Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Prayer requests
My father has Bipolar

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shinju kumagai

Quotable Dabbler

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:23 pm
Until the last several years we, being my family and I, didn't know exactly what was wrong with my dad. He would be perfectly fine for weeks and then he would just become controlling, irritated and over critical of everyone close to him. He'd say my mother was crazy and should go to a mental institution. My childhood was a rough one when my dad was like this. I felt like I had lost the man on fire for God, the man who was so proud to be able to baptize me when I was nine. So many times my mother and I would pray just to have him back for a few hours. What I really wanted was my dad to not be oppressed by this horrible disfigurement in his mind.
I praise God that recently it has been years since my father has had such an episode. However, Now that I am an adult and away from home my father has gone back into a crisis unit. All I can think about is going home and giving him a hug and letting him know that no matter how he feels about himself that I love him with all my heart. But I can't. I'm in college right now and I had a life to live apart from him. This is really hard for me. My mom is home alone. I'm the youngest of my siblings and I have always been the strong one for my mom.
So just pray that as an adult I can continue to get through the pain that God has decided not to cure. He has always brought my father back to me and that is more than I deserve.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:22 pm

So I don't really know what to say besides:

I'll pray for you, and...

(something you already know) no matter what happens, God loves you, and God loves your father.

hafunny

Magnetic Cleric

10,225 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Darkness rose 2019

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:51 pm
I will pray for u god bless u *  
Prayer requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash