Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Dawn of Ascension (D&D 3.5, Closed) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:35 pm
This is a high fantasy campaign that is intended to go into epic levels. I am looking for unique characters from experienced players.
[ Character Sheets ]

[ Premise/Foreword ] A high fantasy campaign that takes place in my custom campaign setting. The land of Arkuria is in turmoil as monsters roam freely and unchecked. It's kingdoms war endlessly with one another. Arkuria is in need of hero's who rise to the occasion.

[ Setting Information/Background ]
The Land of Arkuria. is a vast continent. It's kingdoms war endlessly and great evil threatens all.
User Image
I know it's a bit beat up and old looking but that's because it's about seven years old. It's not even a good picture but this is what I got. Just ask if you have questions about it.

[ Game Introduction/Plot ]
Our story begins in the city of Talose capital of the kingdom of Tellmaire on the eve of the Grand Tournament. Many have come to the city seeking to earn fame glory and riches in the tournament. You are among them. The winner of the tournament is granted a tittle of nobility, there own lands and 10,000 gold pieces. It is the day before the tournament and rumors are spreading that the a assassin has to kill the king.

[ Character Creation ]
Gestalt characters please. This will be a high power campaign and will require characters of great skill. Characters will starting at level 10.

Available Sources: Any 3.5 Dungeon and Dragon books.
Banned Resources: None.

ECL: No level Adjustment
Gold: 25,000 gold.
Races: Base races or if you wish speak to me about playing something different. I have a homebrew race called Sidra. If anyone is interested in playing one their information will be at the bottom in the House/Optional rules section.
Ability Scores*: Here is a array to use 18, 18, 16, 16, 16, 14. As a said High power.
Hit Points: Max Hp for starting HD then rolled for each level beyond.
Alignments: No alignment restrictions. Though I do ask if anyone does plan on playing evil characters you understand that you play your character under the evil as a method basis not evil as a motive ideology.
Pantheon: The Arkurian Pantheon is as such.
Luna Goddess of the Moon, the Seas, and Elves. She is often called Lady Luna.
Terra the Goddess of Nature, beauty, and Peace. Also called Earth Mother.
Solaris the Goddess of the Sun, the Sky, and Fire. She is called the Purifier. She is the only God worshiped by all the peoples of Arkuria.
Geto'min'hi the god of Travelers. Called the Dark Wanderer.
Garl Glitter Gold, Moradin, Grumsh, and Kord are all still present in the Arkurian pantheon. There are other gods but they are not important enough to mention here. Just ask me if you have any questions about the Gods of Arkuria.
Backgrounds: Character backgrounds will be determined after your character is made and I have a chance to discuss them with each player so I we can decide together where your character fits best into the campaign setting.

[ House/Optional Rules ]
Here is the custom race I mentioned earlier.
Sidra: Strong and determined the Sidra are strong warriors and serve the will of Gods. They are the chosen defenders of Arkuria and it is they that rule the Holy Tyrlian Empire. They never become wizards but they do have a great number of Sorcerers amongst their paople and see their magical talents as a gift from the gods and pursue arcane study with a great dedication. Sidra tend to be single minded and when set upon a path in life they dedicate themselves to it completely rarely diverting to pursue other interests.
Physical Description: Same Height and weight as humans. Sidra have almost any color hair and they all tend to wear it long to extremes. Some Sidra have hair that is so long it even drags on the ground. Their eyes are solid orbs of color that range from bright azure blue to Violet and dark purple. Green, Amber, Orange, and Hazel eyes are rare but not unheard of. Their skin ranges from pale white to light bronze.
Ability Modifiers: +2 Str. -2 Wis.
Skills: +2 on Concentration and Sense Motive. Sidra are very single minded and it is hard for them to loose focus. They also have a natural ability to tell someones intent whether good or bad.
Low-Light Vision.
Weapon familiarity: All Sidra are proficient with the scimitar, short spear, spear, and long spear.
Favored Class: Fighter or Sorcerer. The player may  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:20 pm
Posting interest! I definetly want to be part of this!  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:24 pm
RafeRavel
Posting interest! I definetly want to be part of this!

Alright. If there is anything you need to know just ask.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:27 pm
Can't remember, are prestige classes allowed in a gestalt game?

Ether way, color me interested.  

Xun Ira

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:28 pm
saint odium

Hmmm, I am interested in this indeed. Am I free to use the 3.5 SRD as i don't have access to the books. this is the link for the srd

http://www.d20srd.org/  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:32 pm
Xun Ira
Can't remember, are prestige classes allowed in a gestalt game?

Ether way, color me interested.

Yes they are and you can gestalt with a prestige class just not two prestige classes. I just went over that in another game I am running  

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:33 pm
InsaneKatKing475
saint odium

Hmmm, I am interested in this indeed. Am I free to use the 3.5 SRD as i don't have access to the books. this is the link for the srd

http://www.d20srd.org/

Yes you are. I don't have many of the books at home anymore so I use the SRD myself for what I don't have here.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:44 pm
I am interested but have limited internet.
So if it fills ill quietly step aside.
But if i get my internet up and running, I would love to play!  

TheVulgarUnicorn

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:51 pm
TheVulgarUnicorn
I am interested but have limited internet.
So if it fills ill quietly step aside.
But if i get my internet up and running, I would love to play!

That's fine. I'll try to keep a space open for you.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:38 am
saint odium

Count me in but you know I am always in for one of your games. I just have a couple requests about my character. I will PM them to you.  

Ishazi

6,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Ishazi

6,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:50 am
Columbine
Just as we agreed it's that character from Nil's game in his old guild. It's exactly the same except I changed the name.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:01 am
Ishazi
Columbine
Just as we agreed it's that character from Nil's game in his old guild. It's exactly the same except I changed the name.

The only reason I am allowing this character is because I know you're a good player and you wont abuse it.  

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:11 am
Aggre Dion

Though, I feel INCREDIBLY inferior to the above character, I'm not sure what I could possibly come up with to even come close to that. Torn between keeping the current race for fun or requesting permission to use the Lesser Aasimar for optimization.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:31 am
RafeRavel
Aggre Dion

Though, I feel INCREDIBLY inferior to the above character, I'm not sure what I could possibly come up with to even come close to that. Torn between keeping the current race for fun or requesting permission to use the Lesser Aasimar for optimization.

I like what you have though if want to use the Aasimar you may.  

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:38 am
So this is already shaping up to be a very interesting game considering some of characters people are wanting to make. I can't wait.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff