Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Sup

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:52 pm
TheVulgarUnicorn

WhimsicalXellos

Xenar1

iLL iNTENT

Liquidor

Rain Yupa

And anyone else who's games I was associated with...

I am extremely sorry for my sudden leave of absence. I've had some pretty serious stuff come up the last few months that I wasn't ready for. I'm back now, and just wanted to take a few moments to apologize before delving back into games. Anyway, that's all I've got. sorry it's not a very good explanation.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:36 pm
Welcome back smile

I've been a bit busy because I've more or less got hired for a new job, but they were having trouble with the background check (no other job I've had, had this problem before). So in addition to working as much as I can (to get my last paycheck decent because I don't when the next one will be), I've been trying to coordinate with people all across the country to prove I'm not a dirty filthy liar.

But assuming no issues come up, I'll be starting the new job on 12/2. It's only a little over 6 miles from my house, so looking at a 15 minute drive. Compared to the other job which was 50-55 minutes, it'll free up a LOT more time for me. And they get paid holidays off, and actually have vacation time!

So once this last weekend passes, hopefully my schedule will free up some and I'll be a lot less stressed out every day!

So sorry that games that I've run have quieted down a bunch >_< That should be fixed in the near future, I think smile  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Xenar1

Enduring Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:11 pm
i'm still here cat_biggrin

welcome back