Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Hunting for a RP partner

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Natsumi-Ryu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:52 pm
I'm taking a break from drawing comics and haven't had the chance to RP in a little while. I'm really excited about sharing/creating a story with someone!

I tend to type a couple of paragraphs per post, sometimes more, sometimes less. (Depending on what I feel is right for the flow of the story) It'd be cool to RP with someone who is semi-lit to literate.

I'm really happy to RP either gender and I'm open to the idea of a lot of genres (fantasy/action/etc) however I'd really like romance to be a main aspect of the story. I have to say I'm a big fan of rivarly or conflict in romance!

I do have a couple of ideas for possible stories, but I'm keen to hear other peoples ideas too!

Please reply or PM me if you're interested! ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:41 pm
Natsumi-Ryu
I'm taking a break from drawing comics and haven't had the chance to RP in a little while. I'm really excited about sharing/creating a story with someone!

I tend to type a couple of paragraphs per post, sometimes more, sometimes less. (Depending on what I feel is right for the flow of the story) It'd be cool to RP with someone who is semi-lit to literate.

I'm really happy to RP either gender and I'm open to the idea of a lot of genres (fantasy/action/etc) however I'd really like romance to be a main aspect of the story. I have to say I'm a big fan of rivarly or conflict in romance!

I do have a couple of ideas for possible stories, but I'm keen to hear other peoples ideas too!

Please reply or PM me if you're interested! ^^

Hi! I have been gone for a while now and am back and eager to RP.

I am a literate paragraph rper. I can play both genders with ease. I do want to keep the rp romance hetero as much as possible, I dont mild same sex flirtation but I had so many homosexual rpers that I am just burned out.

I am very picky with posts, I like them full of details, easy to read, grammatically and spelling correct (as much as possible we all make mistakes, I do too) and with speaking in "quotation marks".

I am up for all ideas but kind interested in either time traveling or mechas.

Forum and PMs are fine for me.

I am looking for an active partner, at least once a day if not more often. I can reply on my phone and tablet so I can post while at work most days.

Let me know if you want me as a partner.

Quote me so I know you replied.  

Serafinariv

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces