Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Dawn of Ascension (D&D 3.5, Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:24 am
Gabriel Lord of Flame
saint odium
lol
K2vworld
i am done finally toke me all day..... Darn my attention span, it is like a...... oooooh shiny. (Walks towards the shiny)

]http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=735649

Does no one read the first post, does no one pay attention to what I say. Your HP is wrong. Max for current levels. I know that isn't 77.
To be fair I read it and missed it the first time around too. >.>
I know stuff like that can be overlooked easily.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:53 am
my hp is right, I did max first level and rolled the other nine. My hit die is only d8s so if you maxed me out i would be like 100.  

K2vworld

Gabriel Lord of Flame

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:57 am
K2vworld
my hp is right, I did max first level and rolled the other nine. My hit die is only d8s so if you maxed me out i would be like 100.
nonono you did it right for OUR games. EVERY starting level is max for his game. So 10X(HD type+con mod).

Edit: BTW to get a faster reply quote the person your talking to. The system will give them a "Notice" and link them to the post. Its one of the many changes Gaia did.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:07 am
saint odium
Gabriel Lord of Flame
saint odium
lol
K2vworld
i am done finally toke me all day..... Darn my attention span, it is like a...... oooooh shiny. (Walks towards the shiny)

]http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=735649

Does no one read the first post, does no one pay attention to what I say. Your HP is wrong. Max for current levels. I know that isn't 77.
To be fair I read it and missed it the first time around too. >.>

I know stuff like that can be overlooked easily.

sorry i miss read the thread. I thought it was only first level maxed and then rolled the other nine. lol Again..... i am sorry  

K2vworld

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces