Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Plotting
Roleplay Partner Search Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trippy_Gazelle

Quotable Noob

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:16 pm
Unsure of how to really go about this, but I do see that people do tend to stick to previously constructed and plotted groups. Thought I may put myself out there and see who else would want to have a bit of an arc with each other's characters. My girl Bonnie Belmont is going to be starting her first year. I'm excited to see how I can develop her personality and flow. Message me and let me know. I may end up reaching out to some of you anyway if I'm particularly interested in your character.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:22 pm
I have a coming first year too, Nani Heulwen. She's a hippie flower child, but she's super sweet and loves making friends. I've also got several around her age, so if you want someone else, I can post more kiddos~  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:37 pm
Trippy_Gazelle
Unsure of how to really go about this, but I do see that people do tend to stick to previously constructed and plotted groups. Thought I may put myself out there and see who else would want to have a bit of an arc with each other's characters. My girl Bonnie Belmont is going to be starting her first year. I'm excited to see how I can develop her personality and flow. Message me and let me know. I may end up reaching out to some of you anyway if I'm particularly interested in your character.

Hello Gazelle, I'd be happy to help you out with your search for roleplay partners. I actually have a number of students in Bonnie's year. I have Leah League, Rebecca Richardson, and Caleb Devereux. I wouldn't recommend Caleb to anyone cause he's as bad as they come, however Leah and Rebecca are both great. Neither really have any social interaction given that Leah's life revolves around dance and Rebecca isn't allowed to leave the estate she lives at. Course with summer coming a trip to Diagon Alley will be needed to get school supplies so Bonnie can meet any of them if they interest you.

I also have Enid Clarisse who is a year behind Bonnie. However she'll probably be in Diagon Alley as well with her friend Colten Lambert since he'll be attending Beauxbaton this year as well. Both are also up for making friends (Even if Enid is quiet about it).

If you need anymore help in the interaction / plotting department I highly recommend coming on Chatzy. Here's the info to join. A lot of members hang out there. There's always someone willing to do something fun. Hope to see you there.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:59 pm
Murrue stole my bit, lol! Hi, I'm Mia, Vice Captain here and over at Hogwarts. Since I always do this with newbies I'll do it with you, even though Murrue already mentioned it. If you want to really get involved, joining chat is probably your best bet. It's not so much that people aren't open to new things or anything like that, it's just that visibility is exceptionally helpful. Some of us have been in this guild together for about five years IRL, so we have something of a comfort zone with one another. We're also all pretty busy, so we tend to only post in planned scenes that we've discussed with our RP partners. Best way to set up those scenes is to join the chatroom. All you gotta do is read the rules, make an account, and pop in. Everyone will introduce themselves and then we'll all start tossing characters to see who sticks.

As far as first years go, I have two incoming, Desiree Whitethorne and Sherwood Meadows. Both are pretty shy. If you want to make friends with Desi, you pretty much have to go through her twin brother (quoting Dia for her two cents, lol). She doesn't like anyone unless he likes them first. But, Sher's pretty friendly and open, he's just not usually one to approach strangers. Have Bonnie start a conversation, and they'll be fine. If she's not likely to do that, we can always have one of them trip over the other (no, really, that's like, the go-to for introducing shy kids around here).

Also, when perusing your profile I noticed something that I guess got missed. I alerted the profile checker who looked it over and she's going to request an edit, it's just a mix up with the dates and her age that needs to be fixed, nothing major.

Diamond Wales
Trippy_Gazelle

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 5:42 pm
While I mentioned it in the chat, and might have found someone(Murrue?), I don't know. I'm in need of a friend. Someone to post away with for the next hundred years of roleplay life.A young child is preferred. This creature is about to go into Hogwarts (Vespera) but until then needs a social life I suppose.

-Slinks back into the dark depths of the group chat-  
Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces