Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mockingjay ~ a Hunger Games Guild

Back to Guilds

A little guild dedicated to 'The Hunger Games' by Suzanne Collins. 

Tags: The Hunger Games, Roleplays, Books, Suzanne Collins, Fans 

Reply The Capitol.
Catching Fire movie thoughts

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Tessa Gray

Timid Bibliophile

13,125 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:34 am
Um hey guys. Since the CF (movie) just came out, what are your thoughts about it? Favorite scenes?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:29 am
It was absolutely PERFECT!!! So much better than the first, stayed with the storyline better for sure.
I have no favorite part, it was all wonderful. I teared up when Effie started crying. Finnick and the sugar cubes of course was great. And Johanna in the elevator! I also liked that they put President Snow's granddaughter in it and showed how much Katniss was actually influencing kids (particularly girls) all over Panem.
I was disappointed in only one scene. When Plutarch was dancing with Katniss at the party, they left out one small but important thing....
Tick...tock...  

13 Mockingjay

Lonely Poster

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Miss Tessa Gray

Timid Bibliophile

13,125 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:33 pm
13 Mockingjay
It was absolutely PERFECT!!! So much better than the first, stayed with the storyline better for sure.
I have no favorite part, it was all wonderful. I teared up when Effie started crying. Finnick and the sugar cubes of course was great. And Johanna in the elevator! I also liked that they put President Snow's granddaughter in it and showed how much Katniss was actually influencing kids (particularly girls) all over Panem.
I was disappointed in only one scene. When Plutarch was dancing with Katniss at the party, they left out one small but important thing....
Tick...tock...
Yeah. Plutarch's clock not shown in the movie.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:33 pm
Loving Him Was RED
13 Mockingjay
Tick...tock...
I think they did it for people who haven't read the book. From the beginning, you get the feel that Plutarch is actually trying to kill her, so, for those who haven't read the series, when Plutarch was on the hovercraft at the end was probably a big shocker. His watch with the Mockingjay on it would've given that away.  

13 Mockingjay

Lonely Poster

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Miss Tessa Gray

Timid Bibliophile

13,125 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:51 am
13 Mockingjay
Loving Him Was RED
13 Mockingjay
Tick...tock...
I think they did it for people who haven't read the book. From the beginning, you get the feel that Plutarch is actually trying to kill her, so, for those who haven't read the series, when Plutarch was on the hovercraft at the end was probably a big shocker. His watch with the Mockingjay on it would've given that away.
Okay I get it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:37 am
This movie, was overall perfect.
Besides the line left out about tik tok.  

revekk

Receiver

Tiffany Brick

Liberal Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:59 am
I loved it.  
The Capitol.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items