Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
Please Pray that I Stop Breaking My Fasts

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CheyenneServant

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:06 pm
I used to be on fire for Christ but started backsliding...a lot. I love the Lord and ask for prayers that I STOP breaking my fasts and that I will "regain my light for Him." Please and I will pray for whatever you'd like me to for you.

This is such a wonderful guild. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:34 am
I am praying for you. ^^ What stole your fire? You don't have to answer if it is too personal.

It makes me happy to hear that you are enjoying the guild.
Another guild that could also be of interest is: By The Book A Conservative Christian Guild
I very much recommend it.  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PurpleAngel2God

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:24 am
I will pray for you if you will also pray for me. I may or may not have a job by the end of December. Pray I do not lose it until I can find something better(unless the Lord wants me to stay). Also pray for my son and daughter-in-law as they are heading for a divorce with a 2 and 1/2 year old son. They both are not Christians. And finally for me that I will also quit back sliding and come back to fully trusting the Lord!!!! Thank you and Amen.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:34 am
Praying for you Cheyenne smile  

Meili Kyumee Youichi

Blessed Friend

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150

CheyenneServant

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:52 pm
Garland-Green
I am praying for you. ^^ What stole your fire? You don't have to answer if it is too personal.

It makes me happy to hear that you are enjoying the guild.
Another guild that could also be of interest is: By The Book A Conservative Christian Guild
I very much recommend it.

Thank you so much for recommending the guild. ^_^
What stole my fire was the fact people at my old church thought I was crazy for saying that I was bi-sexual until God cured me, then I started to "tone down" my Christianity to look more normal, and then that and opening the door to sin along with breaking my fasts all helped cause me to slip back but I am still trying to be better and grow with Christ.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:58 pm
PurpleAngel2God
I will pray for you if you will also pray for me. I may or may not have a job by the end of December. Pray I do not lose it until I can find something better(unless the Lord wants me to stay). Also pray for my son and daughter-in-law as they are heading for a divorce with a 2 and 1/2 year old son. They both are not Christians. And finally for me that I will also quit back sliding and come back to fully trusting the Lord!!!! Thank you and Amen.

I truly prayed for you, dear. And as for backsliding, what I am trying to do more and it is helping is trying to keep seeking Christ. I know if we keep doing that, God will reveal Himself to us <3 It says in The Holy Bible "You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:13
I need to keep seeking The Lord. I fail so often but I thought that Bible verse would help us.  

CheyenneServant

Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff