Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
"The Inquisitors." (OOC Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested? And what name is better?
  Yes, "The Inquisitors"
  Yes, "The Invaders"
  No, "The Inquisitors"
  No, "The Invaders"
View Results

The_Sane_Hatter

Wheezing Shade

8,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:27 am
Alright, my curiosity has gotten the better of me. What's this debate about?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:08 pm
The_Sane_Hatter

I'm going to color it white, so just quote me to see what I actually wrote. Just doing this so nobody freaks out about it. Oh, or just highlight beside the : . PS. If anyone doesn't want to know, then please don't highlight over that part or quote this. You'll save yourselves some disgust I think.

:Voluntary Cannibalism.  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

The_Sane_Hatter

Wheezing Shade

8,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:50 pm
Lord Sithious
The_Sane_Hatter

I'm going to color it white, so just quote me to see what I actually wrote. Just doing this so nobody freaks out about it. Oh, or just highlight beside the : . PS. If anyone doesn't want to know, then please don't highlight over that part or quote this. You'll save yourselves some disgust I think.

Ah, that's not THAT bad. I was expecting worse. I mean, if they're in a "Sound" state of mind, and willingly make that decision, why not?

Then again, I have a REALLY lax sets of morals. I may not personally agree with/like a ton of stuff, but hey, if it's what makes em' happy, and it doesn't harm anyone, I could care less that it goes on.

If I was in charge of the world. it'd go to s**t real quick.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:27 pm
The_Sane_Hatter
Lord Sithious
The_Sane_Hatter

Ah, that's not THAT bad. I was expecting worse. I mean, if they're in a "Sound" state of mind, and willingly make that decision, why not?

Then again, I have a REALLY lax sets of morals. I may not personally agree with/like a ton of stuff, but hey, if it's what makes em' happy, and it doesn't harm anyone, I could care less that it goes on.

If I was in charge of the world. it'd go to s**t real quick.

In some regards it isn't in other regards it is. Some people made some VERY sketchy arguments in support of it. I'm of the mind that it would be too much of an effort to legalize it for too few people that would actually make use of it. Plus, the fact of them needing to be in a sound state of mind opens a whole other can of worms.

I don't see your morals as lax necessarily, just more open. Personally, I do have a somewhat hard time saying absolutely no to this, mostly on the fact that some people feel they want this. So, I've made this more about what is physically in our best interests, rather that what seems morally right. Of course, it's hard to say beyond a doubt what is in our best interests, but I think I have a fairly stable idea. I think.

Well, it really depends I guess. Maybe things would be great with you in charge, or maybe terrible, or maybe just somewhere in the middle. You can't really tell until you've seen something in action I guess. I think with you in charge, things would probably be somewhere in the middle, depending on how the rest of mankind reacted. xd  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

ben9x

Quotable Saint

10,925 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:32 pm
Hello?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:45 pm
ben9x
Hello?

Ah, you are still active! Don't worry, others are too, we've just had a bit of a slowdown. Exams are unfortunately part of the problem as well, so it's kind of just natural this would happen, but I do think things will pick up again soonish. That said, don't worry to much just yet!  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

ben9x

Quotable Saint

10,925 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:08 pm
Lord Sithious
ben9x
Hello?

Ah, you are still active! Don't worry, others are too, we've just had a bit of a slowdown. Exams are unfortunately part of the problem as well, so it's kind of just natural this would happen, but I do think things will pick up again soonish. That said, don't worry to much just yet!

Yeah, it seems like all of my RPs have sort or slowed/dies lately  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:00 pm
ben9x
Lord Sithious
ben9x
Hello?

Yeah, it seems like all of my RPs have sort or slowed/dies lately

Well, that is sadly a common occurrence. Luckily things seem to be somewhat okay, albeit slowed down, but I'm fairly sure we'll pick up. In fact, if you want to post in the actual roleplay, there's an opening for you right now, as well as anyone else who wishes to post.  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers