Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:25 pm
I don't see how anybody pushes out an entire novel in one month, but apparently it's a thing. However, I'm putting this subforum in here because I spend a lot of time on Gaia and hardly any time on my writing unless it has something to do with the guild. I know this is a Booty Grab guild, but I'm putting this here anyway because I believe my guild attracts a certain type of crowd. If you folks want to write something, feel free to use this subforum to do so. If you want it locked so nobody can comment, I will lock it for you or another member of the crew will. Kay has been a great editor of my wording for as long as I've known him, so I'm leaving mine open to comments from him and others who wish to do so. Have fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:54 pm
I'm super excited to see that this subforum exists. I've never won nanowrimo, but I've been trying for the past few years. I love writing. Seeing this in a booty grab guild has re-sparked my excitement for writing. So thank you. I promise to write tomorrow! (And tonight so I stop procrastinating) I've spent too much of this summer doing nothing.

Actually, I have a question.. has anyone noticed that people don't seem to be booty grabbing very much anymore? I know I'm not getting any plays myself because my aquarium is pretty new (I only put glow-able fish a few days ago), but I've noticed that the other threads are also getting only 2 or 3 plays each -- even the tanks full of dolphins and watermeats and enkis and the such.  

Dainichi-Goddess

Devout Lunatic

18,075 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Darth Step-Mommicus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:19 pm
Dainichi-Goddess
I'm super excited to see that this subforum exists. I've never won nanowrimo, but I've been trying for the past few years. I love writing. Seeing this in a booty grab guild has re-sparked my excitement for writing. So thank you. I promise to write tomorrow! (And tonight so I stop procrastinating) I've spent too much of this summer doing nothing.

Actually, I have a question.. has anyone noticed that people don't seem to be booty grabbing very much anymore? I know I'm not getting any plays myself because my aquarium is pretty new (I only put glow-able fish a few days ago), but I've noticed that the other threads are also getting only 2 or 3 plays each -- even the tanks full of dolphins and watermeats and enkis and the such.

Dear Dainichi-Goddess
Darth Daddicus is so happy that you are going to enjoy the new Guild Feature, National Novel Writing Month. As for the lack of booty grabbing, that is due to the gold flood that has taken place. With so much gold in the market place the prices have risen and you can no longer make the money back to replace fish when they pass away. Gaia has shown no interest in upgrading the fish, the last upgrade was when they tried the Enkies, they dropped an Item but it became so common and contained all the same stuff for a game people who booty grabbed didn’t play. I believe that Gaia has been trying to lead everyone away from the aquariums as much as possible. That is why Darth Daddicus has built this guild the way he has. He has lots of RP set up with in the games so that people can still have fun when they do not feel like Booty Grabbing. Right now he is working on a Comic. After that a Member of the Guild will be starting a new RP thread. He knows that there are a lot of people that join this site that are unable to afford much Gaia Cash and a lot of people used the Booty Grabs as a way to fund their Quests. Since he wants to see people have fun and is able to afford Gaia Cash he enjoys giving out prizes that will help people put away for their quests or whatever they want to do. Some of the prizes are geared towards helping people restock their tanks but here lately a lot of them have not been from aquariums. We look forwards to reading your work. All so have fun this is not a guild that you have to worry about people trying to tear anyone down for grammar… No one cares!! We will just enjoy the stories people want to share not debate over where a comma should be!

NaNoWriMo

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games