Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Actors in History [3.5 Sandbox game] (Always Recruiting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gabriel Lord of Flame

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:48 pm
InsaneKatKing475
purest_heart

So, what level shall we start our character buildings at? I don't mind going with a low level then raising them up, but i always like to know x3
*thinks on it* Know what? Any level up to 3. Its what I did with this last time and it worked fine. However if you want to play a race with a LA that would out you higher than this I am willing to listen.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:05 pm
purest_heart

Funny thing, I started building my character as a level 3 cat_rofl

Also, i'm assuming standard gold for that level (2700 gp)  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Gabriel Lord of Flame

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:08 pm
InsaneKatKing475
purest_heart

Funny thing, I started building my character as a level 3 cat_rofl

Also, i'm assuming standard gold for that level (2700 gp)
3000 gp regardless of starting level.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:18 pm
purest_heart
3000 gp regardless of starting level.

Well, that just gave me 300 more gold that I couldn't figure out what to spend it on.

anyway Vexilinar - Elven Sorcerer

I can eventually get a back story in and some personality/physical appearance. And i've put my familiar's stats towards the bottom, nothing like a tiny viper x3  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Xenar1 rolled 20 6-sided dice: 2, 2, 3, 6, 5, 4, 6, 6, 2, 3, 3, 2, 3, 1, 1, 3, 5, 5, 3, 6 Total: 71 (20-120)

Xenar1

Enduring Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:26 pm
hmm.... we're still short one person to get it going.

i wouldn't mind a lycanthrope character cat_whee but need level 4 (wererat) or level 5 (werewolf) at the least cat_sweatdrop

still a hobbit--- Halfling would provide a neat experience and a motive cat_wink

PS: why 7 rolls for 6 stats?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:07 pm
Xenar1

So you can choose the best 6 out of 7 wink

As far as the werewolf goes that's fine. Your wolf HD will out you up to par with everyone at level 3 and while werewolves are nice a +3 LA is a bit harsh for just an extra feat or two.  

Gabriel Lord of Flame

Xenar1 rolled 8 6-sided dice: 1, 5, 5, 5, 2, 4, 2, 1 Total: 25 (8-48)

Xenar1

Enduring Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:14 pm
purest_heart
Xenar1

As far as the werewolf goes that's fine. Your wolf HD will out you up to par with everyone at level 3 and while werewolves are nice a +3 LA is a bit harsh for just an extra feat or two.

actually at +3 you get +2 will, NA value (don't remember exact) with 10DR/silver and scent with attribute mods for shape changing.... neutral oh and lets not forget about being contagious either.

the +2 gets you all of the above but lower DR (5 instead of 10) except being contagious. oh, and you can't always control the ability to shape change. the LA is there for a reason, you pack a lot of power into that furry body sweatdrop  
Xenar1 rolled 20 6-sided dice: 5, 6, 2, 3, 2, 2, 2, 5, 1, 6, 6, 4, 6, 6, 1, 1, 3, 3, 4, 2 Total: 70 (20-120)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:29 pm
set 1 done now set two.

the furry animal people aside I like the thought of a Halfling. when I think halfling I think hobbit and when I think of hobbits I think of dragons and with dragons comes the hoard heart

are there dragons? I want to steal their hordes for my own whee

is the prestige class hoardstealer allowed? (the dragonomicon page 130) if it ain't it's fine I just need the skills to do it without the perks xd  

Xenar1

Enduring Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Gabriel Lord of Flame

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:30 pm
Xenar1
purest_heart
Xenar1

actually at +3 you get +2 will, NA value (don't remember exact) with 10DR/silver and scent with attribute mods for shape changing.... neutral oh and lets not forget about being contagious either.

the +2 gets you all of the above but lower DR (5 instead of 10) except being contagious. oh, and you can't always control the ability to shape change. the LA is there for a reason, you pack a lot of power into that furry body sweatdrop
DM says its cool : P if you want a lycan you got 2 options. Start out as one or tell me you want to be one and I'll plan a changing event.  
Xenar1 rolled 8 6-sided dice: 6, 5, 1, 1, 3, 5, 6, 6 Total: 33 (8-48)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:48 pm
purest_heart
DM says its cool : P if you want a lycan you got 2 options. Start out as one or tell me you want to be one and I'll plan a changing event.

i'll cook something up.

set 2 done....  

Xenar1

Enduring Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Gabriel Lord of Flame

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:06 pm
Xenar1
set 1 done now set two.

the furry animal people aside I like the thought of a Halfling. when I think halfling I think hobbit and when I think of hobbits I think of dragons and with dragons comes the hoard heart

are there dragons? I want to steal their hordes for my own whee

is the prestige class hoardstealer allowed? (the dragonomicon page 130) if it ain't it's fine I just need the skills to do it without the perks xd
yes, yes, and hell yes.

In fact there is a faction you may be interested in. I know I've been saying "I'll post something up" alot but I want to transfer it all into word 1st so that I don't mess it up.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:26 am
Mildly disappointed in the lack of interest... This kind of thing works best with many PCs and just two generally isn't enough.  

Gabriel Lord of Flame

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:28 am
purest_heart

Yea, this sounds like it'd be a lot of fun to get a nice big group together  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:05 am
I'm willing to join ladies and gents.