Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
(Work in progress)Pathfinder: Slaves of The Five Gem Crown.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xun Ira

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:21 am
[ Character Sheets ]

• 1]
  • 2]
  • 3]
  • 4]
  • 5]
  • 6]
  • 7]
  • 8]

[ Premise/Foreword ]

The king is dead, long live the king! The nation of Demitora called out as the news rang out. The beloved King Edward Proudawn passed in his sleep, and his eldest son Richard ascended to the thrown. Within months, gossip and rumors flew that the old king died by an assassin's blade. Not long after Richard passed a law turning all non-humans into slaves. As a result, those who couldn't prove pure human relations for the last 8 generations and didn't flee, seeking asylum with the tribes of the Grasslands, or the Shadra Forest, was forced into slavery of government and sold to the highest bidder.

Three years had passed and the chaos had all but passed. The king had since placed into service his White Guard, a group of human loyalist who hunt and capture escaped, and free roaming slaves, or those who can't prove prove human linage. Even going into the Grasslands and Shadra Forest to achieve their mission.

In retaliation of Demitora agent in their lands, the warriors of the grasslands tribes gathered under the banner of Demona Swinn, an ex-military cavalry captain-made-slave. The tribes of the Shadra forest on the other hand, have yet to form, instead holding to the old treaties made between King Edward and their dragon ambassadors, even as the White Guard step ever closer to trampling over those inked words.

[ Setting Information/Background ]

[ Game Introduction/Plot ]

[ Character Creation ]

Available Sources: Paizo Pathfinder's: Core Rulebook, Advanced Player's Guide, Advanced Race Guide, Ultimate Magic, Ultimate Combat, Ultimate Equipment or any of the Dreamscarred Press Psionics
Banned Resources: Everything else

ECL: 10
Gold: Standard for level
Races: Here, or here
Ability Scores*:
xxxxxxxxxx*
Hit Points: Max
Alignments: Open,
Pantheon: Open
Backgrounds: No one gets this high without a story to tell... here's some mead, tell yours

[ House/Optional Rules ]

1] Every level you get 1 racial point per level and can spend it at 1st, 5th, and every five levels after. (In other words you get your basic race and get 10 rp points to spend on 3 traits at start. Aren't I nice? But, you can't change them once chosen, nor can you change out what your race has already.)
2]
3]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:04 pm
If this is still a thing, I'll post interest - been too long since I played Pathfinder.  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Xun Ira

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:31 am
RafeRavel
If this is still a thing, I'll post interest - been too long since I played Pathfinder.

It isn't all the way finished, but thanks for the heads up. I can run a smaller game, in the mean time, this one will take some time to set up.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games