Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:28 am
They re-released the Grombie skin.
The skin that I'm wearing.
The skin I've had since the event that it was released.
I'm pretty sure I was the only one left wearing it, too.

Thanks, Gaia, for totally negating all the work I put into that event to get it.
neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:58 am
I should add on to this that I'm glad they at least aren't charging cash for it.
Less cash items = good thing.
It just sucks to me that they're re-releasing everything at this point instead of making NEW things that we all can enjoy. Why step all over the oldbies and practically give away their hard earned items when they could release half of what they have over the past couple years as event/gold shop items so we all have something new?

Meeeehhhhh. This was not the announcement to see when I already feel yucky.
emotion_8c  

Tai Takahashi
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:39 am
This is why Gaia, WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:30 pm
I remember that event and wanted the final stage and ended up with stage 4 and took the vial because I didn't like the fact I couldn't do anything with the nubs.

Flash forward 7-8 years and I see a petition for a grombie re-release (via alchemy or something) or a prombie release. I mentioned how I too was in the event and was told "too bad, so sad for you. You had a choice and you took the potion."

I thought: well geeze thanks not as if you never made a mistake or made a decision based on something rather silly and you wanted to go back and redo it. It was one of those "life sucks get with the program" speeches and to tell the truth I know it sucks. Don't need you or anyone else to tell me that.

Then the re-release of the skin happened. THANK GOODNESS it wasn't for gold or cash because honestly if it was for gold or cash then I would have been upset. With wings people still have to, in a way, work for it by gathering up stickers which means new people don't have the chance for a while. Finally something that wasn't instant.

Some of the oldbies are okay with it, some don't like it, some are saying "**** it because of Flynn and all the cash related crap we've been bombarded with lately Gaia is going down the drain anyways, might as well allow others to have this skin while they still have a chance."

I'm glad it's out but I'm not going to use it for myself as I prefer the looks I can create with my current skin.  

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

kuroaimiyako

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:47 am
Why you gotta be so mean gaia :c  
Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items