Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Against Oblivion. (3.5 D&D, Game is dead ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
TheVulgarUnicorn rolled 20 6-sided dice: 3, 3, 4, 1, 4, 2, 6, 5, 2, 2, 1, 5, 3, 5, 1, 3, 6, 3, 6, 3 Total: 68 (20-120)

TheVulgarUnicorn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:25 pm
Hahaha
I rolled.20 D20
I'm dumb  
TheVulgarUnicorn rolled 4 6-sided dice: 3, 5, 1, 2 Total: 11 (4-24)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:27 pm
TheVulgarUnicorn
Hahaha
I rolled.20 D20
I'm dumb

TheVulgarUnicorn

TheVulgarUnicorn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:33 pm
TheVulgarUnicorn
TheVulgarUnicorn
Hahaha
I rolled.20 D20
I'm dumb

A little disheartening.
Avg of 12?
I think...
About a +1 avg...
I'm guessing.your.gonna.let me.reroll...
If not.disregard.the.next.few.posts.  
TheVulgarUnicorn rolled 20 6-sided dice: 4, 2, 2, 1, 5, 6, 1, 5, 5, 4, 3, 2, 3, 3, 1, 3, 1, 2, 5, 1 Total: 59 (20-120)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:35 pm
I hate gaia die roller with a passion.  

TheVulgarUnicorn

TheVulgarUnicorn rolled 4 6-sided dice: 3, 5, 5, 2 Total: 15 (4-24)

TheVulgarUnicorn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:38 pm
TheVulgarUnicorn
I hate gaia die roller with a passion.

OK gaia...
OK...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:42 pm
Well gaia.just pimp slapped me like.the bottom b***h I am.
So
8, 15,10,9,8,13
Or 10, 15, 12 , 11, 15, 10
Hahahaha  

TheVulgarUnicorn

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:12 am
TheVulgarUnicorn
So
8, 15,10,9,8,13
Hahahaha

Closer to the beginning I gave someone a usable array I can't remember which one it's on. You have to look for it but you can use it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:28 am
saint odium
TheVulgarUnicorn
So
8, 15,10,9,8,13
Hahahaha

Closer to the beginning I gave someone a usable array I can't remember which one it's on. You have to look for it but you can use it.

Woots  

TheVulgarUnicorn

TheVulgarUnicorn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:16 am
saint odium

OK.
So I ended up falling.in love with the concept.of a.self healing monk, crusader, fighter bad a** mofo.
Basically he starts.fight.by shooting.bitches with arrows.
Drops his.bow when appropriate and.just tackles.mofos and starts healing.himself and.the team every time.he.hits someone.
Who loves em already!?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:30 pm
TheVulgarUnicorn
saint odium

OK.
So I ended up falling.in love with the concept.of a.self healing monk, crusader, fighter bad a** mofo.
Drops his.bow when appropriate and.just tackles.mofos and starts healing.himself and.the team every time.he.hits someone.
Who loves em already!?
I love anyone who heals me from my reckless antics! WOOO ROGUE TANK!  

Gabriel Lord of Flame

TheVulgarUnicorn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:08 pm
Gabriel Lord of Flame
TheVulgarUnicorn
saint odium

OK.
Who loves em already!?
I love anyone who heals me from my reckless antics! WOOO ROGUE TANK!

Oh yeah, every strike from my flurry of blows will heal someone 3  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:03 pm
if I'm allowed I would like to make a shadowcaster, I understand that I am not allowed to have a level adjustment but if it be ok with you I would like to use the shadow creature template in the lords of madness book, its a level adjustment of +2 and gains a few amazing abilities that will help me a lot as a caster and as a player. if not then I will have no problems making a character that will probably be a psion or "Death" (a character that I build that uses a scythe and a full blade as his primary weapons and a great longbow as his secondary. at higher levels his weapons get amazing abilities razz

also if you have a good online character sheet that lets me put in my own classes I would like to use it XD so please send me a link

saint odium

DeleteThisProfile2020

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:12 pm
archangel of creation
if I'm allowed I would like to make a shadowcaster, I understand that I am not allowed to have a level adjustment but if it be ok with you I would like to use the shadow creature template in the lords of madness book, its a level adjustment of +2 and gains a few amazing abilities that will help me a lot as a caster and as a player. if not then I will have no problems making a character that will probably be a psion or "Death" (a character that I build that uses a scythe and a full blade as his primary weapons and a great longbow as his secondary. at higher levels his weapons get amazing abilities razz

also if you have a good online character sheet that lets me put in my own classes I would like to use it XD so please send me a link

saint odium

You can use level Adjustment. What I was saying is I don't use it as in it doesn't affect your actual level. Here is a link to the site I use for my online sheets.
http://www.myth-weavers.com/

I have no problem with what you want to make your character. I think it would be a interesting mix with what we have already.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:34 pm
saint odium
archangel of creation

saint odium

You can use level Adjustment. What I was saying is I don't use it as in it doesn't affect your actual level. Here is a link to the site I use for my online sheets.
http://www.myth-weavers.com/

I have no problem with what you want to make your character. I think it would be a interesting mix with what we have already.

thanks smile ok so ill make a shadow creature Human Shadowcaster.  

DeleteThisProfile2020

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers