Welcome to Gaia! ::

Passport Japan日本のパスポート

Back to Guilds

Guild to teach, learn or talk about japanese language and culture 

Tags: Anime, Contest, Japanese, Giveaway, Free 

Reply Passport Japan日本のパスポート
What do you like about Japan, or things connected to Japan?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rose Valekier

Rogue

850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:56 pm
Hello! I like the Sakura Trees of Japan (even if I haven't gone to Japan yet XD)
I also like how they have their Maid Cafe's there in Japan, I like Anime also, and Manga, and I want to also meet some "seiyuu's" of different anime, I like Otome games and Japans Technology and stuff~

I love it also when they have Cosplay Events and when they release new Games for different game platforms...

And I also like "Pocky"~  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:12 pm
Well...
I do like many things but as well as you do like the cherry flowers
also like the bonsai and flower art
their culture and respect for the nature (contemplation of all)
Their language and writting (poems) (Though, I been told I do wright as a 5 years kid)
Some festivals
Their way to innovation...
TV program (soup, news and self-teaching)
Method of education (Though, have never experienced something in situ but just by TV)
redface And anime and some mangas too...

exclaim Did you know that Japanese umbrellas are designed to carefully listen to rain drops falling.
question I have a question...If Otomes are for girls what does boy play?  

Tantooden

Sweet Glitch

Rose Valekier

Rogue

850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:45 pm
I never knew that they would make umbrellas for them to listen rain drops XD so cool

They don't really have a name for the Dating Games that Boys would play ( I think), Because I guess the only Games that men would like would be Action and Zombies and stuff and mostly Girls would really like those amazing CG's that would be seen on a platform screen xd  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:58 pm
I like a lot about Japan. Mainly, the scenery fascinates me. I also love anime and manga, so I find that enjoyable about Japan. Cosplaying is just plain awesome! Also, their food is off the charts! I find their culture and history very interesting as well.  

Will-o-the-Wisp of Mist

Fashionable Shopper

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:45 am
The culture
The games. Not the dating sims, yuck. I mean stuff like Sengoku BASARA. Kill them mooks by the thousands ou o
Anime
Manga
Food, even though what I've had is Americanized /sigh
Revvy (need a hint? Look in my sig)-I mean my original's, derp. Kitalpha Hart
Music
The language
Cosplay/crossplay
Anime cons

I still have a lot to learn, though :/  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:20 am
I like the geisha , Japanese dance , kawaii culture, Lolita fashion ,there language, manga ,anime ,hatune miku project diva, Vocaloids hatune miku , ren,len, kaito, luka, meko oh and amigurumi as well yum_puddi yum_strawberry yum_tamago  

Lonely-mitus

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Illegitimate Princess

Intellectual Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:44 pm
The language is so beautiful

Great music (rock/traditional especially)

Experimental fashion

Classic videogames

Certain anime/dorama

The gorgeous natural landscapes and cities

The way that modern technology meets ancient traditions <3

Temples Temples Temples!

Mmm definitely the food

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:31 am
Rose Valekier
I never knew that they would make umbrellas for them to listen rain drops XD so cool

They don't really have a name for the Dating Games that Boys would play ( I think), Because I guess the only Games that men would like would be Action and Zombies and stuff and mostly Girls would really like those amazing CG's that would be seen on a platform screen xd

Yeah! you are right, though, I have seen that there are mystery games and inverted games...but anyhow. ^^;  

Tantooden

Sweet Glitch

OtakuFlowers

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:50 am
Hmmm... Thats a pretty difficult question.
I would have to say that the biggest thing I like about Japan, is the culture. I have never been to Japan, but hopefully one day, I will be able to get my chance to go.
The festivals are pretty high on my list of things to go see in Japan. I know there is a lot, but I want to see as much as I can.
I also want to go see the traditional architecture, the shrines and temples, take a bath in an authentic onsen, Walk through the bamboo forests, climb to the top of Mt. Fuji, and lots of other cool stuff!
What I also like about Japan, is their orderly conduct. In America, its different and we don't usually conduct ourselves the way the Japanese do. i.e. Introductions and conversation; organization and proper etiquette, and different stuff that you don't see in America.
It may be a bit confusing, but just the way they do things that we take for granted every day is a big point on why I love the Japanese culture and why I wish to visit there.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:14 pm
There's a lot of things I like about Japan, but I guess my favorite thing, as obscure as it is, is the passion they put into what they do. Chefs spend their whole lives perfecting the art of making one dish over and over again, sumo wrestlers are put in a very high regard and tirelessly work to transform their bodies to the peak of (round) physical perfection... just as a couple of examples.  

Javanomicron

HamanoKumiko

Hygienic Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:19 pm
Generally, I love their culture:
Food
Technology
Omiyage
Language structure
Fashion (traditional and street)
Cute obsession...cell phone charms man heart (though this goes for most east asian countries)
Anime/Manga (just makes everything better)
I like how their core values are centered around family (this is a blanket statement though)

Passport Japan日本のパスポート

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games