Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
What are we gonna do!? [Reo x Geoul] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wazi Kong

Liberal Conversationalist

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:43 pm
2 students lives are going to change forever after one heated summer after their junior year, a bombshell drops on them that leaves them shell shocked how will they cope with what's about to happen to their lives.

What are we gonna do!?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:51 pm
Name: Cerebus Kage
User Image  

Wazi Kong

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Bell Rose ((she goes by her last name))

((it'll be a while before i post))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:49 pm
geoul eissneun yeoja
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Bell Rose ((she goes by her last name))

((it'll be a while before i post))

Ok  

Wazi Kong

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:53 pm
Bell frowned for a moment as she looked down at the pregnancy test that was in her right hand and clutched it tightly threatening to break it, as she walked down the road to where her boyfriend live.d her parents had kicked her out with nothing but a small but rather large amount of money and the clothes she was wearing. she sighed as she arrived at her boyfriend's house and knocked on the door, tossing her hair over her shoulder as she did so
Reo Kage

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:33 pm
Cerebus was in the kitchen cleaning up he was washing the dishes from last nights dinner, then when he finished with that he wiped off the stove & counter top, then proceeded to mop the floor when there was a knock at the door, he hadn't heard anything from Bell all day so he wasn't expecting company, he wiped his hands off on his pants then answered the door it was Bell. "Hey, Rose."

geoul eissneun yeoja

Wazi Kong

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:38 pm
Bell smiled as she looked down and blinked a couple times. "I got kicked out of the house by mother i can still can come back for my violin lessons but she doesn't want me anymore." Bell said looking off to the side to hide her expression, her hand still clutched the pregnancy test as she looked at him and she sighed softly
Reo Kage

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:13 pm
"What? Why would she kick you out? Did you get into an argument or something?" Cerebus wanted to know, why her Mom would do such a thing Bell was so nice there was no reason for that type of punishment. "Come in, there's no reason to just stand outside." Cerebus said, moving out the way to let her in. Cerebus returned to the kitchen & continued mopping while he waited on Bell's response to his question.

geoul eissneun yeoja

Wazi Kong

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:19 pm
"Yea. just a small argument nothing too bad." she said as she looked down, her cheeks going a dark red color and sighed for a moment. "She gave me enough money to get by for my next couple concerts though...." she said stuttering a bit at the end as she watched him. "Cerebus, did you ever want a family with me, like kids and stuff. i know you probably won't since i'm always going on tours and stuff with my band." she said as she sighed softly
Reo Kage

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:51 pm
Cerebus looked at Bell when she said her mom gave her money for concerts that let him know this was really serious. Then came the odd question. "Do I ever want a family with her? What is this all about?" Cerebus thought to himself, then he paid attention to her deep blush & the fact she pretty much doubted his love for her. So he stopped mopping & let the handle hit the floor with a loud crack as he walked over to her. He kissed her forehead & wrapped his arms around her & hugged her then he released the hug & moved his hands to her waist. "Of course I do, I just don't think we're ready though. I don't mind you leaving, especially not now that I've got all of 2 credits left until I'm able to graduate & both classes can be done online. So I can go with you, if you'll have me." He said with a smile.

geoul eissneun yeoja

Wazi Kong

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:00 pm
Bell smiled as she nodded her head, tears brimming her eyes and falling down her cheeks and smiled as she leaned forward and kissed him softly. "Well i guess should tell you the news then, i'm expecting a.." she couldn't wrap her mouth around the word and sighed as she looked down trying to keep as calm as possible
Reo Kage

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:19 pm
Cerebus kissed her back, noticing her eyes getting watery, then she said she was expecting, Cerebus guessed what she was about to say & he got a weird nervous feeling, but he gave her the benefit of the doubt & asked with a dry throat. "Expecting what?" Cerebus felt like there was a lump in his throat as he asked the question.

geoul eissneun yeoja

Wazi Kong

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:59 am
Bell sighed as she looked down for a moment, tugging her fingers through her auburn red hair and looked down. "A baby, i'm expecting a baby, i found out today and that's why my mother kicked me out, its yours and i'm scared." she said tears rolling down her eyes and almost soaking the front of her dress as she broke down into choking sobs
Reo Kage

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:22 pm
Cerebus' eyes opened wide as his heart skipped a beat when he heard the news. He was scared as she was, but it was obvious he was going to have to be strong for both of them, since she was now soaking herself in tears & choking on the air she was gasping for, Cerebus leaned down & kissed her on the head. "Shhhh.....its ok. I'm here for you, don't worry we'll make it through this." Cerebus walked her over to the couch & sat her down & sat next to her.

geoul eissneun yeoja

Wazi Kong

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash