Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Prayer requests
prayer for friend of mine

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness rose 2019

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:05 pm
one of my school friends was in a terrible car accident and he had to have his ear stiched back together at the bottom and his mom still in the hospi with a broken rib and some minor bleeding around the brain and I will let u guys know more updates on his mom but that's all I know so far * god bless u all *  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:08 pm
Update: my friend is feeling alot better then the past 2 days. he said Still sore but better. his mom is still in SB memorial She is in a lot of pain and she is really worried so please keep praying for her. She will be in a wheelchair for awhile. . Thanks for the prayers everyone they are much needed (god bless u yall * ) and I will try to keep u all update on his mom *  

Darkness rose 2019

CheyenneServant

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:22 pm
Queen Lisa 21 19
one of my school friends was in a terrible car accident and he had to have his ear stiched back together at the bottom and his mom still in the hospi with a broken rib and some minor bleeding around the brain and I will let u guys know more updates on his mom but that's all I know so far * god bless u all *

I prayed for these people. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:49 pm
Jesuslittleprincess
Queen Lisa 21 19

I prayed for these people. heart
thank u  

Darkness rose 2019

Prayer requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas