Reply RAWR: Main Forum
Raid anyone?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xallybaby

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:29 pm
So I have one last Final on Monday... and then a three week break between terms.

I know this drill by now, the first two or three days are going to be heaven, I'm going to get the house spotless, spend oodles of time with the kiddo... and then I'm going to get bored, stir crazy and have desperate need for human interaction (even human interaction spawned over the interwebz.)

While a raid this weekend, even though short notice, would be great... or maybe just some kind of get together?... Is anyone going to have free time between now and Jan 8th and would maybe want to do some kind of event? And any ideas for an event?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:03 pm
We should totes have a raid. I can fool some friends of mine (They RP as soldiers,) to meet somewhere. It might be unpredictable.  

MonickerPenis

Magical Prophet

MonickerPenis

Magical Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:09 pm
I'm really feelin' it. I can feel the silence seeping through the labyrinthine corridors of the dust-written walls of my mind. It is dangerously flammable, able to be lit and maintained as if a master smithy worked in some brightly lit secret room. The silence has returned, kept the smithy's arms tied to a dark symbol.

Hopes to raid lol  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:24 am
Guild in need of revival.

An echo slammed its message.

"RESUSCITATE!"  

MonickerPenis

Magical Prophet

Xallybaby

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:01 pm
Unfortunately... I posted this during my December break... xD I'm a full time student and full time mommy, and at the moment I'm barely finding the time to get enough sleep in, let alone to get on and host a raid =/ I did have the time when there wasn't schoolwork to attend to as well.

I'm sorry sad  
RAWR: Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff