Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
1 x 1 Search

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silent Snowflake

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:30 pm
Rp Search
Hello everyone, my name is Shiori, I am a nineteen year old female who loves to rp. Though I am very shy around people and don't really have much courage to talk to anyone unless I know them really well. My elder sister known here on gaiaonline as geoul eissneun yeoja introduced me to this site and said that this is a very calm and soothing place for people like me. I am a semi literate to literate roleplayer and can post almost 3 paragraphs on a good day, but on a bad day if I am stressed or really busy posting in other topics. I can post about 5 sentences a post and they will be harder to understand, since I sometimes get off track. I hope you guys can rp with me smile

My Parings are as follows, I do both male and female roles and I am comfortable in either forum or pm. Be warned though if I have too many roleplays in pms, I will say we can not do it anymore. Thank you.

My Parings for Yuri are:
Witch/Angel
Witch/Demon
Popular Kid/New Kid
Popular Kid/Nerdy Kid
Mistress/Slave
Princess/Guardian
Vampire/Witch
Vampire/Angel
Angel/Demon
Nymph/Captor
Demon/Captor
Werewolf/Werecat
Werewolf/Vampire
Pregnant Girlfriend/Girlfriend
Kidnapped/Kidnapper

My Fandom Parings Are:
Frozen
Doctor Who
Disney Style ((disney stories with a twist))

My Straight Parings are:
Prince/Princess
Prince/Knight
Prince/Maid
Prince/Servant
Prince/Rogue Knight
Popular Kid/New Kid
Popular Kid/Nerdy Kid
Vampire/Witch
Vampire/Angel
Angel/Demon
Nymph/Captor
Demon/Captor
Werewolf/Werecat
Werewolf/Vampire
Teacher/Student
Kidnapped/Kidnapper
Lead Singer/Manager
Lead Singer/Guitarist

Idea
Their was a musican whose performance was heart throughout the world, people knew him far and wide for the songs that would make chills spread across their spines and make their hearts burst with joy. But then he was stuck in a car accident, sure he wasn't killed or anything but it wounded his heart and he soon secluded himself from the fans that once adored him. But one girl hasn't given up hope yet, one morning when he was walking home from her lessons with her grandmother, she sees him sitting down on the riverbank and playing his guitar and singing a song he used to sing that never got released. The girl walks up and starts to talk to him but will this spark a relationship and get the musician's spirit back or will it take another turn for worse, when he finds out that she's a princess who is about to take the throne

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:36 pm
bump  

Silent Snowflake

Silent Snowflake

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:39 am
bump  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:24 pm
bump  

Silent Snowflake

Silent Snowflake

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:28 pm
bump