Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o_O
  Hi.
View Results

M i n a k o
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:11 pm
o.o I'm not supposed to be playing on the interwebs right now.. Because I have close to 3,000 photos to run through and edit.... About 1,500 of them were due a week ago...

Yep...

Instead I ran off to Chattanooga over the weekend.. Because I kinda raged from being BSed out of my Chicago trip which was supposed to be this weekend >_> Midget was not thrilled at all over this news. Especially since I was supposed to do Photography work at Days of the Dead: Chicago... Urg.

But I got to see a crap ton of JELLIES!!!! =D Plus it was nice to get the heck away from Indiana for at least a couple days... I've been so overwhelmed with working the full time day job plus all my photo work on top of it. I just wanna sleep D=

So what did all you fluffies do this weekend?

I miss you guys <3

I'm gonna try to best to hop in here more often.. I've actually not really been getting on the computer lately unless I have to work.. *coughcauseI'mtoolazyto get outthelaptopcough*

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:29 pm
M i n a k o
o.o I'm not supposed to be playing on the interwebs right now.. Because I have close to 3,000 photos to run through and edit.... About 1,500 of them were due a week ago...

Yep...

Instead I ran off to Chattanooga over the weekend.. Because I kinda raged from being BSed out of my Chicago trip which was supposed to be this weekend >_> Midget was not thrilled at all over this news. Especially since I was supposed to do Photography work at Days of the Dead: Chicago... Urg.

But I got to see a crap ton of JELLIES!!!! =D Plus it was nice to get the heck away from Indiana for at least a couple days... I've been so overwhelmed with working the full time day job plus all my photo work on top of it. I just wanna sleep D=

So what did all you fluffies do this weekend?

I miss you guys <3

I'm gonna try to best to hop in here more often.. I've actually not really been getting on the computer lately unless I have to work.. *coughcauseI'mtoolazyto get outthelaptopcough*

The busy life of minnie o:
Shame you didn't make it to days of the dead D:
I've been on a depressed streak. Haven't done much, also had surgery recently so still in recovery from that. W00t w00t. I am thinking about throwing my chips in and giving the streaming life a try on twitch though. We shall see..  

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Tai Takahashi
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:45 pm
MINAKOOOO

omghi o.o  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:23 pm
TAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
=D

Kuro: Buh that really sucks =( I hope you recover quickly! And I can completely understand the depressed streak.. I've been in an out of one over the past few months =(

It sucks,

M i n a k o
Crew

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:42 pm
I hope so too. I've just been trying to reignite my drive to do things as of late.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:49 pm
I had someone from work keep on bugging me to hang out/date him and I tried to let him down nicely but he kept on making excuses for me and told me I was mean.

So I called him today and told him how I felt and he texted me back: 'you could have said that in person, that's why I called you mean'.

I didn't sink to his level by texting him back but was sooo tempted to but didn't want to give him the satisfaction. Otherwise I would have texted: I tried to jackass but you went on about how nice you were and how I was just afraid and basically I felt bad/guilty. At least I actually spoke to you and didn't text you.

My great grandma had a stroke earlier this week. At first it didn't seem good but it is for now. Hopefully she continues to go down the path of recovery.  

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:52 am
dragonmonkey
I had someone from work keep on bugging me to hang out/date him and I tried to let him down nicely but he kept on making excuses for me and told me I was mean.

So I called him today and told him how I felt and he texted me back: 'you could have said that in person, that's why I called you mean'.

I didn't sink to his level by texting him back but was sooo tempted to but didn't want to give him the satisfaction. Otherwise I would have texted: I tried to jackass but you went on about how nice you were and how I was just afraid and basically I felt bad/guilty. At least I actually spoke to you and didn't text you.

My great grandma had a stroke earlier this week. At first it didn't seem good but it is for now. Hopefully she continues to go down the path of recovery.

D:
Ah well glad you just dropped it and let him be emo lol
Hope your Great Grandma makes a full recovery :3  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:42 pm
Hope your Great Grandma has a quick recovery =)

M i n a k o
Crew

I_Eat_Stuff_94

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:04 pm
dramallama  
Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items