Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Against Oblivion. (3.5 D&D, Game is dead ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeleteThisProfile2020

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:59 pm
saint odium
archangel of creation
oh so ill get a second class? hmmm ok ill have to look at what else I wanna play

The unearthed arcana has the gestalt rules in it if you want to them up or need any clarification and I'm not available.

so do I get all the hitpoints for the second class as well? basically do I treat it as having 4 levels multiclassed or is it both classes merged together so that I get the best of both?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:05 pm
archangel of creation
saint odium
archangel of creation
oh so ill get a second class? hmmm ok ill have to look at what else I wanna play

The unearthed arcana has the gestalt rules in it if you want to them up or need any clarification and I'm not available.

so do I get all the hitpoints for the second class as well? basically do I treat it as having 4 levels multiclassed or is it both classes merged together so that I get the best of both?

The best of both. So like say if you were a fighter/ rogue you would get fighter hp, rogue skill points, and both good saves.  

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DeleteThisProfile2020

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:29 pm
saint odium
archangel of creation
saint odium
archangel of creation

The best of both. So like say if you were a fighter/ rogue you would get fighter hp, rogue skill points, and both good saves.

Dat Wan Gai Revised is finally done smile if you wanna look him over please do so that I can fix anything that needs fixed  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:34 pm
archangel of creation
saint odium
archangel of creation
saint odium
archangel of creation

Dat Wan Gai Revised is finally done smile if you wanna look him over please do so that I can fix anything that needs fixed

Um two minor things your base attack bonus is wrong and Weejas is not a god in my campaign setting. Death is just Death she doesn't really have a name unless you were using her as your deity for one of other aspects like magic then there are other gods for that.  

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DeleteThisProfile2020

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:43 pm
saint odium
archangel of creation
saint odium
archangel of creation
saint odium
archangel of creation

Um two minor things your base attack bonus is wrong and Weejas is not a god in my campaign setting. Death is just Death she doesn't really have a name unless you were using her as your deity for one of other aspects like magic then there are other gods for that.

well I will need a god for my 1 devine spell as a Ranger but other than that I really don't need one, unless you will let me serve an ideal and still gain the devine spells?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:57 pm
archangel of creation
saint odium
archangel of creation
saint odium
archangel of creation

well I will need a god for my 1 devine spell as a Ranger but other than that I really don't need one, unless you will let me serve an ideal and still gain the devine spells?

Of course. Worship of a deity is only needed for certain divine spell casters anyway. Nowhere does it say it's required.  

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DeleteThisProfile2020

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:02 pm
saint odium
archangel of creation
saint odium
archangel of creation
saint odium
archangel of creation

Of course. Worship of a deity is only needed for certain divine spell casters anyway. Nowhere does it say it's required.

Ok I think I fixed everything. will you PM me my character background so I can look it over and study it?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:18 pm
archangel of creation
saint odium
archangel of creation
saint odium
archangel of creation

Ok I think I fixed everything. will you PM me my character background so I can look it over and study it?

Of course. It might take me a while I'm on my phone at the moment.  

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DeleteThisProfile2020

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:20 pm
saint odium
archangel of creation
saint odium
archangel of creation
saint odium
archangel of creation

Of course. It might take me a while I'm on my phone at the moment.

its fine smile I just needed to find out what my background is before we play XD  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff