Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAWR: Revolutionary Animals With Rabies

Back to Guilds

We Bother People 

Tags: RAWR, Animal, Noob, Attack, Grunny 

Reply RAWR: Main Forum
The Fix It man. Tonight lets fix dresser drawers.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:41 am
User Image

I was watching Chris while Xally did homework. I thought it might be a good idea to bring some tools in and have him help me fix the drawers to his dresser. He enjoys getting involved in the activity around him and loves it when daddy builds stuff with him.

Tonight I would hand him different braces as I was working. He'd get very excited, squeal with delight and go running off to show mommy. She wouldn't get much homework done because of this, but the family time was great!

Chris stole a few braces from me. I was looking all over the house to figure what he did with them, if it was even him that lost them in the first place. Fifteen minutes later, mama found them in the other room thrown under the dresser we were working on. That's my son!

User Image

I thought you might get a kick out of this: One of my screw jars has a crack in it. Instead of just breaking like a normal jar, this crack has spiraled around the jar. I'm waiting for it to completely explode, but I'm still using it because I don't have a replacement yet. I told Julia that she's going to need to eat more pickles and FAST! lol

User Image

Here is the bottom of the drawer(s) now. It looks pretty smart and we'll see if the bottom falls out NOW!

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:38 pm
Aw, that's cute!  

Sup3r_Bwahaha
Crew

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

MusicalPoet

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:12 pm
*spectating*

Oooooohhhhh......Aaaaahhhhhhh

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!~

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:14 pm
raisedpassion

I was watching Chris while Xally did homework. I thought it might be a good idea to bring some tools in and have him help me fix the drawers to his dresser. He enjoys getting involved in the activity around him and loves it when daddy builds stuff with him.

Tonight I would hand him different braces as I was working. He'd get very excited, squeal with delight and go running off to show mommy. She wouldn't get much homework done because of this, but the family time was great!

Chris stole a few braces from me. I was looking all over the house to figure what he did with them, if it was even him that lost them in the first place. Fifteen minutes later, mama found them in the other room thrown under the dresser we were working on. That's my son!

I thought you might get a kick out of this: One of my screw jars has a crack in it. Instead of just breaking like a normal jar, this crack has spiraled around the jar. I'm waiting for it to completely explode, but I'm still using it because I don't have a replacement yet. I told Julia that she's going to need to eat more pickles and FAST! lol

Here is the bottom of the drawer(s) now. It looks pretty smart and we'll see if the bottom falls out NOW!
Upload that second pic of Chris to our dropbox, it's adorable. Meanwhile, I knew there was something I forgot at the store today. >.<  

Xallybaby

RAWR: Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff