Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Searching ^-^

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oOSugarPlumOo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:46 am
Hello all!
Happy Holidays!
In light of the holiday season I have noticed a change in my schedule, I am a lot less busy! Now this is definitely a good thing but it troubles me because I face the issue we are all too familiar with; boredom. At the moment I only have two ongoing roleplays and that's just not enough to keep me occupied and quench my constant thirst for new roleplays! So I'm searching for more ^-^

I am a literate RPer and can reply with anywhere from about a paragraph at the least to five or six paragraphs if I'm really inspired, but the amount I write depends on how much you give me to work with so I am looking for an equally literate partner, and by that I mean anyone who posts at least a paragraph. ^.^

I usually only play female characters....well, to be honest I may be able to play male characters depending on the RP, for example if we do a 2X2 rp in which we both play a male and a female character I wouldn't mind doing that at all, and as for yaoi, I have never tried to do a yaoi RP but may be persuaded to do so if I really like your idea. I also don't mind doing yuri RPs in some cases, but my preference is straight RPs.

When it comes to rules and restrictions on content I don't have many. Cursing is fine, violence is fine (although it isn't exactly my forte), and other mature content such as sex, incest, or self harm don't bother me much either. Just no god modding please (when applicable) and I'm not particularly comfortable doing pet and owner, horror, or young child and parent RPs those are the only places I draw the line. And now I am throwing this random sentence in here to make sure you are actually reading this because it is very important to me that you do so I will be looking for a heart in your post below heart to show me that you did, and if you are reading this right now you are totally awesome so I'd be happy to have you as a partner. Now anyway, back on track: If it is clear that any of the previously mentioned mature themes will be used often in our RP I kindly ask that we take it to PMs so we do not trigger or offend others, thank you!

The types of RPs I am interested in include:

Fantasy Romance

Action/Adventure Romance

Slice of Life

Series Based Roleplays

Historical Based Romance

Slave and Master

Now, if you're still interested in roleplaying just post below and tell me which genres appeal to you most and I'll give you a list of plots I have in mind or pairings I like. If you have some of your own you are dying to do then please tell me so I can consider those too! If you don't really care or can't decide which topics you like most I can always give suggestions, I have a few I'm really dying to do and I'd be happy to list those to help narrow down your decision or tell you what shows, movies, books, animus, and mangas I enjoy so we could try collaborating on a series based one. I don't mind collaborating with you, I like to talk with my partners and form a friendship! So I hope to hear from you very soon!! 3nodding Quote me or PM me for fastest response, I prefer PMs and to be quoted because it makes it much easier to keep track of replies so I do not forget any of my beloved RPs, thanks again, lovelies! ^.^

XOXOXO

-Sugar

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:20 am
oOSugarPlumOo

Heyo, how's it going?

Anyway when it comes down to it I can give ya anywhere from 1 to 8 paragraphs depending on interest and how much I have to work with. Don't really have any restrictions when it comes to the rp in question. Aside from that I tend to linger in sci-fi and fantasy for genre, including romance, adventure, action etc but anything goes as long as the plot is good.

Welcome to pm parings you have in mind or anything you would like to do. If nothing we can always come up with something, shouldn't be that hard. Lastly I am easy to get along with and quite reasonable.

heart  

Otiax

Learned Seeker

jleal115

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:56 pm
oOSugarPlumOo

Hi there, I'd be interested in doing either Fantasy Romance or Action/Adventure Romance.

I'm literate, like to read long posts, can match just about any post you send in length and content, and am always open to any ideas suggestions or criticism. Have a happy New Years! smile

heart  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff