Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Obscurus Books ~ NPC Owned, Available Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:00 pm
Almost thought we made it home...
But we don't know this place at all.
That's enough now; dry your tears.
It's been a long eleven years.
Fire, fire, fire!
Fire from the tongues of liars!

User Image
Violante Faye Lillantine
~ Pureblood ~ Age 8 ~ Former Orphan ~
{feeling: puzzled} {thinking: why is he laughing?} {with: Luke} {at: Obscurus Books}

Violante Lillantine was eight now, which was a very grownup age. But apparently it wasn't quite grownup enough to be allowed anywhere by herself, because it had taken some amount of pleading to get Uriel to take her to Diagon Alley. She kept that lower lip trembling until they were safely out of the house, and then brightened considerably, for her. Thea had wanted to come along, of course, but seven year olds were babies and babies weren't allowed, so luckily Eleazar distracted her with a football, and they'd started screaming their heads off and running around like lunatics, kicking the stupid thing everywhere. Uriel had stopped being all grumpy when she'd tugged him by the hand towards the book shop, and now he was off reading in some corner. Vi wandered around, until she heard chuckling. That was odd. Usually books did not induce chuckling, from what she knew. She'd never read anything that'd made her laugh. But then again, she rarely laughed. She rounded a corner and found the source of the strangeness. It was a boy, older than boys she knew, and that was including Uriel, who was pretty much ancient and acted like he'd been around forever and thus knew everything about everything. This boy looked like he was even older. Clearly he would have to be approached with great caution. She took a slow step, then paused, then another step, and continued on like that until she was almost right beside him. Only then did she open her mouth. "Why are you laughing?" Vi asked, looking very puzzled.

What you confuse for glorious fire is fire from the tongues of liars!

Diamond Wales

You're ashamed of where you're from...
Crying 'cause your mother's gone!
We can't die because we're young.
At least that's what we heard in a song.
You're ashamed of what you've done...
Crying 'cause your father's wrong!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:33 pm
User Image
                                                  Do you really wanna be like them?
                                                  Do you really wanna be another trend?
                                                  Do you wanna be part of that crowd?
                                                  Cause I don't ever wanna
                                                  I don't ever wanna be

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

ɹɐǝʎ ɥʇxıS |ᛗ| ɹǝʞɐɯǝlqnoɹ⊥ puɐ ɹǝʇsʞuɐɹԀ |ᛗ| ɹopuıɟɟʎɹƃ

════════════════════════

Luke glanced up, his green eyes quickly finding the little blonde girl next to him. In a family primarily of males, blond ones at that, the sudden appearance of a blonde of the opposite gender was slightly surprising. Though, to be honest, he figured that any blonde girl wasn't related to him by default. She was a girl, which was a real big indication she wasn't. He lowered the book, cocking an eyebrow. Why was he laughing? Well, maybe he found too many similarities with the protagonist to himself that was funny.

"The book. It's about a boy that seems to get into trouble no matter where he goes. It kind of sounds familiar to me." Familiar was just the tip of the iceberg, and the redhead looked quickly around to see if he could spot a relation to the girl. He spotted another blond tucked in a corner, and Luke thought he recognized him from school. Well, he had sat at the Hufflepuff table often enough to recognise the boy, anyway. He looked back down at the girl, a slight smirk apparent on his face as he regarded her. "So, are you here with your brother picking up books or something? Which, technically I should do, but I'm just browsing at the moment."

════════════════════════
                                                  State: Amused
                                                  OOC: ...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

You, don't wanna be just like you
What I'm sayin' is
This is the anthem
Throw all your hands up
You, don't wanna be you

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:07 pm
Fire, fire, fire!

User Image
Violante Faye Lillantine
{feeling: puzzled} {thinking: why is he laughing?} {with: Luke} {at: Obscurus Books}

Vi narrowed her eyes like she'd seen adults do, resisting the urge to stand up on her tiptoes, so as to look more intimidating. "Why does it sound familiar? Do you get in trouble no matter where you go?" she asked cleverly, and then smirked. Then he smirked, and she frowned. Smirking was only fun if it was one sided. "He's not my brother," she said immediately, lifting her chin up imperiously. "He's my cousin." There was a difference, obviously. She didn't have any siblings, and just because she got confused and forgot and called Aunt Cora "Mummy" when she was tired or scared or sad didn't mean anything. "I made him bring me," she explained with a look of extreme triumph on her young face. "I like books. So does he. I don't know if we'll buy anything. He probably didn't bring any money." One hand was slowly, slowly, reaching for the book in the older boy's possession. She just wanted to see it. "My name is Violante Lillantine." she said very formally. "What's yours?"

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:48 pm
User Image
                                                  Do you really wanna be like them?
                                                  Do you really wanna be another trend?
                                                  Do you wanna be part of that crowd?
                                                  Cause I don't ever wanna
                                                  I don't ever wanna be

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

ɹɐǝʎ ɥʇxıS |ᛗ| ɹǝʞɐɯǝlqnoɹ⊥ puɐ ɹǝʇsʞuɐɹԀ |ᛗ| ɹopuıɟɟʎɹƃ

════════════════════════

Luke grinned as the girl asked if he regularly got into trouble. Well, he honestly did and it wasn't like he was going to lie about it. It was just one of those things that happened. "I usually do, yes, and that has gotten me my fair share of detentions in school. It's actually amusing since evidently not everyone has a sense of humor like mine, which results sometimes in broken noses on my part."

When she mentioned that it was her cousin and not her brother, he cocked an eyebrow. That he understood. It was almost like him and Steffi, except that he wished the sister part didn't apply. They weren't blood related as far as he could remember, and she had her last name from her family, like he assumed he had his family's name. He did chuckle when she stated she made the other boy bring her. "Well, if that's the case, then good for the both of you. At least I'm not in a pranking mood today anyway. Though, if you want a book, go ahead and grab one. I have the money to spare to help you buy some. Just don't let your cousin know where you got it." She then introduced herself, making Luke nod politely and reach out his hand to shake hers before handing the book over. "Well, Miss Lillantine, I am Luke Nalson. It's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance."

════════════════════════
                                                  State: Amused
                                                  OOC: ...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

You, don't wanna be just like you
What I'm sayin' is
This is the anthem
Throw all your hands up
You, don't wanna be you

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:24 pm
Fire, fire, fire!

User Image
Violante Faye Lillantine

Vi gaped a little at the mention of detentions, which sounded bad, even if she wasn't entirely clear on what they were. None of her cousins had ever gotten any, as far as she knew, or else she would have heard her Aunt Cora yelling. She was strict; not as strict as Mummy and Father had been, but strict all the same, and she wasn't afraid to be loud. She wrinkled her small nose. "You've had a broken nose?" She took a good long look at his nose. "You're lucky it's not crooked." the girl declared. If he'd gotten a broken nose that meant he'd been in fights, muggle fights, ones without wands. Unless someone had used magic to break it. She wondered what the spell for that was, blue grey eyes wide at the thought.

He chuckled then, but she decided he wasn't laughing at her, just what she'd said. She didn't see how it was funny, but she didn't question his amusement. Vi did wonder how often he was in a pranking mood, and what those pranks were like. She knew Jess and Toby did things like that sometimes, and then tried to blame each other when they got caught. It had never made much sense to her. She would have just pinned the blame on someone else. She shook his hand as firmly as a little girl could, and looked delighted that he'd called her "Miss". He wasn't an adult, but he looked like he was almost one, and most adults, and even older children, just smiled ridiculous smiles at her and called her "Vi" which only certain people were allowed to do, and they only did it because they couldn't manage her full name. She managed a curtsy, "Likewise, Mr. Nalson," and held the book with quiet reverence, looking down to the cover. "The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, by Mark Twain." he read aloud calmly, and then looked like she didn't know whether to laugh or not. "What sort of name is that?" she mused, looking back up at him with a glimmer of humor in her eyes. "I won't tell Uriel. He won't even notice, anyways." For a boy of fifteen, her cousin was a bit oblivious.

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:32 pm
User Image
User Image

Single☰Pureblood☰Younger Brother☰

Hold on, hold on so strong, time just carries on
All that you thought was wrong is pure again
You can't hide forever from the thunder
Look into the storm and feel the rain

Niall walked into Obsurus with a soft sigh his mind still reeling about actually being kicked out the house by his own brother. Logically, he could see that Emmet had a point; he was spending too much of his time either in his office working or at home...working. Apparently nights they would spend together playing Zelda or Halo or even just watching bad movies had been far and few between. Basically meaning the only times his brother had seem him awake was in the mornings when he was running out the door to work. So this morning he had woken up like usual only to be restrained to his bed and told that he had to sleep a minimum of three hours past his alarm and spend the rest of the day doing whatever he wanted, which really hadn't been much. He slept maybe two hours past his usual time, woke up and did his jog before breakfast instead of after work, had four waffles instead of just two (and had immediately felt the sugar coursing through his veins good Lord how did Emmet do this every day?!) and since he would usually be reading up on his files or contacting clients he had nothing to do but laze. And apparently he was exactly good at lazing since his brother had thrown him into the floo with his satchel and told not to come back until, and he's quoting, "the moon was setting camp in the sky." So basically he had been walking around Diagon with no real direction or purpose and feeling a bit uncomfortable with it all. He had tried to go to Flourish, his usual stand by, but it was filled with children getting their Hogwarts texts and as much as he looked fondly upon his times at school, back-to-school shopping still gave him hives. He would have traveled into the muggle world to his comic store but they were having a Magic tournament and he could never keep his composure watching that game and knowing what he knew. Which led him here! Walking into a bookstore he had only walked past half his life and hoping that whoever worked or owned the store wouldn't mind him staying in for...however long it takes for Emmet to either go to work or pass out.

{Where~ Obscurus Books
With~ No one
Why~ Day off
Thoughts~ Boooorreeddd}

You wanna run away, run away
And you say that it can't be so
You wanna look away, look away
But you stay 'cause it's all so close
When you stand up and hold out your hand
In the face what I don't understand
My reason to be brave

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:15 pm
User Image
Gardenia was sitting on a large chair in her back room. She had the The Haunting of Hill House open on her lap and she was reading intently, biting the pen she held in her hand. This was the first time she'd read this book, honestly she preferred muggle novels over that of those in the wizarding world. To her they lacked imagination and heart, especially when it came to horror novels. It was a strange thing she'd decided because of her father and his fascination with muggles. She sighed slightly, she missed her family but they were all doing very well in America, maybe she should have just gone with them but really she was doing quite well here, in a matter of speaking. The store was doing welling and she could spend most of her days just reading. It was hard to think there was much better than this. And reading this book she was absolutely certain there wasn't. She picked up a blanket and snuggled into it. She turned the page and read the words, completely involved. As she continued to read the words as she suddenly heard a noise; footsteps. Her heart thumped, she hadn't heard the door open...oh her story better not be haunted...or maybe someone had broken in and was coming to kill her. She slowly rose from her chair, her book gripped tightly in her hands. She peaked her head out from the room and didn't immediately see anyone. She stepped on her tip toes hearing the footsteps once again. Something suddenly caught her eye and she moved around a shelf, facing against a man. She squealed and tossed the book straight at him. Her rational mind finally caught up with her as she looked at the innocent, rather adorable man. Her brow furrowed. "Oh..." She muttered, looking over him. "Oh my goodness I am so sorry!" Gardenia said, meeting eyes with him and blushing fiercely. "I just...I was...startled..." She muttered, smiling awkwardly.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:45 pm
User Image
User Image

Niall had been perusing some of the books on the murder mystery section having since read pretty much all of the Agatha Christie novels at his dispense when he heard a squeal which was followed by the sharp pain of a book smacking him in the face. He gave a short shout and then a long groan as he massaged the place where the spine of the book had hit just above the bridge of his nose repeatedly saying "Ow ow ow ow!" before hearing a female voice apologizing to him. Looking for the source of the voice he saw it belonged to a stammering, blushing, admittedly very cute young woman causing any and all coherent thought to pause in his mind. In the way way way back of his mind that he didn't like to go because he knew who stayed there, his brother was cackling at his pathetic-ness around people of the opposite gender. Which is sort of a shock but not really considering that a good chunk of his close friends happen to be female; but those were his friends, practically like his extended family! While he logically knew Ada, Marina, Nell, Rose, and Gracie were aesthetically pleasing he honestly couldn't think of them in any other light other than sisters or really really annoying cousins. So to stand before a female who is most decidedly not one of his friends or family members with a slightly throbbing headache was not what he had been prepared for when he thought to go to Diagon that day. Niall then realized that he had just been standing there and staring like a loon silently for what felt like hours (but was more or less five seconds) and began to clear his throat nervously while a blush broke out along his face, neck, and ears. "N-nono! I'm fine, really! See? No blood or hemorrhaging of any kind." he told her trying to sound chipper and removed his hand from his head to show the small mark where the book had hit.

{Where~ Obscurus Books
With~ A cute woman
Why~ Day off
Thoughts~ Owowowowow}

My reason to be brave

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:41 pm
User Image
Gardenia blushed again profusely. "This is why I shouldn't read horror novels, they make me all jumpy." She admitted with a small shake of the head, "And apparently make me attack poor defenseless men." She muttered looking down for a moment. She met his eyes and laughed, though she wasn't completely sure why. He just looked so abashed and adorable when really she should be the one looking so uncomfortable. "I'll tell you what," She said, surprising herself that she was still continuing on with this conversation, "I'll give you a discount for any bodily harm I may have caused." She said, looking over him, glad that she had been working on her people skills. Or at least worked on pushing everything away she that she could at least convince herself to talk to a member of the species, especially a male one. Especially an adorable male one. "I'm Gardenia by the way, Gardenia Lincoln, owner of Obscurus Books and assaulter of customers who should not be allowed to read horror novel or come out in public." She rambled on, trying to ease tension. She was desperately glad no one else was in the store because she was already sure she was never going to live this down with just him. "Sorry again." She muttered quietly, willing herself to just shut up.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:19 pm
User Image
User Image

Niall chuckled nervously as the young Asian woman gave a brief explanation of what she had been doing before the "attack" and honestly couldn't get mad at her. He once played this old computer game called "Five Nights At Freddies" in the dark and couldn't sleep for three days. Two of which he freaked out every time he so much as got a glimpse of a teddy bear. However his thoughts were interrupted by her laughter which left him stunned and speechless at the sound. He had always heard the term "beautiful tinkling laugh" but he never actually had anything to compare it to, well, until now that is. He almost missed her next words he was too busy being enthralled but he luckily came back to the world of the living to hear her give her name. Egads, even her name was pretty! And she was the owner of the bookstore, how lucky could he be?! "I'm Niall Hughes, Mind Healer, and sayer of the wrong things at the wrong times so your company is well received." Niall responded going along with her joke. At her third, or was it fourth?, apology the young man extended a hand to rest on her arm comfortingly. She shouldn't beat herself up over a tiny mistake, especially not over something like hitting him. If that were the case, he had a lot of apologies owed to him by a couple of females from his school days. "Hey now, it's ok. You said it yourself that it was an accident, and I would gladly take that discount if I could find something to buy. Maybe, umm, you could help me look?" he grinned hopefully at her. Where in Merlin's knapsack did that come from?! He wasn't suave or flirtatious! Hell, he was the exact opposite in nearly every single way, at least, compared to his brother.

{Where~ Obscurus Books
With~ A cute woman
Why~ Day off
Thoughts~ Owowowowow}

My reason to be brave

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:31 pm
There's a black bird in the cage of my ribs,
I can hear his song all night long.
And when he sings, the air, it shatters...
Like a thousand shards of glass.
And I will open my body!
But I know he will not fly free!
Sorrow, she comes a courtin',
With her pale hands held in mine.
And I will lay there by her side...

User Image
α и т ı g ø и e
¢ α š š ı ø ρ e ı α
ł ı ł ł α и т ı и e

υиšøятeđfıяšт чeαяρυяeвłøøđše¢øиđ вøяи

Antigone Lillantine had no idea what she'd done to deserve this. She'd assumed, and she reassured herself, logically so, that her mother would be the one to take her shopping for her school things. But of course, she couldn't have a day away from home without the malevolent thunderstorm that was her older brother along for the ride to ruin things. She didn't see why he had to be the one to take her. She was furious with her mother over it. Vander hated her; he certainly didn't want to take her to get her school supplies. But Mother had suggested it to Father, and Father had for once seemed to at the very least tolerate a wholly original idea on her part, which was that the two eldest Lillantine children needed to spend more time around each other in order to learn how to coexist in public. Anti doubted that particular plan. She and her brother would maybe get along in an alternate universe where he wasn't a horrible human being. That universe was not this one. On a slightly more uplifting note, now that Vander had spent a year at Hogwarts he was more inclined to outright ignore her existence than to harass or bully her, but he was angry now and fully focused on taking it out on here. She wished Cyrus were here. Then she could make sure Vander targeted him, rather than her. It was cold, but it was true. If Cyrus was around Vander tormented him, rather than her. But he wasn't and it was just her and her brother and she couldn't even try to slip away from him in the crowd because he'd been entrusted with the money. She didn't see how he was all that much more trustworthy and responsible than her (he wasn't) but that was just the way things were. At least they were getting the books first. She'd acted dismayed at the notion of getting books first, Vander had fallen for it, because he was an idiot, and here they were. Her brother wandered off towards the history section, while pretending to look disinterested and aloof, and she was alone with her list.

OOC:
Username

All night long and we will walk.
Through this garden of serpent trees!
And I will yet dream through this night...
Filled with falling stars.
There's a bright bird in the seat of my skull,
And when he sings, he brings the dawn to me.
When he sings, the air, it shimmers!
Like a thousand tongues of fire!
And I will draw him close and I pray he will not fly away.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:24 am
Sebastian "Ian" Windsor

Cursebreaking ProfessorPurebloodFormer RavenclawHogwarts Alumni

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I see the colors of the world—they're rearranging
The center sentinels are cunningly estranging all...
I think a little about a lot I'm introverted

You think a lot about a little never heard it all, of our energy.
I bring these words to life..

╔══════════════════════════════╗

Sebastian entered the bookstore with a kling from the doorbell, who seemed to be looking for something interesting. He decided to give his son some solitude moment in Florean's, he seemed to think he was pushing Eugene along the way about making more friends since last year. His son even see him as a professor in Cursebreaking than a father, probably Eugene was trying to discipline himself? 'At least it is something a good thing' Sebastian thought. He was not surprised, he knew that his wife Daphne was a bit rough when they were dating and he pretty much expected that she would probably be a strict wife and mother towards Eugene. He's fine with it.

He browsed the bookshelves and tried to read Romeo and Juliet, while chuckling about the fact that the meaning of "true love" which Shakespeare has teasing about is indeed nonsense and amusing. He already read this before, but not all of it. He decided to buy this book as well along with 'The Hobbit'. 'Hmm, I suppose Jean would find it interesting if I buy 'Dragon Species of Great Britain and Ireland' and 'Cram It!: How to Soar on Your O.W.L.s '? Wait, but he's not a fifth year yet but... better now I suppose He was debating, he had not yet asked what Eugene really liked aside from Quidditch, he already had a Guidebook of Grooming Broom. He wasn't sure to buy any of those Muggle books, thinking if Eugene had already read it or not. Merlin's Bread, taking a walk with your son is hard..

╚══════════════════════════════╝

We stay up late and draw the lines to every constellation
We live with all our sorrows tied to age and separation

These are the days of love and life, these are our expectations
We stay up late to live tonight, this is our destination

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With : Himself
Attire :

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:34 am
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝒆
                                                          Looking Distracted at Obscurus Books with Sebastian
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Surprised
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Oh, I know him! I think... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹 ✥ ✥ ✥xxx
                                                          𝐼 𝒾𝓂𝒶𝑔𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxx
                                                          𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓇𝑒𝓃'𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxx
                                                          𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓅𝓊𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDrusilla wasn't entirely sure what she was doing, if she were being honest with herself. She didn't recall why she'd come to Diagon today, or why she was in the bookstore. She tried to retrace her thoughts back to what had led her to this moment, but all she had was a jumbled mess of thoughts and vague snippets of things, some of which she wasn't entirely sure the origin of. She wondered vaguely if she was running some sort of errand, and hoped not, given that she couldn't remember what it was. The Seer glanced at the books on the shelf in front of her, chewing her lip lightly, trying to glean some sense of purpose from the section she'd found herself in. But, there was nothing, she thought with a huff. The Seer sighed faintly, supposing that she could at least see if there were anything she wanted here, and turned with the intention of wandering to other, more interesting sections of the shop (currently, she was in the sports section, which held little interest for her). But, as she turned, she discovered that she'd apparently been standing rather close to a man. This discovery was made by way of her crashing into his back, much to her dismay. She frowned, righting herself and stepping back to give him some space. "Terribly sorry, duck," she muttered, shaking her head faintly. Then, she got a good look at the man, and realized he seemed somewhat familiar. She pursed her lips, trying to recall where she'd seen his face before. "Hm, don't I know you, duck?" she asked, head tilting off to the side as she considered him. Perhaps... she might recall him from Hogwarts, now that she thought about it. His face was one that she seemed to recall seeing at the staff table, if she wasn't mistaken. The brunette shifted her weight from one leg to the other, tilting her head in that direction as she did so. It had an odd sort of swaying effect, almost looking like she might fall over, but she maintained her footing easily enough.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝓅𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝒹
                                                          xxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝒮𝒶𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓈𝒽𝑒𝒹 𝓎𝑒𝓉
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝐼 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓉𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓈𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Jade Galaksylph

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:01 am
Sebastian "Ian" Windsor

Cursebreaking ProfessorPurebloodFormer RavenclawHogwarts Alumni

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I see the colors of the world—they're rearranging
The center sentinels are cunningly estranging all...
I think a little about a lot I'm introverted

You think a lot about a little never heard it all, of our energy.
I bring these words to life..

╔══════════════════════════════╗

Sebasstian had ended the debated and decided to grab a hardbound book of 'Quidditch Teams of Britain and Ireland' when something hard landed on his back, dropping the books on floor with a loud thud and a paperback of 'Romeo and Juliet' landed on his foot. 'It was lucky that most of it did not land on my foot', he thought. He glanced, startled, at the woman who seemed to be younger than him. He felt a strange sensation on his head, had he met this woman before? He was pretty sure he had seen her... Hogwarts, was it? What made it strange was that she called him... a duck? Since when had he been called a duck? Not that he's insulted, but he did not see anything of him related to a duck. But it sound a bit funny for him in a loose sense of word. Well, at least she apologized, he supposed he can tolerate her since she did not seem to be a bit rude and was actually an accident.

He was asked if she had known him. Well, did he? He did not talk to the staff that much, nor tried to. To some point, he felt like some ghost, except the students and Eugene. Isn't she the professor of a certain class? All he ever knew about her is about her being a professor and that was all he knew. "Hmm... I did not know you but I think I have seen you before? At Hogwarts?," He shrugged. He was watching her foot movements, then back at her, "Well, I am not surprised because I have not talked to anyone that much aside from lecturing but anyway," He paused, as if measuring his words, then gave her a light smile and continued humorously, "The duck's name is Sebastian Windsor thank you very much, but my mates called me 'Ian'." He picked up the fallen books and looked at her with raised eyebrows, "And you are...?"

╚══════════════════════════════╝

We stay up late and draw the lines to every constellation
We live with all our sorrows tied to age and separation

These are the days of love and life, these are our expectations
We stay up late to live tonight, this is our destination

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With : Drusilla
Attire : [x]

Cara MiaKitty

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:36 am
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝒆
                                                          Looking Distracted at Obscurus Books with Sebastian
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Surprised
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Oh, I know him! I think... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹 ✥ ✥ ✥xxx
                                                          𝐼 𝒾𝓂𝒶𝑔𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxx
                                                          𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓇𝑒𝓃'𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxx
                                                          𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓅𝓊𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDrusilla gave the man a toothy grin and bounced lightly, giving an excited little clap and looking rather more like a schoolgirl than a woman of almost thirty when he said that he'd seen her before. That he recalled her from Hogwarts was met with a girlish squeal and a nod. "Drusilla Somerset," she said with another little bounce. "I'm quite glad I did know your face. I see so many faces I think I know, only to discover I've never met the person. It's quite the problem," she informed him. She tried to recall if she knew anything about the man, but his name hadn't cleared anything up. She still only knew she'd seen him at the Staff Table, and hadn't a clue what he taught, or anything else about him. A glance at the books in hand didn't help, since they were on varying subjects. She pursed her lips, expression thoughtful. "I teach Divination," she supplied helpfully, thinking that perhaps it would help him remember her, at least faintly. If nothing else, he should know of her. Drusilla wasn't dense, she'd heard all the rumors about the batty Divination professor, so surely had as well. She tried rather hard not to let the rumors upset her... it wasn't as though they weren't true. And at least no one had outright insulted her. Just said that she had a few screws loose, which was a fair assessment. If nothing else, though, her informing him of her own position at the school should hopefully get him to supply her with the same. "I do know what you mean, about not talking to anyone. I tend to get a bit... lost. So I don't talk very much to anyone," she told him with another tilt of her head, expression seeming as though she might be lost at that very moment... which, in a way, she was. She still had no idea what she was doing here, after all.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝓅𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝒹
                                                          xxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝒮𝒶𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓈𝒽𝑒𝒹 𝓎𝑒𝓉
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝐼 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓉𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓈𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Jade Galaksylph

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash