Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Hunter and the Prey (Lullaby x Blood)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:13 pm
This is the story of a demon hunter and a certain little demon he is assigned to find.

He is the best demon hunter around. Fearless and ruthless towards the beasts from Hell.

She is a demon like no other. Seemingly innocent with the looks of a child and sightless eyes.

And somehow, they will turn each others' lives around in the blink of an eye.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:17 pm
Yeah, this is where the rules should go but Blood and I both know the rules.

Follow Gaia ToS
No cybering (That's beyond disgusting anyway!)
PG 13-15 or whatever you want to consider not going too far.
Minimal cursing.
Ect., Ect., Ect.

Just tell us if we are doing something wrong but politely, please! c:

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:23 pm
User ImageThey call me... Keira

Idiot. I'm a... Female

You'll soon learn that I'm a... Dream/Illusion Demon

I stopped growing around... 5' 2"

A demon never weighs much... 80 pounds

My only job is... Making a mess of others.

My puppeteer is... Random Lullaby

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:22 pm
User Image

My name is Hertza Kain a name most demons fear

I am a Male despite my looks

I happen to be a Human, but I'm as dangerous as a demon.

I'm about 6"2' honestly, pretty large.

I weigh about 230 for my size, I think that's fine.

I am a Demon Hunter, and one of the best.

I obey only the wishes of Asbloodrunscold.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:24 pm
User Image

Men who fear demons, see demons everywhere.

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Dark black eyes stared into the night. It was a strange night indeed. A late December night in the back alleys of a small town. The moon might as well been a blood red by the looks of the crouching figure on top of a tall room. The wind blew slightly as a white, tooth grin spread across the small figures face. Yet, her dark gray scarf hid a majority of said grin. Her pitch black eyes looked down at the teenage girl walking home from dance practice. It was close to 11 o' clock at night by this point. The small demon crawled across the roof of the building as she watched the girl closely.

The girl's speed started picking up. The demon named Keira knew that this female below her felt watched. The girl's fear was starting to pick up and the demon female could feel it deep in her bones. It was a feeling that felt like adrenaline was being pumped through her blood. It made her happy. It made her feel on a high like she had just taken ecstasy. Except, a drug like that wouldn't work on her unless she took high doses of it. That was beside the point, though.

Suddenly, the high school girl started running through the alleys. It was time for Keira to make her move. Her dark eyes lost all the white that once mixed with the black. She looked directly as the girl and reached into her mind to pull out her greatest fear at that moment. The girl's fear was that a male would come up to her and assault her in any way. Whether it be sexual or not.

Keira formed a fake image of a male from the shadows. An image that would feel real in every way. The male image walked up behind the girl slowly. The girl picked up speed and the figure did to till it caught up to her. His bigger, rougher hand grabbed the girl's arm and seized her. Before anyone knew it, the teenager like out a screamed that had blood murder written all over it. The male figure covered the girl's mouth as Keira crouched behind the small part of the wall that jutted over the roof. Her eyes could barely see below as a chuckle left the small, demon girl.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Really, the only demon you need to save yourself from is you.

⋙OOC⋘

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:34 pm
User Image

Hertza Kain

Night had fallen over the city like a curtain over a stage where the actors would retreat and retire for the night. The streets were empty with the exception of a few young souls who were just making their way home, straggling behind the elders or those with better things to do with their time. However, it was now time to clear the set so that another play could go on at it's scheduled time. Hertza happened to be one of the people in charged of that. Walking the streets he kept his eyes and ears open for any sign of demon. He had the ability to tell when they were around, and they were often very obvious when they began to raise any trouble.

It was pretty much silent except for the occasional passing car. The male enjoyed the quiet, made it easier to hunt down demons really. Speaking of which, he could hear the terrified yells of a woman coming from an alley. Not picking up the pace he made his way towards it to see a man roughly handling a woman. He crossed his arms for a moment TO OBSERVE THE SITUATION.

This could either be real, or it'd be an illusion. Sensing the presence of a demon he decided to test it to see if it was real. He let out a loud whistle before he walked forward "Hey now, no need for all that noise." he said acting extremely calm. He pulled out can and pulled the pin before tossing it forward. It began to let out gas, though this was different..this was often meant to ward off the illusions of demons and spirits, a common occurrence. He felt a demon was near.

Pulling out a gun he looked around "I know your here, it'll be easier if you come out and save me the hunt." he said calmly. Looking towards the girl he smiled and pointed towards the alley to let her know to leave. He was not hunting, not knowing this demon looked like an innocent little girl.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:13 am
User Image

Keira was enjoying herself. Her arm was hanging over the edge lazily as if she were a puppet master. In all reality, she kind of was at the moment. Her pitch black eyes sparkled with amusement as the terrified high school female. The terrified look on on her face, her trembling knees, everything about this situation was making Keira happy to no end. It had been awhile since someone had reacted this way to one of her mind games. It was so refreshing to see this. In a way, it refreshed her mind.

Then something very irritating happened. The demon didn't even hear the foot steps of the male till she heard is voice. She popped up from behind the wall and looked around viciously. Finally, her eyes stopped on the male that had entered the alley. She knew his kind. He smelled of blood that irritated and made her think of wet dog. "Demon hunter.." She growled under her breath. She watched as his hand pulled the pin then threw the smoking object. It stung her mind a little for an illusion to just disappear without her wanting it to. She reared back a little from the wall.

"Non in this form.." Keira mumbled as she heard the call of the hunter. So, she ran to the other side of the building and quietly climbed down the fire escape at a fast pace. She was so light and light on her feet that she made very little to no sound as she moved. It was a nice feature to have.

The demon started walking on the side walk. She wielded her eyes to go back to normal. Well, their disguise normal. A very dark brown with a shine in them. They made her look by a normal human. She approached the alley as her eyes finished going back to normal. It was time to put on her innocent face. "Is everything all right here? I saw smoke. I thought there by be a fire." She said, hugging herself as though as may be cold. It was December after all. Yet, demons didn't really get cold. This just made her seem more human.

Keira didn't like this hunter already. Actually, that was a lie. She has hated all hunters since she was born. It was impossible to tell that she was under weight too. She was wearing a scarf that covered her mouth, a brown, button up sweater that was too big then a black skirt. Covering her legs was white leggings and with dark brown boots that laced up to her knees. "It made me a little worried." She pulled out a cell phone that was almost too big for her hand. "Do I need to call for help?" Her head titled to the side. Her dark brown hair moved in silky motions as she did.

Though, it would seem as if the demon was looking at him, there was something wrong with her eyes. They looked absence of something. Something important that all eyes should have. That thing is sight. Earlier, she was only seeing the aura and outline of the high school girl. She could only see how her outline and how the girl's aura changed.

The only thing she could make of this hunter was that he had long hair. Then outline of his body build that she could see gave away that he was indeed of the male gender. This aura and smell gave off that he was a demon hunter. And she held back her disgust.

⋙Hey, quote me when you post. Because I would have replied A LOT sooner if you had. I have to close the tabs to gaia because they make other sites run slow sometimes. And because I'm trying to keep for being a tab hoarder again with my 40 open tabs. xD ⋘

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:40 am
User Image

Hertza Kain

The hunter waited for a moment for the demon to show itself, though it seemed as if it had run off. The feeling never quite went away, but it wasn't as strong as it was moments ago. He tucked his gun into his coat and turned towards the woman "It's best you leave before it returns to finish what it started." he said and began to lead her from the alley. That was when a girl seemed to step into their path asking if they needed any help.

He observed her for a moment for any sign of her possibly being the demon in disguise, but there was nothing...she seemed to be innocent, but he could feel the demon was close by. He noticed that the look in her eyes was empty, as if they had never seen light. Hmmm, guess that meant she was blind. He looked at her "I don't think you saw the smoke." he said though he would say no more.

He pushed the girl out of the alley before turning to the new one "There's no trouble here now. Someone was bothering her and we had to run him off. Everything is fine." he said. A blind woman was an even easier target for a demon so he had to make sure she got home safety. He looked at her "Perhaps I should take you home, you never know if he's still nearby."

Random Lullaby

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:01 am
User Image

Actually, Keira had seen the smoke. Smoke was a just a cloud of something. That was one of the things that her guys could pick up in it's true color. The bomb had been easy to know what it was. The shape was all too familiar. Her father had made sure to show her the shapes of different objects that the hunter's used so that she wouldn't be entirely defenseless. The reason that she could see the way she could with her blind eyes was because of her father. The power he possessed could only heal her eyes this far.

"I..." Keira was about to say something about actually seeing it. Yet, she knew that would reveal herself as a demon. Or raise suspicion. "I actually meant that my friend did. We were walking home from school. She came with me to investigate but for some reason she ran off." There was a small frown - that was fake but realistic enough - that formed on her face. It disappeared almost instantly. Then she made up yet another lie. "She took my cane so it's hard for me to see where I'm going now." She said and a small blush of innocence crept onto her face.

Keira wanted to reach out to the female and just pull her back. That was the evil side of her creeping up at the moment. Though, the dark brown haired female made so attempt to move or act like the female was there. She put away her phone into her pocket. The phone was a special type of phone. There were different parts of the morse code to signify what each key was. She couldn't tell keys of a phone apart even with the special sight her blind eyes held. It was very frustrating. She never really used the phone anyway. It was to make her seem more and more human to those around her.

"Why, that would be lovely! I would hate to bother you, though. I live a rather good distance from here." The girl was talking as if she was the child of an wealthy man. Though, it was true in it's own way. She didn't really live in the mansion she would have the hunter take her to. The demon female lived underneath it. The family that lived there were in debt to her father. They were human and how they were in debt to a demon was a tale for another day. "But, if you don't mind, that would be great!" Keira said with her hands held behind her back and a sweet smile spread across her features.

⋙ OOC ⋘

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:04 pm
User Image

Hertza Kain

Hertza nodded and began to walk with her. This girl seemed so innocent, an even better snack for the demon whose scent had yet to fade away. It was probably watching them to see if the hunter would abandon the girl to her lonesome and allow it to devour her. He would not for the hunters were here to protect the ones who needed it most. He looked at her "So where do you live? You don't dress like you belong here in this part of town." he said "You also don't speak like it." he kept his hands in his pocket as he walked. Who let this blind girl out alone at night anyway?

Random Lullaby

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:34 pm
User Image

When Keira heard the first foot step, her hand reached up. That hand grabbed onto a part of his jacket. She really needed to pull this act off to keep her life. She wanted to run earlier but her curiosity had gotten the best of her. She had wanted to know who had dared to ruin her fun. This hunter needed to reveal his name. Maybe he had some family members that she go after. It would be splendid for him to have a little sister or brother. A mental grin spread across her mind. That mental grin had sharp teeth with a matching pair of red eyes. So many ideas were running through her head. At the same time... Did she dare mess with a hunter when she didn't know his true power?

The question entered Keira's mind and she instantly came up with a lie. It was in a demon's nature to put on an act. Compulsive liars? Oh no. Just great actors! "I live just up ahead. It'll take about fifteen minutes. It's a large mansion at the edge of town. It's on a dead end lane." She said to him in a matter-of-fact voice. This was becoming too easy for her. Though, coming up with stuff on the spot was a specialty of hers. Except this was a story she had gone along with for years. This was the first time she had ever had to use her fake story on a hunter, though. "The couple that lives there is actually my godparents. They are looking after me while my parents are away." Her voice was sweet like chocolate and as smooth as marble.

"Ding ding ding! We have a winner." Keira reached her free arm up really fast. Before speaking again, she put it back down at her side. Her eyes were staring straight ahead. "I wasn't born here. My parent's moved here when I was little. I've lived with my godparent's most of my life. My parents come to visit every few months." It sounded like a sort of lonely life. As if she were a character in a movie, you would expect her to secretly feel lonely and be putting on a happy act. The latter was the one truth to that. Actually, she was quiet content never seeing her parents. That was yet again a story for another day.

"So, every hero has a name. What is yours?" Was the question her voice asked. "Scum bag." Is what her mind thought. She kept that same mask on. There had to be a way to get revenge on this hunter. And she would find out if it took weeks to.

⋙OOC⋘

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:09 pm
User Image

Hertza Kain

Hertza listened to the girl speak on where she lived and where she came from. It was honestly a little strange because this place didn't get many people moving into it thanks to the seemingly high crime rate. Demons happened to run people off often and only the bravest would actually live here, or at least go out alone at night. The girl earlier probably had a rude awakening and might leave so as never to experience that horror again. This girl was brave to go out alone with her disability, and her grandparents were foolish to allow it without a fight, but it didn't matter now..she was safe.

Hertza shook his head, causing his long white hair to swing from side to side. The demon, it was still close. It was probably waiting for a chance to surprise the hunter, but it would not work here. He was ready for any surprise attack. He was pulled from his thoughts when his name was asked...it wasn't as if he didn't trust her, but to keep her out of danger just in case the demon came for him he gave a false name "Keith" he said to her. He picked the most boring name he could think of.

He looked down at her "What's yours?" he asked her.

Random Lullaby

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:10 pm
User Image

"Keith? Well," Keira started. There was a slight pause before she continued on. She was trying to word things carefully. Her mind was getting a bit tired. That was the aftermath of messing with people's fears. She was still a very young demon. Actually, she was around the age of a typical junior or senior in high school. But she wasn't sure because the girl had never celebrated a birthday. She just kept track of how many years she was aware she was live. Basically, where the memories she could remember start is when she started counting. So, the number was off somewhere.

"It is very nice to meet you, Keith!" Her voice was a convincing happy tone. "My name is Keira." To her, there was really no point in hiding her name. The young demon female wasn't really known by any of the hunters. She wasn't a infamous demon so there was really no need to hide her name. Yet. Once her evil deeds had become wide known, then the girl would start hiding her name.

Slowly, the mansion was coming into view. On the right wing of the house, the lights were all out. It was same with part of the left wing of it. The middle section was where all the lights were on. This is where she would enter. There was a single light on in the left wing that was one. That was where her fake room was. The girl would enter them go immediately down a set of stairs placed in the kitchen. It was thought to be a forbidden cellular door to everyone but her human 'god parents' and herself. "Oh! Th--" She was about to blurt out something dumb but she stopped herself.

"Can you tell me if you see a small sized mansion up ahead?" Keira asked with innocents. She tiled her head to the side a little like a puppy who was confused. To him, it would seem like she was attempting to look at him. To her, she was still wondering how to get back at him. "Do you have any family?" She added the last question before shutting up.

⋙OOC⋘

asbloodrunscold

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces