Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
"The Inquisitors." (OOC Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested? And what name is better?
  Yes, "The Inquisitors"
  Yes, "The Invaders"
  No, "The Inquisitors"
  No, "The Invaders"
View Results

The_Sane_Hatter

Wheezing Shade

8,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:04 pm
Just so I can quell the paranoid feeling everyone is impatiently drumming their fingers at me through the internet, I'm being a gentleman and waiting for Paper to post.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:42 pm
The_Sane_Hatter
Just so I can quell the paranoid feeling everyone is impatiently drumming their fingers at me through the internet, I'm being a gentleman and waiting for Paper to post.

No worries I kinda am too. xp  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:58 pm
I kinda think everyone is waiting for Paper to post.I was plotting with her the other day and kinda expected her to Dunno what happened :/  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:04 pm
The Lady Reaper
I kinda think everyone is waiting for Paper to post.I was plotting with her the other day and kinda expected her to Dunno what happened :/

I sent her a message last night and kinda let her know, but she hasn't replied yet, so we'll see what happens I guess.  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:06 pm
Lord Sithious
The Lady Reaper

I sent her a message last night and kinda let her know, but she hasn't replied yet, so we'll see what happens I guess.

Ah okay, let's hope she posts soon then.You masculine types may even get to see some hormonal girly drama unfold a bit if she decided to go with the bit of plotting we did lol  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:46 pm
The Lady Reaper
Lord Sithious
The Lady Reaper

Ah okay, let's hope she posts soon then.You masculine types may even get to see some hormonal girly drama unfold a bit if she decided to go with the bit of plotting we did lol

Girly drama? I know how this ends, I'll get the tissues and ice cream.

Hopefully she posts before I forget all the backstory on Lowsley I assume she wanted.  

The_Sane_Hatter

Wheezing Shade

8,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:00 pm
The Lady Reaper
Lord Sithious
The Lady Reaper

Sounds interesting. xd Probably a few flavors different from the gentlemanly drama that might occur with Mr. Smythe around. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:16 pm
The_Sane_Hatter
Lord Sithious

Lol it'll be more like the inhuman growly thing we tend to do when moody, so I doubt you'll need the tissues Hatter.

And I think I may pass on that gentlemanly drama.That bit with the she demon kinda made my skin crawl sweatdrop  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:58 pm
The Lady Reaper
The_Sane_Hatter
Lord Sithious

Lol it'll be more like the inhuman growly thing we tend to do when moody, so I doubt you'll need the tissues Hatter.

And I think I may pass on that gentlemanly drama.That bit with the she demon kinda made my skin crawl sweatdrop

No offense, but isn't that the way the fairer gender usually acts when a little too hormonal? sweatdrop

Uh oh... Uh, there is a slight chance Mr. Smythe may end up revealing more of his uh... charmed nature later on. sweatdrop Also, if it eases your mind, by a demoness, I meant something more like this, NOT something like this. He does have taste! He's a philandering gentleman, not a psychopath! gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:06 pm
Lord Sithious

Ah ha, no lol.Most tend to just bawl their eyes out and throw things.Then you have the ones like me that growl and b***h and sometimes be terrifyingly nice sweatdrop

Still disturbing either way lol  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:37 pm
The Lady Reaper
Lord Sithious

Ah ha, no lol.Most tend to just bawl their eyes out and throw things.Then you have the ones like me that growl and b***h and sometimes be terrifyingly nice sweatdrop

Yeah, the throwing things makes sense. rofl Living in a house full of estrogen is not fun in the slightest I must say. xp

There are many males that would disagree with you! sweatdrop But regardless, Mr. Smythe does indeed have some... varied tastes. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:41 pm
Lord Sithious
The Lady Reaper
Lord Sithious

Yeah, the throwing things makes sense. rofl Living in a house full of estrogen is not fun in the slightest I must say. xp

There are many males that would disagree with you! sweatdrop But regardless, Mr. Smythe does indeed have some... varied tastes. sweatdrop

Lmfao living with a bunch of testosterone filled giants isn't much better.At least with girls you know what to expect when they get pissed or try pulling pranks.With guys, you have to worry about things that are squishy or have more than four legs ((I hate spiders and they know it))

Mhm, so I gather lol, I think it's the many eating part that disturbed me the most lol, it wouldn't have been so bad if she was man eating....that sounds wrong so I'm just going to stop now... sweatdrop  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:57 am
Lord Sithious
The Lady Reaper
Lord Sithious

i am still here im just waiting, just quote me when you need me  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:13 pm
The Lady Reaper
Lord Sithious
The Lady Reaper
Lord Sithious

Lmfao living with a bunch of testosterone filled giants isn't much better.At least with girls you know what to expect when they get pissed or try pulling pranks.With guys, you have to worry about things that are squishy or have more than four legs ((I hate spiders and they know it))

Mhm, so I gather lol, I think it's the many eating part that disturbed me the most lol, it wouldn't have been so bad if she was man eating....that sounds wrong so I'm just going to stop now... sweatdrop

True enough! Well, at least my baby sister knows to expect tickles. blaugh Yeah, I'm terrified of spiders too. xp

Ah, you make a good point there. sweatdrop Well, I suspect not all demonesses like to eat people, but I had to make her somewhat of a threat, otherwise the story would have just been an out of nowhere tale of *ahem* "conquests". Then again, more of those may end up coming up anyways. sweatdrop  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:14 pm
hunter-the wanderer
Lord Sithious
The Lady Reaper
Lord Sithious

i am still here im just waiting, just quote me when you need me

I'll post soonish, but you may want to keep an eye on the roleplay if you can, otherwise I may forget to quote you. sweatdrop  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff