Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
4 Edition, The Garden; Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:56 pm
CARPEL TUNNEL GET.

If you want any specifics on anything, let me know. I tried to shorthand it as much as I could because I know a lot of it will end up being superfluous since you're only picking one power at a time. Should still let you know what's what though so you can still make the informed decision.

Infernal Warlock bonuses factored in to the power descriptions automatically.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:50 am
Southern Cross Nemesis
saint odium
I apologize for taking so long. I can't find my 4th edition phb which sucks. If I can't find it soon just count me out unless by chance anyone has a usable link to a 4th edition SRD.
The 4th edition isn't under the Open License that 3.5 was under, meaning no 4th edition SRD.

Though, if you can access Google, their is a page that has most of the books on pdf format.

Quick question I need answered before I finish my characters. Can one of them be a Dark Elf.  

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:57 pm
race matters little to me, and could open up some roleplaying options. So, yes you can play a dark elf  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:20 am
Southern Cross Nemesis
race matters little to me, and could open up some roleplaying options. So, yes you can play a dark elf

I apologize for how long it's taking me to get my characters ready. My work schedule got changed on me and loosing my phb has kind of made this mildly difficult. I have one small other question. You said we get 1 level 5, 6, and 7 magic items and 940 gold or is that 940 gold and that's what we can get with it? This all I need to know to finish my characters.  

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:23 am
saint odium
I apologize for how long it's taking me to get my characters ready. My work schedule got changed on me and loosing my phb has kind of made this mildly difficult. I have one small other question. You said we get 1 level 5, 6, and 7 magic items and 940 gold or is that 940 gold and that's what we can get with it? This all I need to know to finish my characters.

1 Level 4, 5, and 6 magic items and 900 shiny yellow metal circles x3  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:27 am
InsaneKatKing
saint odium

Oops my bad. So magic items and the gold then okay.  

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:30 am
saint odium
InsaneKatKing
saint odium

Oops my bad. So magic items and the gold then okay.

Yup. And no worries, it happens.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:59 am
Team: CORELLON'S WREATH

Si'lass'yius Au'ai'nayus, Eladrin Avenger

F'ni'tai'cius Jei'm'mayi, Eladrin Invoker

Descriptions to come.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:32 pm
InsaneKatKing

Rain Yupa

saint odium

Going to leave it up to a vote from you three, I can make the first round a 3 team battle[Meaning we wait for Saint to finish his two and the three of you face lots of monsters, and dangers; not normally found in a 4 man group, but also more exp and gold] Or, just allow Rain and Kat to run first[easier battle, but less rewards], as we wait for a possible 4th player.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff