Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
La Petite Fantaisie ~ NPC Owned, Available Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:06 am
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Lately I been, I been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be
But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard
Said no more counting dollars
We'll be counting stars
Yeah, we'll be counting stars

↷Graduate of Salem Witches Institute ↶American Half-Blood

Wyatt chuckled into the kiss at Milo's insistence that what they had been up to was the norm for them. And, if he had to admit it, he was sort of right. The places where the shorter man's hands and arms were burned in a definitively not uncomfortable manner and as he deepened the kiss he placed one hand on his narrow waist and the other just barely resting above the pack pocket of his pants. After nearly a minute he pulled back to breath but felt more in control now than he had back at the restaurant. "As much as I would love to keep ravaging you here, it's a bit too public for my tastes. But I know a great place we can go, when you're composed I mean." Wyatt added with a teasing lilt and grin.
Miss GryffindorK

Old, but I'm not that old
I couldn't lie, couldn't lie, couldn't lie

Young, but I'm not that bold
Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly

And I don't think the world is sold
I'm just doing what we're told

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:18 am
User Image
User Image

яανєи¢ℓαω αℓυмиιυиємρℓσує∂ мυѕι¢ιαитαкєи ву ωуαтт αвяαмѕ

I'd like to make myself believe
That planet Earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems

Milo was excited about the kissing and touching, but when Wyatt pulled back, he realized that his head was spinning with all the excitement. Wyatt mentioned a place they could go, which piqued the younger man's interest. "You have a place we can go? Where's it at?" He looked up at his companion, curiosity burning at him. "And I'll have you know, I'm always composed, I write music. It's a requirement." He stuck his tongue out, a cheeky grin on his lips.

Yukina101

Leave my door open just a crack
'Cause I feel like such an insomniac
Why do I tire of counting sheep?
When I'm far too tired to fall asleep

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:29 am
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Lately I been, I been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be
But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard
Said no more counting dollars
We'll be counting stars
Yeah, we'll be counting stars

↷Graduate of Salem Witches Institute ↶American Half-Blood

Wyatt rolled his eyes dramatically as his (rather lame) innuendo went right over Milo's head about their home. Or more importantly, their bedroom. But he didn't hold in another chuckle at his terrible joke and cheeky grin; he was certainly something special. He bent forward a pressed a light kiss to the tip of his nose before pulling back with a cheeky look of his own. "You're adorable, you know that? And the place I have in mind is somewhere past the kitchen, through our living room, and behind a strange thing called a bedroom door."
Miss GryffindorK

Old, but I'm not that old
I couldn't lie, couldn't lie, couldn't lie

Young, but I'm not that bold
Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly

And I don't think the world is sold
I'm just doing what we're told

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:45 am
User Image
User Image

яανєи¢ℓαω αℓυмиιυиємρℓσує∂ мυѕι¢ιαитαкєи ву ωуαтт αвяαмѕ

I'd like to make myself believe
That planet Earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems

Milo grinned when Wyatt kissed his nose, cheeks going a bit pink. As the older male described their final destination, Milo blinked. "Oh... That makes sense. I never know with you, though, you could have a spot to secretly seduce your lovers." He grinned, then lovingly chomped on Wyatt's neck, smirking. When he looked back at his boyfriend, he couldn't help but laugh, his emotions splaying about. "Well, if we're going to get there, we'd better get. I'd say we're running low on time, and high on our excitements." He provided another passionate kiss, then apparated, heading for home... and more specifically, the bedroom.

{OoC: Apparated them home!}
Yukina101

Leave my door open just a crack
'Cause I feel like such an insomniac
Why do I tire of counting sheep?
When I'm far too tired to fall asleep

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:13 am
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ♥ chrístσphєr whítєthσrnє ♥
                                                          Looking Lovely at La Petite with Chris
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Ecstatic
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ OhmyGod I forgot what the outside world looks like. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

w h є n є v є r , w h є r є v є r ❀ ❀ ❀xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          wє'rє mєαnt tσ вє t σ g є t h є r ❀ ❀ ❀xxxxxxxxx
                                                          í'll вє t h є r є αnd чσu'll вє n є α r ❀ ❀ ❀xxxxxx
                                                          αnd t h α t ' s thє dєαl, m ч d є α r ❀ ❀ ❀xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceAdalaide should probably not have been so excited about something as simple as a dinner date. It wasn't as though they hadn't had countless dinner dates before, after all. But it had been a damn long time since they'd been able to. It was hard for them to get any time together, especially during the Summer when his hours were more restricted; Chris basically had to work through the night to keep on top of everything. Especially since the twins had started walking and talking; they were a complete handful. Honestly, getting any time to themselves was nearly impossible. Time to themselves where they could go out rather than just staying home and sending the kids upstairs where they were right there in case of an emergency? Forget about it. Honestly, Ada had been going completely stir-crazy. She felt like she'd hadn't gone anywhere but work and The Three Broomsticks for months. An exaggeration, but only barely.

spaceThe Hufflepuff swore as she walked through the door of the restaurant that she hadn't felt this relaxed in ages. Desiree and Zachary were in good hands, and she didn't have to worry about them for at least the next few hours. It was probably the first time she'd left them alone with someone other than Chris and not been in a state of panic the entire time, worried that something would go wrong. Even her parents hadn't been trusted, not because she thought they'd do something wrong, but because she was paranoid. Tonight, though... She actually wasn't worried in the least. It felt almost unnatural to not be worried. But... They needed this. Things were mostly back on track... mostly. But there was that lingering discomfort that she couldn't shake, and she knew that he saw it. It made him worry, which upset her, which worried him more... It was a vicious cycle that they hadn't even had time to even try to break. But, with Autumn starting and the nights growing longer, it would be wasteful not to take advantage of the extra time. She glanced over at Chris, a light smile on her lips. "We could have just gone to the cinema, you know," she told him. She still didn't quite understand why he insisted on going out to eat with her. It wasn't as though there weren't plenty of other options for a date. Ones that didn't force him to sit there taking infinitely tiny bites of a meal he didn't need... Then again, she always got his leftovers, which was pretty nice. Especially since he pretty much always ordered steak.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❀ ❀ ❀ thínk σut l σ u d , sαч ít α g α í n
                                                          xxxxxx❀ ❀ ❀ tєll mє σ n є m σ r є t í m є
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❀ ❀ ❀ thαt чσu'll l í v є l σ s t ín mч є ч є s

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:01 pm
User Image
                                                And rain falls angry on the tin roof
                                                As we lie awake in my bed.
                                                You're my survival, you're my living proof.
                                                My love is alive and not dead.

User Image

════════════════════════

Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Cʟᴀɴ Lᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ || Tᴡɪɴ || Eᴅɪᴛᴏʀ ғᴏʀ Wʜɪᴢᴢ Hᴀʀᴅ Bᴏᴏᴋs

════════════════════════

Honestly, Chris couldn't remember the last time they went out. He knew they had, that was quite obvious to him considering he remembered several memorable dates. Must be the whole parent thing, he mused, considering how they really hadn't had a chance to get out in a long while. And yes, he knew that he didn't have to take her out to eat, but hey, he figured that he didn't mind actually talking during the time she ate which he only thought was a bonus on their relationship.

What he knew their relationship needed to get over (and he honestly hoped they could get over) was the incident a year back. It happened, and he knew he disappointed her severely that night, and he also knew that she was still dealing from the emotional turmoil. He was too, but not as severely, or if it was more severely, he was doing a heck of a job hiding it from himself. Which wouldn't surprise him if he was. He gave her a slight grin, however, when she mentioned they could have seen a film instead of going out to eat, but he still liked the illusion that he was human. Nostalgia more than anything else, to be honest. At least he was getting better at the breathing bit. "What, and have to fix dinner for two nights? Besides, at the cinema you'd be getting popcorn and soda anyway, and well, we'd just be staring at a screen for a couple of hours probably making bad jokes during the film. Though, that does sound kinda fun. Next time, we'll find a bad movie and do just that." He also didn't mention how it meant the two of them could actually wear something nice without it being a family function. There were perks to going to a nice restaurant, after all.

════════════════════════

Thinking: It'd be pretty redundant to tell her she looks gorgeous since I said that at home before we left, wouldn't it?
                                                Taken By: Adalaide Blythe
                                                OOC:

Tell me that we belong together.
                                                Dress it up with the trappings of love.
                                                I'll be captivated,
                                                I'll hang from your lips,
                                                Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:06 am
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Ecstatic
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spaceAdalaide wrinkled her nose at his suggestion, smiling at him and shaking her head. "You're absolutely the only person who shares my love of horrible films, you know that? Damien told me I needed to have my head examined the last time he tried to watch one with me," she said, rolling her eyes. Then, her expression grew thoughtful. "We'll have to see something that's almost on it's way out," she told him. "Wouldn't want to ruin it for someone who's actually enjoying it with the sniggering and obnoxious critiquing. It'd be rude." She slid her hand into his and pulled it to her lips, kissing his knuckles affectionately. She was rather glad that there was someone willing to sit through all the God-awful movies she seemed to enjoy. She couldn't help it; she liked laughing, and there were few things as funny as some horrible sci-fi script that was taking itself way too seriously. Trouble was, usually she couldn't be bothered to keep her mouth shut. It was hard not to pick the thing apart as she watched... she wasn't a particularly good movie-buddy, she'd admit. Unless the person with her was willing to go along with it. Which few were, and she thought Chris might be the only one who actually enjoyed it.

spaceAs they were shown to a table, she considered that perhaps, if they (read: she) ate quickly enough, they could probably catch a late showing of something or another before they went home. It seemed like a good idea; she certainly wasn't in any rush to get home, and it would definitely keep them out later than just having dinner. But, that meant that there was one less potential date they could go on next time... hm. The Hufflepuff considered both options, and figured that it wasn't as though seeing a movie tonight meant they couldn't see another one in a week. Maybe tonight they'd pick a legitimately good movie, since those were generally the ones that had later showings, and they could save the snark-fest for next week. What was even playing right now? "We could do a movie tonight," she told him. She couldn't check the time, obviously, but she was fairly certain it wasn't too horribly late. "After dinner. Catch the last showing of something around ten-ish. It would still give us plenty of time to eat," she ventured hopefully. In truth, she was just desperate to have time alone with him. They hadn't been legitimately alone since... since they'd gotten married. Her parents had taken the twins for a few days so they could have the flat to themselves... that'd been a good few days, she thought with a faint grin. Briefly, she wondered if tonight's babysitters could be troubled to keep their kids overnight. Pumpkin had gone with, so they'd be completely alone... She missed being alone with him.

User Image

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:31 pm
User Image
                                                And rain falls angry on the tin roof
                                                As we lie awake in my bed.
                                                You're my survival, you're my living proof.
                                                My love is alive and not dead.

User Image

════════════════════════

Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Cʟᴀɴ Lᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ || Tᴡɪɴ || Eᴅɪᴛᴏʀ ғᴏʀ Wʜɪᴢᴢ Hᴀʀᴅ Bᴏᴏᴋs

════════════════════════

Chris cracked a grin at the thought that only he cracked jokes at bad films. He wasn't as bad as Eretria, which was who he used to go out with and crack bad jokes with. She also had a tendency to want to throw popcorn at the screen at particularly bad places. Which got them kicked out of a few establishments as a result. Fond memories, there. He had to see if Eretria would mind going out sometime to do that. They hadn't really had a film night out together since he'd been turned. "I am nowhere near as bad as Eretria can be watching bad films. Pretty sure that the actors would cry if they heard some of the things she said about whatever film they were in." He considered the idea of going to a film and thought it had a lot of potential though. Good film tonight, and a bad one at a later date?

Apparently Ada had the same idea, because she suggested a film after they ate. Or well, she ate. It didn't really sound that bad. Though, he wondered if their kids' minders would mind too much if they did just that. "Considering the time, I think we could do that. It's not that long after sundown, and I think we can catch one of the newer ones out. Save the bad film for another night." How they would get in touch with the minder was anyone's guess, unless he popped over to Whizz's and used the Floo network there. It was a viable option, right? It wasn't like he carried an owl everywhere. He turned his attention to the menu, already scanning for something that would taste well, okay to him, at least. Probably taste wonderful to Ada, though.

════════════════════════

Thinking: It'd be pretty redundant to tell her she looks gorgeous since I said that at home before we left, wouldn't it?
                                                Taken By: Adalaide Blythe
                                                OOC:

Tell me that we belong together.
                                                Dress it up with the trappings of love.
                                                I'll be captivated,
                                                I'll hang from your lips,
                                                Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:30 am
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Ecstatic
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spaceAdalaide snorted a bit at her husband, not even wanting to contemplate what his sister was like at the movies. "Oh, I bet she's awful," she replied, shaking her head. "The actors probably wake up in a cold sweat, wondering where this sudden, strange sense of foreboding came from. They find themselves questioning everything they've ever said or done, with no idea why, and spiral downwards into an existential crisis," the blonde finished dramatically, laying a hand over her heart in mock sympathy. Truthfully, she couldn't decide if she'd hate to go to a movie with Eretria... or if she now desperately wanted to. The two of them didn't exactly get along. Or, well, they didn't not get along. It wasn't like they hated one another, or were constantly bickering. But she knew they weren't, and would likely never be, particularly close. But she supposed it was sort of nice to know that they apparently had something in common other than a last name. And she wouldn't lie, there were a few truly awful straight-to-Blu-ray sci-fi flicks she'd loved to hear the Slytherin's no doubt scathing review of.

spaceShe grinned when Chris agreed to the movie, feeling a weird flutter as he practically read her mind on the subject of what to see. It was, at times, sort of strange having someone around who knew her that well. Or maybe she just knew him that well and had preemptively known that was how he'd think. Or maybe they were just far too similar, and so they had both easily come to the same conclusion. Or (and honestly she thought this was the most likely), it could be some combination of the three. Whatever the case, it certainly worked for her. "That sounds good. Although, I don't have a clue what's playing right now," she told him, tone sheepish. "Guess we'll have to see when we get there. Although, rain check if it's some horror flick? Not that I have to tell you that." Ada shuddered faintly at the statement. That was the one genre she simply did not do; she'd even sit through the God-awful romantic comedies her mother and aunt favored if she absolutely had to, but nothing and no one was going to convince her to watch a horror movie. She liked her nights free of nightmares, thank you. Especially anything involving aliens, which was probably weird, given that her genre of choice was in fact science fiction, but whatever. The Hufflepuff slid a hand across the tabletop to Chris' and she followed his example, looking over the menu. It didn't take her long to figure out what she wanted; she wasn't picky by any stretch of the word, and the requirement that she not order anything with a ton of garlic essentially cut the menu in half. She would've expected the menu to lean more towards French than Italian, but apparently not. Oh, well. Chicken stir fry sounded better than any of the pasta dishes, anyway.

User Image

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:32 pm
User Image

User Image

Wʜαт's а ɴамε?
Jusт ωɪɴdσω Dʀеssɪɴɢ,
Evеʀʏʙσdʏ кɴσωs тʜαт ɪт's тʜе cʟσтʜеs
Tʜαт ӎαке Α ӎαɴ.

Noah sat at the table, looking down at his hands oh so awkwardly. He had been on a call somewhere in Diagon (which turned out to be literally nothing) and he decided to take his lunch before heading back toward the office. He'd picked this restaurant only because he knew the owners but oh goodness, that had been quite the mistake. This was the first time he'd come and he knew it was nice but he hadn't realized just how nice. Everyone was giving him that look like he'd just been stood up, either that or the assumed he was having a shady affair. He didn't know why it was bothering him so much, normally people couldn't do anything to make him uncomfortable but that had changed. He just wanted to eat some Chicken and Waffles in peace. He needed a good homey meal, even if it was something ridiculously American. He sighed and bit his bottom lip, secretly hoping no one saw him that he knew, he could just imagine if Blaire found out about this whole thing.

{ooc; so open for interaction, it isn't even funny}
User ImageXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXUser Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

{OoC:}  

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

AddyAbnormal

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:25 pm
User Image
Hogwarts DropoutSingle MotherWaitress at La Petite Fantasie

It was the midst of her second four hour shift, she’d consented to it earlier in the week after the bills had come in. Not that she was too worried, things were better than they had been in a very long time especially now that Indie was off at school and she’d found employment at a higher-end establishment. Still, the docking fee for the houseboat not to mention the price of gas to get to and from it when they weren’t docked had taken their toll on her pocketbook, and she wanted some money to spoil her daughter with gifts and packages while away with her nose no doubt buried in mounds of classwork. It hadn’t been too active as of late, but the customers here usually tipped well and Erica’s expression showed her gratitude. Even so, her hair had begun to slip out of the crisp bun she’d fastened atop her head and small beads of sweat were gathering on the back of her neck. She wasn’t messy, but there was evidence that she’d been on her feet for a while. It was in this state that she arrived at the table, notepad and quick-quotes quill levitating above her left shoulder. She never really paid attention to it; memorizing orders was a cake walk. But it was there anyway, just in case.
Erica was a good waitress, she always studied the faces of those who sat in her section. It was never enough simply to take down orders and bring them to the kitchen; while the customers were here they were her dearest friends. It was funny that evening, though, that when she glanced at the man who sat alone, it was a familiar face that glanced back. Noah Vincent, one of the Vincent triplets. He’d been the same year as she in school, and his brother was even in her own house. They’d spoken once or twice, as Noah was in the same house and probably friendly with Max. She blushed instinctively, as encountering her old classmates was usually an embarrassing experience. They all knew her as the girl who got pregnant and dumped, and then left school. She wondered if Noah had seen or spoken to her ex, though it wasn’t likely. Maxwell Crassus was very selective with whom he socialized. Pushing aside her slight discomfort, and also her mild curiosity at his unusual solitude, she put on her friendliest airs and greeted him. "Welcome to La Petite Fantasie, Noah Vincent. Long time no see! Can I get you started with any drinks or appetizers? I can also take your order if you’re ready now or I can give you a few minutes if you’re not quite ready."

OOC:
Maiya Kajuji

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

What's a name?
Just window dressing
Everybody knows
That it's the clothes that
Make a man

When someone approached him Noah immediately looked up with an awkward smile. It turned even more awkward when he recognized her and she said his name. Erica Quake. He hadn't know the girl well but he knew...well he knew the dirt bag that got her pregnant and abandoned her. He and Max had actually been pretty good friends until he had pulled that move. Noah wasn't a great person but he liked to think that he was a gentlemen or at the very least a hundred times better than that kid ever would be. "Well hello Erica. I didn't realize you'd started working here. It is quite the upscale place her and you've got a good boss" He said with a slight awkward smile. He at least knew the Bennett's would treat her right. "Could I get a lemonade?" He really already knew what he wanted but it would give more of chance to talk to her later on. He really just wanted to sit down and see how she was doing considering the last time he saw her she was dropping out and he hated Max for that and hated himself for ever being friends with him, he just hoped she was making the most out of her life.

Play the game
Just keep 'em guessing
Mix and match me
Try to catch me if you can!

Quote:

Quote:

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

AddyAbnormal

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:44 pm
User Image

The mildly forced smile plastered on the woman’s face grew wider when Noah spoke, much more genuine than her usual pleasantry. He had no malice in his voice, just well-mannered friendliness. "Yeah, Luke’s a good guy," she responded, genuinely meaning it. He’d been very understanding of her situation and she had nothing but a lot of gratitude that he’d offered her a job. Many of her other employers hadn’t been as supportive, and some of them had been downright cruel. Not even taking into account her wage, this had so far been Erica’s most appreciated workplace. Tucking a stray lock of fringe behind her ear, she answered her customer’s request. "A lemonade, I’ll get that for you right away."
Eager to catch up with the pleasant acquaintance, she scurried off for a glass of lemonade and quickly made a turn about her section, filling glasses and asking if anyone wanted or needed anything at all. When she was sure that everyone was content, she returned to his table and handed him the lemonade. She didn’t want to intrude, so she gestured at the empty chair opposite Noah. "I know it’s a little unconventional, but since you don’t seem to have any company, would you mind if I join you? I can help you with your order if you like. Or not, but it would be nice to hear what’s happened since, well, since the school days." Her face flushed a little, she hoped he didn’t mind. She didn’t mean anything by it, just was curious to hear how things had turned out.

OOC:
Maiya Kajuji

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

What's a name?
Just window dressing
Everybody knows
That it's the clothes that
Make a man

He smiled at the woman once again. All things considered she seemed to be doing pretty well and she liked Luke and anyone who did was alright by him, not that he could see anyone not liking him, he's was just one of those good men and had raised Darcy to be, better than his own father would have in a million years. He honestly had the utmost respect for that entire family. When she walked away to get him a drink he finally let himself relax in the restaurant. It seemed like the only person he'd really talked to for a while was Blaire, not that it was a bad thing because he really loved talking to Blaire but he was always the social butterfly and wanted to talk to as many people as he could get his hands on. When she returned he smiled and did so even more when she asked to sit. "Of course!" He said with a large grin, "The more the merrier. I don't really have to be headed back to work unless I get a call." He said with a shrug. He wanted to know about her life, how she'd been managing since leaving, he knew it couldn't have been easy for her leaving Hogwarts to be a single mom, that was obviously something he'd never experienced. He took a sip of the lemonade in front of him. "So how can I enlighten you today?" He asked with a slight wink as he took another sip. He desperately hoped she got his joking attitude because not only would he hate to somehow offend her but she would find it very hard to deal with him if she didn't see how he was still sixteen years old at heart.

Play the game
Just keep 'em guessing
Mix and match me
Try to catch me if you can!

Quote:

Quote:

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

AddyAbnormal

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:12 am
User Image

Fortunately, Noah seemed open to the idea of a chat and accepted her request to join him. Erica did so, grateful for the chance to let her high-heeled feet breathe for a few minutes. It was funny, if she remembered correctly Noah had been head boy and Gryffindor quidditch captain their seventh year. He’d probably gone on to do remarkable things, and she couldn’t help but wonder how he’d found himself in the snazzy restaurant all by his lonesome. Her curiosity peaked even more as he briefly mentioned his work, and getting “a call.” His outfit didn’t give much away, and so she felt in necessary to return his teasing question with a more inquiring one. "Well, where is work, for starters? You’ve so coincidentally turned up and caught me at my place of employment, so it seems fitting that I know where you ended up." She spoke amusedly, keeping in tone with his lighthearted attitude. "And pray, tell me whatever happened to friendly Danny and formidable Ben?" While the woman hadn’t ever spent much time around the Ravenclaw triplet, she’d conversed at length with Danny as he was a prefect from her own house. Wherever they were now, Erica hoped they’d found ways to keep happy.
She tucked another loose strand of hair behind her ear and went quiet for a moment. The thought had crossed her mind that he was likely wondering about how she’d dealt with the circumstances surrounding Indie, Max’s betrayal, and the dropout. It was always the elephant in the room, but for some reason she didn’t feel uncomfortable addressing it with the man who sat across from her."As for myself, I just saw Indie off to school for the first time. Goodness, you wouldn’t believe how fast they spring up. It’s all been rather touch and go, but we’ve done about as well as we could. And our place is great, a little wobbly sometimes but at least we’re covered if there’s a flood," she laughed. He wouldn’t get the joke, but the only person who shared her sense of houseboat humor was quite a long distance away. She missed her daughter dearly, and wondered what house she’d been sorted into. Quickly, she made a mental note to send an owl later in the evening. "Anything I can getcha from the kitchen?" she asked, eager to fulfill her duties as a waitress.

OOC:
Maiya Kajuji

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas