє мє яυη, ωнσ cαη вƖαмє тнєм?
                                                          Ƭнєу ηєνєя Ɩσσк тσ ѕєє мє fƖу, ѕσ ǀ ηєνєя нανє тσ Ɩιє

Avian, his mother Ariana and his sister Nike were told to go with Timothy and Phyllis for a holiday dinner, like some sort of family reunion? He was getting bored, and the fact that their mother was also here made their actions quite limited. His father was also with them, reading the Daily Prophet as if he did not care and was finding something to kill boredom. He had his cheek rest against his palm, as if they were waiting for someone to come up. Not Uncle Thackery nor Aunt Piper sadly, but at least there's Gypsy and Echo. He was nudged by his little sister and pointed a flash of pink hair from the crowd, Nike's face was quite unhappy about their cousin's appearance. But Avian was quite feeling happy on the inside when he got to see his cousin again, because one time he visited the Treehouse she wasn't there. Quite unfortunate plus the time he almost got caught for sneaking to the fireplace.

Avian was not disappointed about her weird fashion choice and inks on her body, but he was worried about what grandparents and mother would say about her. Last time he saw his cousin she looked outgoing and quite eye-catchy, but he guessed she now look more eye-catchy and he had no idea what to feel about that. "Hello Gypsy and... uhm," He stopped as he looked at the blonde guy, whose outfit was quite okay but not suitable for a fancy restaurant. Why would some people be wearing such clothes like that in a fancy restaurant? He nervously looked at Phyllis and Timothy, both of them were not happy and so was his mother. Avian quite admired Gypsy for her work of art and he pretty much sent her letters too, which was why he just stayed silent and prefer not to say anything to not to offend anyone in the table.

His sister Nike, who had great resemblance of their dad with brown hair and stormy grey eyes, whispered at him,
                                                          "Ugh, with their weird outfit? Good luck giving them good impressions, are they even... nevermind," Avian sighed and rolled his eyes at the younger girl. His mother, however, did not say anything but instead looked at Gypsy's loud color scheme. The young first year sighed and just watched the two companies go, quite worried about how the situation went by as time goes by. He frowned when he found out that Echo was not around and was instead with his (nice) girlfriend Tanya, whom he met in the Treehouse.

"Can you imagine? Spending the holidays with people who are actually happy to see you, and like you and respect you and aren't complete and total arsehats?" Avian could not help it but chuckle and watch the grandcouple shift their seat uncomfortably, though Ezekiel looked at his son and shook his head as if saying that he should stop it. Avian watched his dad turn away to fold the newspaper and putting it back to his bad before rolling his eyes.

He stared at Jer pulling out his knife and was going to ask if the thing he was holding was a knife, well of course it's a knife what else could it be? However, his father was the one to ask, with a tone quite stern,
                                                          "Excuse me, why are you bringing that sharp thing in the restaurant? Also, why can't you, you know, apply for a job?" Avian was hoping that Jer did not mind Ezekiel's question and instead listened to his long ramble about having no job and instead just listened to Jer's long ramble about streets and job. He adjusted his necktie and mouthed, "Don't mind them" though hopefully at least Jer could at least just give them a comeback reply, just... hopefully.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          :: Out Of Character ::

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara Miakitty
                                                          [quote-"Diamond Wales"]

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 5:55 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ♥ jєrєmч lσng ♥
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Annoyed
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spaceGypsy could hardly contain the urge to fall out of her chair laughing when Jer pulled out his knife and started oh, so casually cleaning his nails with it... his painted-black nails, she noted. Ugh, she loved him so much. Actually, her love for him probably increased ten-fold right then, just because of the looks on her family's faces. Even poor Avian was freaked out, which she felt sort of bad about, but then, he needed to get used to dealing with people who weren't... whatever the word for people like her grandparents was. 'Snob' didn't sound harsh enough, really. Instead of giving into the urge, her hand slid over to his shoulder, rubbing affectionately as he went on about things that she knew for a fact hadn't been his life for a good many years now. She didn't really like hearing about how rough he and his siblings had had it, but that didn't detract overmuch from her enjoyment over the looks on everyone else's faces.

spaceHer uncle's question made her lip curl; what a ruddy arse. How in the hell could he possibly be related to her dad? Seriously. How could any of them be? It was mind-boggling. "Check your privilege, Uncle. Not everyone gets to grow up rich. You never had to work for anything a day in your life. Grandfather got you that cushy Ministry job and we all know it. It's not always as simple as 'just getting a job.' But, then, you wouldn't know that; you just listen to whatever bullshit your parents feed you," she said, eyes narrowed. Her tone was cool, none of her anger showing through; her mother had reveled in teaching her to act like them, just so it was all the more frustrating when she refused to. But sometimes it was equally rewarding to meet them on their level; they tended to forget she was smart. Smarter than them, she'd wager, not that they'd ever admit it.

spaceTimothy shot an ugly glare at his eldest grandchild, fingers tapping across the tabletop. "Address your elders with respect, Granddaughter," he said icily, to which she responded with a roll of her eyes.

spacePhyllis sniffed derisively at the young couple. "I cannot believe you brought this riffraff to dinner," she muttered, apparently unable to contain herself. Gypsy grinned cheekily; it took a lot to make her grandparents lose their cool enough to say anything even approaching what was actually on the tip of their tongues, especially in public. The fact that she'd openly called Jer 'riffraff' meant she was pissed. "Honestly. You're a Lovette; you could have any number of young men and you choose to... shack up, with this." The silver-haired woman literally stared down her nose at Gypsy's boyfriend.

spaceThe metamorphmagus gave the elderly pair a bored look, tongue running across her teeth as if she were trying to clean them, just to act all the more uncouth. "What 'young man' do you have in mind, Grandmother? Someone awful, I'm sure. Who'll make me keep my hair brown and my clothes plain and my spirit broken. Never would I let someone treat me like Grandfather treats you, or Ezekiel treats Ariana. It's disgusting. You don't even realize how pathetic you are."

spaceTimothy's lip was the one to curl this time, his left eye twitching. "Knowing how to behave like a proper lady is not 'pathetic.' What is pathetic is your immaturity. You're 19 years old, you should learn to act like it. Quit playing house with gutter trash and behave like you ought to have been from the beginning." He sighed heavily. "I tried to warn your father, but he wouldn't listen. I tried to save you, but you were too stubborn, just like that damned jezebel Thackery married. Now look at you; graceless as the dregs you socialize with."

spaceThis time, Gypsy's eyes did flash red; insult her, whatever. She didn't care. Insult Jer, who cares, he could take it (though if they kept on she might get pissed on his behalf just for the sake of getting pissed, he was her boyfriend, after all). But her parents were dead barely a year. She literally hissed at the older couple. "Show respect for the dead, you miserable old toff," she said, sneering at him. "Unless you're finally going to give up your pretentious airs and admit that you are and have always been nothing but a two-bit arsehole."

spaceThe old man's eye twitched again, his fingers once more tapping out across the table. He was pissed; that actually helped Gypsy's mood significantly. She wasn't going to let him get the better of her, she wasn't going to lose her temper and go off on the old man. No, she was going to win. Because that's what it would be, winning. If the man left this restaurant in a foul mood and had his entire night and his entire mood ruined, she'd have won... It would be so sweet. "I'll pay respect to the dead when they earn it," he said. "Respect is not freely given, especially not to those who don't deserve it. Your father was a fool, and your mother was a twit. To say nothing of the many words that come to mind to describe your present company."

spaceThe Ravenclaw grinned here, all teeth, a Cheshire Cat grin, and the purple in her hair brightened. "Present company meaning yourself, I assume?" she asked sweetly. It didn't matter that she knew damn well he was talking about Jer; he hadn't specified, so she'd fill in the blank however she damn well pleased. The old man huffed indignantly, and Gypsy noted with no small amount of satisfaction that her grandmother looked remarkably pale. "Feeling faint, Grandmother? I wouldn't think that particular pallor were possible for someone who wasn't on an all-liquid diet... Unless I've been right all these years and you really are a blood-sucking demon. But, then, if you were, you would't have aged so horribly." She snickered at the offended expression she received for this, surprised that Phyllis managed to keep her mouth shut this time. But then, maybe she wasn't clever enough to come up with a retort; she never had been all that smart. Made Gypsy wonder how she'd ended up in Ravenclaw in the first place.

xxxxxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ αnd í'm g σ í n g tσ є х t r є m є s, tσmσrrσw í wíll c h α n g є

User Image

Diamond Wales

Jade Galaksylph

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 9:04 pm
User Image
                                                      I feel the love
                                                      And I feel it burn
                                                      Make that money
                                                      Watch it burn

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Jer cocked an eyebrow at the older Lovette as he asked why Jer couldn't just get a job. Oh, he had good reason to not have a job yet. Helping Steffi run the orphanage while Luke languished in prison was one of them. Whether the older male actually got out of prison was anyone's guess, but like Jer was going to tell the arse. At Gypsy's remark, he smirked. Oh, this was interesting. He wondered how much of their worldview would shatter if he just told the truth. It actually might be amusing. Kind of like one of his magical acts, but in this case, less magic and more idiots trying to figure out the trick. Sighing, he finished cleaning his nails and flipped his knife closed to lean forward. He figured if nothing else, this might cause them to maybe rethink their opinion on him. It might not, but it would confuse the hell out of them, and that the former Slytherin figured would be worth whatever they might think.

"Nah, Gyp, le' them 'ave their preconceptions. They migh' 'aveta rethink somethin' if they knew th' truth, an' tha' migh' break their 'eads. Never mind i' migh' prove ta them tha' their a bunch o' pompous arses tha' assume th' worse o' me cause I don' talk li' them or dress li' them. Then again, I could always shock them by using my fancy speech. You know, the type I reserve for those people I actually want to understand something. I don't change myself for anyone. Not for my adopted parents, who are, by the way, probably richer than you are and probably far purer in blood than you are, and certainly not for some pompous arrogant twats that decide that they're going to determine everyone's future for them. Somehow I very much doubt that my own house would be as short-sighted, but considering I spent most of my time not in the Slytherin common rooms and instead around open-minded people, that's not hard. Besides, some things might just shock you, like how I'm speaking now. Bu' if i' makes ya feel better, I'll jus' go back ta me own style o' talkin' jus' so tha' I don' crush any o' yer worldviews." He sat back then, watching their expressions while listening to the rest of the conversation.

At the mention of riffraff, he almost scoffed. Almost. He could have turned out a lot worse, and he managed to keep their granddaughter's virtue intact even when she tried her damndest to annihilate it before school. Shaking his head, he just decided to interject when he heard Timothy disrespect the dead. His parents, his biological ones, might have abandoned him, but he never spoke ill of the dead, especially when it resulted in orphaned children. And Piper and Thackary's deaths had done just that.
                                                      "Gov, ya migh' wanna reconsider yer stance on 'ow ya talk abou' yer son an' daughter-in-law. Ain' nothin' more tragic than a death, no matter 'ow they migh' 'ave acted or no' acted while alive. B'sides, yer talkin' ta an orphan. An orphan tha' spends th' time 'e would otherwise spend tryin' ta find a job takin' care o' kids tha' ain' go' people tha' wan' them anymore. Never mind tha' obviously I'm a vagran' an' all, accordin' ta ya. I can' possibly care abou' no one bu' meself, an' o' course spend me time tryin' ta find trouble. I 'ear kids tha' come from people li' ya all th' time. Abandoned 'cause their parents 'ad them outta wedlock an' their families forced them ta give 'em up. People tha' couldn' stand ta 'ave a blemish on their precious family lines. An' o' course there's th' ever popular parents killed, no one ta raise th' kids anymore. Ya gonna tell me tha' I'm wastin' me time tryin' ta help those kids ou'? Yer bloody barmy. I couldn't give a rat's arse abou' 'ow ya think tha' I should spend me time. My time's me own, an' no selfish pompous cow li' you is gonna tell me 'ow ta live me life. I'll listen ta me mor, bu' that's because she actually took me an' me family in when no one else would. I doub' tha' you woulda bothered ta lif' a finger ta do a damn thing." Okay, so maybe he might have lost his cool, but honestly? Could anyone blame him? He wasn't going to sit there and be insulted by people that knew nothing about him or his family. He could point out countless people back in the East End that were worth more than these people, despite whatever wealth they might have.

════════════════════════
                                                      Thoughts: Well, now we're gettin' ta be 'round Gyp's folks again, th' nasty works, tha' is....
                                                      OOC:

[x]

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 9:05 pm
User Image

ǀη тнє мσяηιηg Ɩιgнт Ɩєт му яσσтѕ тαкє fƖιgнт
                                                          Ɯαтcн мє fαƖƖ αвσνє Ɩιкє α νιcισυѕ ɗσνє
                                                          Ƭнєу ɗση'т ѕєє мє cσмє, ωнσ cαη вƖαмє тнєм?
                                                          Ƭнєу ηєνєя ѕєєм тσ cαтcн му єує вυт ǀ ηєνєя ωσηɗєяєɗ ωну

♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          xxxI αм...xxx
                                                          xxxωнσ - ωнαт - ωнєяєxxx
                                                          With the Lovette family plus Jer doing Dinner time at La Petite Fantasie
                                                          xxxfєєƖιηgxxx
                                                          Worried, Quite Shocked
                                                          xxxтнιηкιηgxxx
                                                          'Oh Lord, I did not ask for this to happen'

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
                                                          ♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬ Hєу уєαн, тιρтσє нιgнєя Hєу уєαн, ɗση'т Ɩєт 'єм кησω ωє'яє cσмιηg Hєу уєαн, тιρтσє нιgнєя Ƭαкє ѕσмє тιмє тσ ѕιммєя ɗσωη, кєєρ уσυя нєαɗ ɗσωη Ɩσω Hєу уєαн, тιρтσє нιgнєя ♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬

Ƒяσм уσυя ѕƖαηтєɗ νιєω ѕєє тнє мσяηιηg ɗєω
                                                          Sιηк ιηтσ тнє ѕσιƖ, ωαтcн тнє ωαтєя вσιƖ
                                                          Ƭнєу ωση'т ѕєє мє яυη, ωнσ cαη вƖαмє тнєм?
                                                          Ƭнєу ηєνєя Ɩσσк тσ ѕєє мє fƖу, ѕσ ǀ ηєνєя нανє тσ Ɩιє

Avian could actually see his father's face turning quite red and kept himself quiet after his eldest cousin replied back with her eyes quite scarily narrowed. The young student did not move, but instead his grey eyes were looking at the ceiling like saying, 'God give me strength to survive this holiday and make this outing end quick so that I could go to bed and listen to the radio, please. Thanks,' He respected Gypsy's eye-catchy tastes and Jer's nice hat but he couldn't just say a compliment without blowing his "snobbish" cover infront of his whole family. He's been cunningly pretending that he liked the ideas of the family tradition and all to escape scolding (but he's not as skilled as Nike when it comes to being cunning and secretive). Heck, he did not even want to work for the Ministry! It's too boring and he never liked bossing around and paperworks. All he ever wanted was to fly with his guitar shooting music notes at the sunset and his cousins knew about his ambition and they really liked it (It should be noted that that sunset thingy was simply just a hyperbole but anyway). He smirked as if he liked what the blonde boyfriend as he was saying that might have burned the old couple. He did not want to admit it but he really loved this guy who turned out to be a Slytherin, because Jer's wits pretty much was going to annoy his father. It was quite amusing to watch.

He gulped when Gypsy bluntly (in his perspective) said about his parents. He could pretty much see that he supposed. His mother Arianna was quite not happy about her husband telling her what to do, in which the first year could actually relate. According to her, she always wanted a daughter (but that was mainly because she thinks that 'boys are quite noisy') and poof that was how Nike's name came from. How his father and his grandparents tolerated such a name was beyond him, but at least Nike's not a crybaby or boring. Beside Avian, he could see Nike looking down on her lap, as if she was thinking of something deep (probably about Gypsy's statement). He didn't know what's she was thinking, but he'll leave that to her.

Avian's brows creased with a scowl of being insulted when Grandpa Timothy pretty much insulted his uncle and aunt. Under the table, he balled his fist and started speaking with a low voice, "You did not---" His voice got cut off when Nike stepped on his foot while nobody's looking at the young girl, as if giving him a warning about the present company, in which she was right. He sighed and apparently, Gypsy pretty much said in which what he was going to say along the lines, her bright red eyes were quite scaring him. She should be insulted about that, those were her parents after all. He really liked his cousins' parents, they were really good people to begin with. Heck, even the news about their deaths hit him hard, and now they disrespected the dead? Ugh!

The two siblings' faces were shocked when Jer looked unhappy and said so many things they might have not heard before. There were kids like them abandoned for the sake of bloodlines? That was terrible! He could not help but agree his statement about how his parents usually told him and Nike what to do, even about something he did not like. But it got worse, he could feel that the blonde guy's would be so dead and that made him worry alot. He looked at Gypsy giving her a look saying, "Please tell your boyfriend I'm sorry about this atmosphere" Hopefully she would at least get his message. Otherwise? He was going to hope that there would be something to take a sharp turn.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          :: Out Of Character ::
                                                          - - -
                                                          ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara Miakitty
                                                          Diamond Wales

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 3:38 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ♥ jєrєmч lσng ♥
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Annoyed
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spaceGypsy saw the exact second her grandfather stopped listening to Jer speak; the old man's eyes lost all light, went perfectly flat. Being the melodramatic person she was, she joked to herself that the windows to his soul were showing an empty house; nobody home. His face slackened, fingers stilling on the tabletop. Oh, he was furious. Gypsy frowned lightly, resting a hand on Jer's arm; she knew what Timothy was thinking. But, he wouldn't. Not here. He wasn't stupid.

space"Are you quite finished, then?" he asked Jer, tone as bored as could be. The Lovette grandparents only had so much emotion they were capable of showing; once they reached that limit, they shut down entirely, bottled it up inside and told themselves they were superior because they could do it. Phyllis was silent, straightening in her chair, eyes narrowed. She'd listened to Jer, Gypsy could tell, and hadn't liked a word of what he'd said. But she wouldn't say anything; Timothy was handling it. It wasn't her place... What a moron. The elder man turned to Gypsy, lips thin. God, he really did look soulless, she thought to herself. "You should learn to keep better company. You're better than this. And more clever, as well. You can only cling to childish rebellion so long. But you know that, deep down."

spaceGypsy snorted, the red in her eyes brightening. "You're right. I should keep better company. I shouldn't have come here tonight, I should have stayed home with Jer and spent the evening fu-"

spaceShe didn't get to finish the sentence, which was probably for the best, not that she'd ever admit it. Avian and Nike didn't need to hear what'd been about to come out of her mouth. Still, the quick Silencing Charm hr grandfather placed on her filled the Ravenclaw with fury. She stood abruptly, not thinking clearly enough to try and reverse the spell; instead, she had her wand in hand, pointed at the old man, mentally going through all the spells she knew she could cast wordlessly. If they got kicked out, so be it, she didn't think she and Jer would ever have any real reason to stop by this snooty-arse restaurant again anyway.

spaceDull, grey eyes narrowed on her. Beside Timothy,Phyllis clicked her tongue in disapproval. "Put it away, Granddaughter," Timothy said. "Or I will make you." At this, her hair really did turn red; it might go unnoticed to some of those present, but she knew exactly what that threat meant. Timothy prided himself on his supposedly superior morals... but he believed that it was his God-given right to do whatever it took to bring his family to heel. Her lip curled; he wouldn't. Not here. Not in public, where he could so easily be caught. He'd never... And even if he would, it wouldn't work; she was too hard-headed. He hadn't been able to control her as a child, he sure as hell couldn't do it now. And besides, she had no doubt that Jer would have him by his throat if he so much as tried. If the implication hadn't gone over her boyfriend's head, Timothy was already at risk of a slow and painful death, quite frankly. And she was only slightly exaggerating.

spaceBlack lips curled into a cruel smile, her wand still raised in her grandfather's face. "I'd like to see you try," she mouthed, still unable to speak from the charm he'd placed on her. At this point, she didn't even care enough to remove it; let him try and 'force' her to comply. "I'll see you sent to Azkaban for it." She wondered, did Timothy know anything about Jer's family? That he had an Auror for a brother and a Wizengamot rep for a father? She waited; he didn't move, didn't blink. Red eyes stared into grey, challenging, daring him to even think of it, but apparently he knew that her threat held real weight, because he didn't move for his wand.

space"Do it, then," Phyllis said, earning a cold look from her husband for speaking out of turn. But she continued anyway, which almost made Gypsy laugh; she'd be in trouble when they got home. "I always knew you were a hopeless case; the moment your hair turned that garish pink. Thackery's good breeding should have won out over that trash, and yet here we are. Go ahead, curse your grandfather; we'll alert the authorities just as quickly as you will." Ugh, she was so smug in her superiority. Gypsy was pretty sure her sentence would be light. She wasn't the one threatening to use and Unforgivable. And a few years might be worth the pleasure of setting the atrocious hat her grandmother was wearing on fire.

User Image

Diamond Wales

Jade Galaksylph

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 4:47 pm
User Image
                                                      I feel the love
                                                      And I feel it burn
                                                      Make that money
                                                      Watch it burn

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Jer's cool cracked, and the next motions he made summoned Timothy's wand to him without a word, easily catching it in the air. Another motion, and the knife was back out, Jer stabbing it straight up and down into the table right before the older Lovette. His blue eyes had met Timothy's, his expression even and his eyes hard. That was the last straw. No one did anything to Gypsy without her consent. That included him. He'd made it a point to never control her, because she was more beautiful when she wasn't. She was a tempest, and he loved dancing in the gales she produced. This, this was trying to force the tempest to lessen, and he didn't think Gypsy could ever be cowed in such a fashion. He honestly never wanted to see that happen to her.

A simple hand gesture from him dispelled the silencing charm on Gypsy after Jer pocketed Timothy's wand. His eyes had never left the older male's and he refused to sit back down.
                                                      "Do it. I dare you. Whatever curse you're about to cast, trust me when I tell you that I know a hell of a higher authority in law enforcement as well as the Wizengamot than you do. Also know this, if you so much as harm a hair on your grandchildrens' heads, any of them, I will not hesitate to make sure you know how accurate I am with knives. You'll never get the draw on me in a magical duel. I don't use a bleeding wand. I don't need to. Somehow, I bet that's not the same with you. I don't have to play fair. I do what's bloody right. And so far, you are the most hypocritical, the most self-righteous, the most pompous bunch of inbred arsehats I have ever met, and I feel bad for your grandkids for ever being related to you. You throw one bloody curse, you make any move against me, your granddaughter, your grandson, or hell, any other kid in your bloody family, and I guarantee it won't be kept silent. I'll find out, and I will make sure you go to Azkaban. Don't think that'll look real good on your record, will it? A black mark like doing jail time? Might taint your family, going there." Jer's smile was nasty at the end as he practically dared the older man to make a move.

Jer grabbed Gypsy's hand, looking at the other people assembled. Might as well show how many manners he actually had, regardless if he showed them or not.
                                                      "Now, I'll have to beg your pardon. Somehow, I find myself with less of an appetite than I thought I had. I wish you a good evening, Mister and Missus Lovette Senior, Mister and Missus Lovette the Younger, and Mister and Missus Lovette the Junior. I daresay I shouldn't tarry for long. I do feel as though I might be ill. I don't think it's contagious. I think it might be an allergic reaction to hypocrisy." With that, Jer left the table, only to turn around and chuck the wand back at Timothy as he would a knife. He didn't care. It wasn't like he was coming back here.

════════════════════════
                                                      OOC:

[x]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:56 pm
User Image
I-i-i have a heart I swear I do
But just not baby when it comes to you
I get so hungry when you say you love me (hush)
If you know what's good for you
I think you're hot I think you're cool
You're the kinda guy I'd stalk in school
But now that I'm famous, you're up my a**s
Now I'm gonna eat you fool!

。∴°•.・☆location☆・.•°∴。*゚: La Petite Fantaisie
                                                      。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: She should be here soon
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: No one

Sapphire had owled Leo. Something Celaena had said was bugging her. It had kept her up at night, thinking about things. Like the future, and what could possibly happen later in life. The blonde had dyed her hair a silvery color, wanting a more colorful look in the future. But not completely sure what she wanted. But to the more complexing thing at hand... Here she was, at La Petite Fantaisei... Somewhere she hadn't been since she had been at the Girl's school. And she was here to talk to Leo. Something that had been said at the other girl's wedding. And for starters... Well, why had she been invited? Shayna was there, of course because she was still dating Leo's cousin. Still... And Sapphire? She wasn't sure. She wasn't even sure about much anymore. She had barely remembered even hearing the comment, mostly a why was she there. She didn't remember who said it. But it hit it's mark. Ever since the attack at the end of her seventh year, Sapphire hadn't been the same. Celaena blamed her for Julius' death. She had saved her siblings from the attack, and had tried to save others... But she hadn't been able to do anything until her uncle got there. And he was the one who had them take one of the other girls off. She didn't even remember who it was that was taken to St. Mungo's.

Sapphire was taken to a table and she told them she was waiting for someone. A brunette was meeting her here, and they were having tea. And possibly sandwiches or something. She didn't know which she was doing. Leo may have a preference. And now, her mind was returned to the thought that she was going to be alone for the rest of her life. Something Celaena had 'cursed' her with when Julius was killed in front of them. Not really infront of them, but near enough that Sapphire's sister thought she may have been able to save him. But it was no use. Sapphire was not letting anyone of her siblings die again... And it was her fault now. Turning green eyes towards the door, Sapphire awaited in the seemingly class defying building. It was a mystery wasn't it...

murruelecreuset

Whenever you tell me I'm pretty
That's when the hunger really hits me
Your little heart goes pitter patter
I want your liver on a platter
Use your finger to stir my tea
And for dessert I'll suck your teeth
Be too sweet and you'll be a gonner
Yep, I'll pull a Jeffrey Dahmer

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:22 pm
User Image

User Image

After the wedding, Leonette had never expected to get an owl from Sapphire. She certainly didn't expect to agree to meet her for tea either. At the wedding all Leonette questioned was why the blonde had been invited. She certainly didn't put her on the guest list. No, the Averys had something to do with it. She knew that. However, why she had been willing to meet up with the girl was beyond the former Gryffindor.

So here the Gryffindor was walking down the streets of Diagon Alley wondering if this was a bad idea. Leonette didn't honestly get the point of any of it but she might as well give Sapphire a chance. Stopping at the door to La Petite Fantaisie she took a breath. Hopefully this went well and didn't end badly. Then again Sapphire's sister had lost her boyfriend. Julius had been her vice-captain and so sadly it was left up to the school who was captain now. Rumor had it, Prudence was captain now but she couldn't be certain.

Walking into the restaurant, Leonette was greeted at the front. After saying she was here to meet with someone they escorted her to where Sapphire was sitting. "Hello Sapphire, nice to see you again." she said politely. 'Nice to see you again... have you gone mental? You spend seven years hating her...' she thought questioning her own words. Maybe she didn't hate Sapphire as much as she thought.

"So we're having tea... and sandwiches...?" Leonette asked Sapphire curiously. She still didn't know what the former Slytherin wanted to talk about. Although, she assumed she'd figure that out eventually. "So what's new with you Sapphire?" she asked figuring she should at least put in the effort.

Status: Why am I doing this again...?
                                                  With: Sapphire

Wearing: A blue dress & heels

OOC: ---

shabatha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:16 pm
User Image
I-i-i have a heart I swear I do
But just not baby when it comes to you
I get so hungry when you say you love me (hush)
If you know what's good for you
I think you're hot I think you're cool
You're the kinda guy I'd stalk in school
But now that I'm famous, you're up my a**s
Now I'm gonna eat you fool!

。∴°•.・☆location☆・.•°∴。*゚: La Petite Fantaisie
                                                      。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: She should be here soon
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: No one

Sapphire was really starting to doubt herself for even owling to the Gryffindor. Why had she? She could have gone to Shayna surely... No... No she couldn't actually. The older girl wasn't even close to getting her boyfriend to be more than that... Why should Sapphire ask her for advice? It seemed to Sapphire that it was the other way around really... But she couldn't be absolutely sure sometimes. With doubt in her mind, Sapphire was getting ready to chicken out. The slytherin who had put more people through more hell and ridiculous circumstances than she could count without the help of fingers, was about to chicken out. She took a deep breath, took a sip of tea and started to signal to a waiter when a door opened and Sapphire looked over. When she heard the familiar Gryffindor's voice, Sapphire stood. Instinct really taking over. Always greet guests from the standing position. That was what was drilled into her head whilst in the girl's school. Manners manners manners. She probably looked like a fool too....

She watched a little stony faced as Leonette was led into the room and offered a seat. Sapphire gave a small smile. Unsure of herself at the moment, which never happened she would assure anyone who asked, and waited for Leo to be seated before she retook her own seat. "Ah yes... Good to see you as well Leo. You look well." She said in response, but the girl knew that sounded completely asinine... The way she had said it. Like someone she barely remembered. How foolish was she?! Asking for advice when she couldn't even sound like she really wanted her there! When Leo asked about the Tea and Sandwiches, Sapphire immediately went into defense. She had no idea why. "I thought they would suit the time of day. But if you would prefer, we could go for drinks or something along that manner." She cursed herself for that one...

With her mouth running it seemed Sapphire would never get the words out right. It was all her fault in the end. She'd always been that way. Push people away, intimidate them, make them angry. Sapphire tried to seem like she was not thinking about anything really. Catching up with an old 'friend' maybe? More like someone that hated her guts and for good reason. When asked what was new, Sapphire looked up. "Oh nothing new really. Just the usual. Celaena hates me, that's nothing new. Sata thinks i'm ridiculous, but that's nothing new either. How about you Leo?" She caught herself before she asked if the other girl's husband had shagged her enough to be pregnant yet, but that was crossing so many lines that even she was aghast at her thought. Of course it was more or less innocent. They had been married... What? Three months? Four? She wasn't keeping track really....

murruelecreuset

Whenever you tell me I'm pretty
That's when the hunger really hits me
Your little heart goes pitter patter
I want your liver on a platter
Use your finger to stir my tea
And for dessert I'll suck your teeth
Be too sweet and you'll be a gonner
Yep, I'll pull a Jeffrey Dahmer

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:01 pm
User Image

User Image

Leonette wasn’t so sure why Sapphire decided on going straight into defensive mode. Then again it was always the girl’s way of handling things. Honestly the former Gryffindor didn’t care what they did. She was only doing this because… well she honestly didn’t know why. Sapphire had always liked David for some reason and David’s grandmother clearly liked the Slytherin girl best. Sadly it made things a bit complicated between her and David but things turned out the way they should. With the two of them married and completely inseparable leaving Sapphire in a difficult spot Leo assumed.

“It’s fine Sapphire. You don’t have to be so defensive, you know. I was just wondering what you had in mind is all.” Leonette told her former classmate. She was luck Leo had learned patience over the years. Back when she was younger the brunette would have been the first to blow a fuse. Well at least when it wasn’t her sisters but even they knew how to come close. It was certainly a Gryffindor thing, hot tempered and reckless. “I’m sure Celaena doesn’t hate you. It may seem like it but she’ll get out of that phase eventually. Mira was the same way with me and Grace. Although since everything that happened this year she’s come out of it.” She told her hoping not to step any kind of boundary. She was honestly just trying to help reassure Sapphire that things would work out sooner or later.

When asked what was new with her, Leonette took a moment to think on it. So much was new. Most of it had to do with David it seemed. Not at all surprising really, they were married after all. “As for what’s new… let’s see. I moved in with David after the wedding. We went on our honeymoon which was amazing. Um, what else…? David started his training as healer and I got accepted to work with relocating of house elves.” She informed Sapphire with a smile. “So, it's been pretty eventful on my end. Although that’s not very surprising with me is it?” She added honestly. When wasn’t her life going at hyper speed? It was amazing how she hadn’t found herself pregnant yet.

Status: Why am I doing this again...?
                                                  With: Sapphire

Wearing: A blue dress & heels

OOC: ---

shabatha

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items